New homes in Woolley Green, Berkshire
If you’re looking to relocate to Woolley Green, Berkshire, we have a wide range of new build homes to suit all lifestyles and budgets.
Our 4 and 5 bedroom houses offer plenty of space for modern family living with open-plan layouts that bring the outside in. If you’re looking to get on the property ladder our 2 and 3 bedroom houses are modern, stylish and maximise space to help you avoid clutter.
Browse our new homes for sale and contact our Sales Advisers to start your homebuying journey today.
Find your New Home
- £231,500 to £425,000
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Canal Quarter is the central village at Kingsbrook in Aylesbury, with a current release of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 3 & 4 bedroom houses. Homes are just a short walk away from the travel hub, with regular bus connections to Aylesbury station. The Canal Basin, with its central water feature, local shops and a community facility provides the perfect hub to spend time with friends and family. Take a look and see why this exciting and thriving new community is the perfect place to call home, here. Kingsbrook is an award winning development made up of 3 villages, each with their own distinct identity. Here, not only will you be surrounded by beautiful countryside but you will also have excellent transport links to London.
- £230,000 to £480,000
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Take a look and see why this exciting and thriving new community is the perfect place to call home, here. Orchard Green is the newest village at the award winning Kingsbrook development in Aylesbury. Embrace a greener, more rural lifestyle with 60% of the development allocated to open space. This is a 'Built for a Healthy Life' development which means well-designed homes and neighbourhoods. Important design details such as adequate car parking, safe street design and access to amenities have been considered and included within the development.
- £415,000 to £515,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Set in 6.5 acres of open space, Abbey Fields is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. This development forms part of a new community and will have a new play area and 560 new trees planted. All your local amenities are close by in Abingdon, as well as a great range of schools. Commuters will have easy access to the A34, which is a 10 minute drive away.
- Coming soon
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Set in plenty of open space, Brookside Meadows is a development of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in the vibrant town of Grove. Your new home is a short walk from convenient shops, restaurants and supermarket whilst Oxford is just 30 minutes away by car. For commuters, the M4 is nearby and you could find yourself in central London in under an hour, with Didcot Parkway railway station also a short drive away.
- £390,000 to £565,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Clipstone Park is a highly sought after thriving community in Leighton Buzzard, with it's final release of 3 & 4 bedroom homes on this phase. Living here, you'll be able to enjoy beautiful countryside on your doorstep and appreciate excellent travel links close by, reaching London within just 30 minutes by train. This development is made up of 75% green space - ideal for families. It will see the addition of new schools, parks, and a neighbourhood centre, all of which make up part of a £16.8 million contribution to the local area. Don't miss your opportunity - book your appointment to take a tour inside any of our available home layouts!
- £392,500 to £397,500
- 3 bedroom
- Linmere is an award winning development located in Houghton Regis in Bedfordshire, just off junction 11a of the M1 and a short drive from the local town centre. Surrounded by 90 acres of open green space and landscaped parks, Linmere has something to offer everyone, whether you are a first-time buyer or a family looking to join a thriving new community. On your doorstep you will find a selection of shops including a Lidl, a children's adventure playground, The Farmstead - a central meeting place at the heart of Linmere, as well as new schools and leisure facilities to enjoy.