Education Workers Deposit Contribution
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available on selected developments and plots only, subject to status and availability, and Barratt Homes' standard terms and conditions.
- This offer is (subject to clause 3 below) available to Education Workers. For the purposes of this offer: (i) "Barratt Developments" means Barratt Homes or other Barratt division from time to time depending on availability; and (ii)"Education Worker" means an individual currently employed (in any capacity) by one of the following:
- This offer is available to Education Workers who purchase a new Barratt Developments property. We make this offer available across our Barratt Developments divisions from time to time, however, it may not always be available for all categories of Education Workers. We encourage you to please speak with one of our Sales Advisors to check availability and if you have any queries in respect.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, Education Workers are entitled to receive a deposit contribution towards the overall purchase price of the property of £750 for every £25,000 spent, up to a maximum contribution of £15,000. Please note that you may be required to pay a contribution towards the purchase price depending on your lender’s mortgage eligibility criteria.
- The sum to be contributed by Barratt Development will be agreed prior to the reservation of your property, and payment will be made by us on legal completion.
- Eligible purchasers must declare their intention to claim the deposit contribution as soon as reasonably practicable in advance of reserving a property.
- Satisfactory evidence of eligibility for this offer must be provided, including (but not limited to) payslips from the three months prior to reservation and identification/proof of trained status.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Barratt Homes offer.
- This offer is available on residential properties to eligible purchasers buying the property with cash or with the aid of a mortgage (eligible purchasers must meet their lender’s mortgage eligibility criteria however) and does not exclude eligible purchasers from qualifying for Help to Buy.
- This offer is not available on Buy to Let properties.
- Purchasers must be over 18 years of age.
- Purchasers are required to pay the standard reservation fee for the selected plot.
- Purchasers are required to pay the full amount of the relevant contribution upon exchange.
- The relevant sum will be deducted from the total sale price on legal completion.
- Legal completion must take place on or before the date agreed at the time of reservation.
- Barratt Homes reserve the right to withdraw or alter the terms of this offer at any time.
Barratt Homes General Terms and Conditions
Any promoted Barratt offer is subject to contract and status. Offers are on selected plots only and are subject to availability. The offers advertised cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on the same plot unless expressly stated otherwise. Prices and details are correct at time of going to press. All images are typical of Barratt homes and are for illustrative purposes only. Please contact the development in which you are interested for further details.
Barratt reserve the right to withdraw or alter any of these offers at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee. Contracts must be exchanged within 42 days of reservation of your property. Failure to do so may result in the loss of all or part of your reservation fee.
The current specific offers being advertised in relation to selected Barratt developments are also subject to the specific terms and conditions set out above (N.B. these offers may vary from time to time and you should refer to the development in which you are interested to discover which offers are available on specific plots and developments).
Barratt will not be liable for the refusal of a mortgage based on the borrower’s individual circumstances which leads to the loss of any reservation fee. Barratt will not be responsible for the failure of any deal due to any defects in your existing property which arise as a result of an inspection or survey, whether a part exchange deal has been agreed or not. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Barratt Homes is a trading name of BDW Trading Limited (Registered Number 03018173) which is a subsidiary of Barratt Developments PLC (Registered Number 00604574) both with registered offices at Barratt House, Cartwright Way, Forest Business Park, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 1UF.
If you require a mortgage, you are strongly advised to obtain advice from a regulated adviser. Barratt Homes recommends from a panel of new build mortgage advisers who have extensive knowledge of the new build mortgage market, though you may, of course, seek such advice from your own mortgage adviser.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE