Essentials on your doorstep
Your new home at The Spinnings has a great selection of shops, schools and medical services, all a short walk or drive away. Whether you're nipping out for a pint of milk or walking the kids to school, you don't have to go very far. Here's a list of places we think will be handy to know about.
- Spar at Ribby Hall Village (0.6 miles)
- Morrisons Supermarket (1.2 miles)
- Tesco, Clifton Retail Park (4.2 miles)
- Kirkham Health Centre (1 mile)
- Kirkham Dental Care (1.2 miles)
- Kirkham and Wesham Primary School (1.3 miles)
- Ribby with Wrea Endowed C of E Primary (1.4 miles)
- Kirkham Grammer School (0.6 miles)
- Lytham Hospital (5.1 miles)
- Blackpool Victoria Hospital (7.4 miles)
Efficient, modern design
We believe a warm home is a happy one, whatever the season. So whether it's blowing a gale outside or April showers are speckling the windowpane, you can relax knowing that staying warm isn't costing you the earth.
We use modern materials and building techniques to deliver energy efficient homes that reduce running costs and help the environment too. They're up to 65% more energy efficient than an older home of equal size and this could save you as much as £1,410 per year on your energy bills*.
Click here to see how
The build so far
Building began during the summer of 2016. When it's complete, The Spinnings will have 180 brand new homes. We've already helped over 100 young couples and lovely families settle in, giving a warm sense of community.
As well as a great range of three, four and five bedroom homes. You'll see the creation of two pond areas and a play park for your kids to enjoy all year round. You'll also love the colourful, newly planted trees and shrubs around the development which will really thrive in the summer.