New Homes in Grimsargh, Lancashire
- £210,000 to £305,500
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Comprising of traditional two, three and four bedroom homes as well as flexible three storey town houses which will make up our beautiful neighbourhood. Surrounded by open fields with Goosnargh village and Longridge market town close by, you can live the local life whilst being easily commutable to Preston. Bringing up little ones is made easier with a great choice of primary and secondary schools under a 10 minute drive.
- £125,000 to £340,000
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Over 75% Sold - don't miss out. Our Romans Green development offers stylish yet affordable living with a range of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Set just outside the historic city of Preston, you can enjoy the convenience of the city whilst being surrounded by the Lancashire countryside. With two outstanding schools nearby, plenty of local attractions and a short drive to the M55, Romans Green really does have something for everyone.
- £227,000 to £349,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- We have the home that's right for your family at Bowland Meadow, Longridge - with a choice of two, three and four bedroom homes. Moving here means you'll be surrounded by open fields but also close to shops, bars and restaurants. Longridge fells is a perfect day out for a family walk. And with Preston city centre being only 30 minutes away, it is perfect for getting to work. Your little ones will also be looked after with two primary schools less than a mile away, and Longridge High School is only a 15 minute walk.
- £238,000 to £342,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Welcome to Cottam Gardens, a new development of 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Enjoy the best of both worlds with rural living in Cottam whilst also benefitting from the range of shops, bars and restaurants on offer in nearby Preston city centre. With lots of green open space around the development and close to the Lancaster Canal, it is the ideal place to buy your new family home.
- £244,000 to £352,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Welcome to Centurion Court, the third phase at Centurion Village.Based at the historic Leyland Truck test track. Just South of Preston, you'll be able to live a lovely, rural life here in Leyland. With some 'Outstanding' schools nearby and the M6 a handy 10 minutes away, it's the perfect place for you to call home. The kids will be well looked after - and you won't spend all your time commuting. There'll also be a convenient local centre built here so you won't have far to go for a pint of milk!Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- From £273,000
- 4 bedroom
- Welcome to Centurion Green, based at the historic Leyland Truck test track. Just South of Preston, you'll be able to live a lovely, rural life here in Leyland. With some 'Outstanding' schools nearby and the M6 a handy 10 minutes away, it's the perfect place for you to call home. The kids will be well looked after - and you won't spend all your time commuting. There'll also be a convenient local centre built here so you won't have far to go for a pint of milk!Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- £289,000 to £423,000
- 4 and 5 bedroom
- Bernets Nook is the ideal place for you to call home. The village has a great range of shops and places to eat, there's a good choice of schools and you're just over a 10-minutes drive to the centre of Blackburn. Commute with ease, with the motorway taking you to Blackburn, Darwen, Chorley, Bolton and M65 just a short distance away and regular buses taking you to the surrounding towns. Our development of three, four and five bedroom homes at Bernets Nook is elevated to give you stunning views of the surrounding countryside and beautifully situated on the outskirts of Feniscowles Village.
- £265,000 to £445,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Final 4 homes remaining - don't miss out! We are still open at The Brooks, find us in our newly located sales office – 49 Hawthorn Road, BB7 9ER. The Brooks is an attractive development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes located in Barrow, in the highly sought after Ribble Valley. This development is popular with families, professionals and young couples alike, as you will be just a 5 minute walk to Whalley town centre- ideal for making the most of the shops, bars and restaurants it has to offer. Living here offers you fantastic transport links, a number of Ofsted Outstanding schools nearby and scenic countryside making this a great place for you to call home.
What is the Grimsargh community like?
Grimsargh in Lancashire enjoys strong community bonds and tranquil surroundings. Its welcoming atmosphere, historic charm and scenic landscapes make it a popular destination among homebuyers. The area is surrounded by vast green spaces, perfect for immersing yourself in nature.
What is education like in Grimsargh?
Grimsargh boasts an excellent education system, with primary and secondary schools providing opportunities for professional and personal development. They also offer a wide range of extracurricular activities to ensure a well-rounded education.
What amenities does Grimsargh have?
The village features local shops, community centres and recreational spaces, providing opportunities for social interaction. Parks and green areas enhance its appeal, with plenty of space for outdoor activities. Grimsargh also benefits from an excellent healthcare system.
How are the Grimsargh transport links?
This Lancashire village benefits from efficient transport links, including local roads and bus routes. It also sits near the broader rail network, making it convenient to travel to nearby towns.
What nature is there to see in Grimsargh?
Grimsargh is surrounded by scenic natural beauty, with local parks and green spaces offering areas for relaxation, picnics and outdoor activities. The village's proximity to the Lancashire countryside allows residents to explore nearby nature reserves and walking trails.
New Homes Offers and Schemes in Grimsargh
Looking to relocate to Grimsargh? With Barratt Homes, you’ll have access to unique schemes. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, want to sell your current home or are a key worker, we have an offer that suits you.
Our low deposit schemes are designed to help you buy your dream home without worrying about the deposit. We can boost it up and support you along the way. And if you’re part of the armed forces, we offer a 5% deposit contribution to help you get on the ladder.
Time for a change? Selling your home with our help to sell schemes is easy. You can forget about estate agent fees and enjoy your new home while we do the legwork. If you’re a key worker, you can benefit from our Key Worker Deposit Contribution scheme.
Browse our wide range of new homes in Grimsargh and take advantage of fantastic offers for a stress-free move, just like you deserve. Don't forget to take a look at our North West property buying guide, which includes all the information you need to know about buying a home in the North West.