New homes in Thorpe Thewles, Durham
If you’re looking to relocate to Thorpe Thewles, Durham, we have a wide range of new build homes to suit all lifestyles and budgets.
Our 4 and 5 bedroom houses offer plenty of space for modern family living with open-plan layouts that bring the outside in. If you’re looking to get on the property ladder our 2 and 3 bedroom houses are modern, stylish and maximise space to help you avoid clutter.
Browse our new homes for sale and contact our Sales Advisers to start your homebuying journey today.
Find your New Home
- £153,000 to £314,995
- 2 and 4 bedroom
- Highgrove at Wynyard Park features a range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes situated in the popular village of Wynyard. This exciting development is surrounded by green open space and offers a fantastic lifestyle for first-time buyers and growing families alike. Living here, you will have countryside walks on your doorstep and excellent local amenities nearby.
- £249,995 to £324,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Take a virtual tour of Elwick Gardens here. Located within the sought after area of Elwick, this beautiful new development features a range of 3 and 4 bedroom family homes, perfect for growing families or first time buyers. Elwick Gardens offers fantastic commuter links to the A19, providing easy access to all major local towns and cities. Your new home is within easy reach of local amenities, including the town centre and the Marina. ^Indicative figures, based on HBF 'Watt a Save' report published July 2023. Find out more.
- £286,995 to £394,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Featuring a variety of 3 and 4 bedroom homes, Grey Towers Village is the ideal setting for professionals and families, who are looking to live in the prestigious location of Nunthorpe. Discover beautiful walks and scenery on your doorstep, local shops and amenities, plus an Ofsted 'Outstanding' school all close by. Located within an already established community, Grey Towers Village is the perfect place to call home.
- £279,995 to £309,995
- 4 bedroom
- Burdon Green is a new development which offers the best of both worlds, located in the semi-rural community of Coxhoe yet perfectly positioned to the South East of Durham city centre. Enjoy beautiful country walks, scenic nature trails and an Ofsted 'Outstanding' primary school- all within close proximity to your new family home. With a host of local amenities close by, great transport links and a range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes to choose from, this is the perfect place to call home. ^Indicative figures, based on HBF 'Watt a Save' report published July 2023. Find out more.
- £169,995 to £309,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Situated in a popular area of Darlington, The Orchard at West Park features a collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes. Our high quality homes are surrounded by open space views and landscaping, whilst also being minutes from the A1(M). Families will also benefit from Ofsted rated "Good" schools close to home. Enjoy scenic walks at West Park nature reserve, with commissioned stone artwork, poetry play park and a bike track waiting to be explored.
- £294,995 to £441,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Located just 2 miles away from Durham city centre, Old Durham Gate will soon be a beautiful new development offering a collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. Your new home is surrounded by a host of local amenities, including shops, cafes and restaurants. Families will also benefit from Ofsted rated 'Good' Laurel Avenue Primary School being close by, as well as Durham University only 6 minutes away. ^Indicative figures, based on HBF 'Watt a Save' report published July 2023. Find out more.
- This development is now sold out. Find your nearest development here. Set in the village of Ryhope, Cherry Tree Park is a popular development of 3 bedroom homes. These high quality homes are great for those looking to get onto the property ladder or needing more space. You will find beautiful sea views, cycle trails and play areas all on your doorstep, which means this location is very popular with young professionals and families.
- Coming soon
- Welcome to Monkton Gardens, a stylish collection of 3 & 4 bedroom energy-efficient homes, in the flourishing town of Hebburn. Take a short walk into the town centre and you will be spoilt for choice with the great selection of shops, cafes and restaurants available, making this the ideal place for first-time buyers and couples. Families will also enjoy being close to a fantastic range of ‘Outstanding’ schools. Buying a new home here means you will have easy access to commuter links with 2 metro stations locally, as well as the A19 and A1 (M). Your new home will be close to the North East coastline and local parks, providing plenty of places to explore and days out to be enjoyed.
- £117,500 to £284,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Don't miss your last chance to buy at Bedewell Court, we're almost sold out. Our final 3 and 4 bedroom homes at this popular development are located off a tree-lined avenue in Hebburn. Surrounded by green open space with Campbell Park on your doorstep yet within easy reach of Newcastle city centre. Slightly further afield, you can enjoy coastal weekend walks at South Shields beach. ^Indicative figures, based on HBF 'Watt a Save' report published July 2023. Find out more.
- £309,995 to £429,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Now over 50% sold, Sycamore Grove is an exclusive development of 72 homes surrounding green open space and mature trees situated in Walkergate. With 2 acres of the development retained for open space, you'll discover a collection of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. Living here means you and your family can explore everything Newcastle has to offer with the city centre just 10 minutes from home. Or, why not explore the coast line with Tynemouth just 15 minutes on the Metro.