New Homes in Windsor
Famous for its royal connections, Windsor is a town in England that sits on the southern bank of the River Thames in . Just over 20 miles west of , is only a few miles away, while new houses in Windsor are also close to , and .
While the castle is the town’s most notable landmark, you’ll also find Frogmore House, Home Park, Windsor Great Park and a royal racecourse in the area. Property around here is highly sought-after, so don’t wait around and browse our new homes in Windsor below.
Live the Windsor life
For a charming setting and quieter pace of life while retaining great connections to the capital city, buying a new home in Windsor could be your perfect move.
Things to see and do in Windsor
- Explore the grounds of Windsor Castle
- Windsor Racecourse, where you can enjoy thrilling horse racing events.
- St George's Chapel and Frogmore House.
- Windsor and Royal Borough Museum.
- Enjoy the scenic Dorney Lake and Common to the north, Cranbourne Park to the south, local reservoirs, and the stunning Windsor Great Park, which is perfect for leisurely walks and picnics.
- Legoland and Thorpe Park, two popular theme parks near Windsor.
Windsor has excellent options when it comes to education, with a selection of primary and secondary schools rated as outstanding by Ofsted. This includes St Edward’s Catholic First School and Hilltop First School, as well as Windsor Girls’ School, Upton Court Grammar School, Langley Grammar School and Slough and Eton CofE. The town and its surrounding area is also renowned for top private schools such as Eton and the Green Room.
Windsor transport links
- Windsor and Eton Central train station provides convenient services to Central London, with a journey time of less than half an hour.
- Conveniently located near the M4 motorway, you can reach central London in approximately 40 minutes by car. The M4 also provides a direct route to Reading in the opposite direction.
- Close proximity to Heathrow Airport
The Windsor property scene
This is one of the most desirable places to live anywhere in the UK, so the market is buoyant in this property hotspot. With everything from 1 bedroom flats and 2 bed park homes to stunning detached properties, this area is almost certain to prove a sound investment for the future. If you’re looking for new homes in Windsor, don’t miss our developments in spots like Chertsey and Hayes, which are both under 10 miles away. And certainly don’t forget our latest offers page for great incentives such as our popular Part Exchange scheme.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in Windsor
Whether you opt for city centre living or prefer a more rural lifestyle, make sure you browse our great offers. Our Movemaker scheme will help you sell your current home and pay your estate agent fees. We can even be your guaranteed buyer if your house doesn’t sell. All you need to do is apply to the Part Exchange scheme, and we’ll do the legwork!
Explore our selection of new homes in Windsor and get in touch with one of our Sales Advisers today.