New homes in Aberuthven, Perth And Kinross
If you’re looking to relocate to Aberuthven, Perth And Kinross, we have a wide range of new build homes to suit all lifestyles and budgets.
Our 4 and 5 bedroom houses offer plenty of space for modern family living with open-plan layouts that bring the outside in. If you’re looking to get on the property ladder our 2 and 3 bedroom houses are modern, stylish and maximise space to help you avoid clutter.
Browse our new homes for sale and contact our Sales Advisers to start your homebuying journey today.
Find your New Home
- £319,995 to £384,995
- 4 bedroom
- Huntingtower is a vibrant, growing family friendly community on the outskirts of Perth. Explore the final phase, Castle View at Huntingtower, an popular collection of quality and energy efficient 3 and 4 bedroom homes perfect if you're looking to join or move up the property ladder. Ideally located off the A85, your new home will be well connected to Perth city centre and beyond, and surrounded by beautiful countryside to enjoy. Register today and book your appointment.
- £248,995 to £325,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Kingslaw Gait is located in the popular seaside town of Kirkcaldy where you will find a range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes. Local amenities are not in short supply with plenty of shops, restaurants and leisure activities close by. Not to mention, an abundance of countryside parks, beaches and golf clubs are also in the area.
- £265,995 to £427,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- With a mix of terraced, semi-detached and detached 3 and 4 bedroom homes, Caisteal Gardens is the perfect place to call home for first-time-buyers and families. Situated in the village of Winchburgh, the development is surrounded by the West Lothian countryside and a range of local amenities. Convenient for commuters, there are a number of transport links to Edinburgh, Glasgow and further north.
- £469,995 to £592,995
- 4 bedroom
- Barratt @ West Craigs is a new community of family homes in north-west Edinburgh. There are plenty of local amenities nearby and on site; there will be a new school, health centre and nursery. The development is situated near the City Bypass which connects to other main road links across the central belt. There are also plenty of regular bus, tram and train services within easy reach.
- £179,995 to £339,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Located in the bustling cultural city of Dundee, within the established Mains Loan community, is an exciting new development of quality energy-efficient apartments and homes. You have a fantastic choice of 3 to 4 bed detached, semi-detached and terraced homes or modern 2 bed apartments. If you’re looking for a great lifestyle with a range of schools, work and leisure amenities and handy transport connections all within reach, register now and book your appointment to learn about the area and offers.
- £184,000 to £214,500
- 1 and 2 bedroom
- We have released a limited number of plots at Heron Bank on South Fort Street. Take a closer look at the apartments we have for sale available on The City of Edinburgh Council's Golden Share Scheme. Enjoy vibrant living in the bustling district of Leith with a fantastic array of amenities close by. Excellent commuter links mean you can walk to work or access main roads within minutes from your new home.
- £277,995 to £295,995
- 2 bedroom
- Located in the bustling district of Leith, Merchant Quay is a development of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. Edinburgh city centre is just a 20-minute bus ride away, where you can enjoy an array of shops, bars, restaurants and leisure activities. Regular bus services can take you throughout Edinburgh and a new tram service travelling from Newhaven, through Leith to Edinburgh Airport is now live.