New Homes in West Sussex
Sitting on the coast of , West Sussex borders , and , as well as the English Channel. Also meeting to the north east, you can choose between places such as , and when you’re deciding on new homes in West Sussex.
From Chichester Harbour to the South Downs, and stunning spots like Devil’s Dyke, local attractions include Goodwood House, Southwater Country Park, the large hill fort of Cissbury Ring and sandy beaches like West Wittering Beach. Hike across Blackdown and cycle or run along the 37-mile Downs Link, when you pick from our developments in West Sussex below.
- £399,995 to £444,995
- 3 bedroom
- Fairway Gardens is situated in Angmering, a thriving village in West Sussex. We are proud to be developing an exciting collection of 3 bedroom homes and creating a new community here. All our homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which set the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Fairway Gardens is ideally located for commuters and families alike, close to Brighton, Portsmouth, the A259 and A27. You'll find a great choice of local schools and shops nearby as well as the beautiful South Downs.
- £299,995 to £384,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Discover the wonderful collection of 2 and 3 bedroom homes at Ryebank Gate in Yapton. You’ll find that Littlehampton is nearby for all your shopping needs, and you can enjoy relaxing walks in the South Downs or on the seafront. Why not explore one of the walking and cycling routes to the adjoining green area and open fields accessible from the development. This sought after village also has easy access to Arundel, Bognor Regis, Chichester, Goodwood and London.
- Coming soon
- A brand new collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes coming soon to seaside town, Bognor Regis. Just minutes from the coast where you can enjoy a range of waterfront attractions including mini golf, play parks and fossil hunting. The nearby Brooks nature reserve also provides ample opportunities for a family day out. Convenient transport links to neighbouring cities makes commuting effortless. Discover a perfect blend of coastal living and excellent connectivity in this vibrant upcoming community.
- £254,995 to £422,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Discover the contemporary 2 bedroom apartments plus 3 bedroom homes at Chalkers Rise, a popular development in Peacehaven. Nestled on the edge of the South Downs National Park with great hiking and cycling trails to spectacular landmarks, including the Seven Sisters. Move here and you will be only a short walk away from the town centre, Peacehaven Cliffs and not far from buzzing Brighton.
- £365,000 to £405,000
- 3 bedroom
- A popular collection of 3 bedroom homes. Located between Bedhampton and Drayton, Harbour Place is an ideal location with direct access to both the M27 and the A3, providing links to Portsmouth, Southampton and London. Just a short drive away is the town centre, with a variety of shops, cafés, pubs and restaurants to choose from. Locally there is also a great selection of nurseries and 'Good' Ofsted rated schools. Our homes will save you £2,200 a year on energy bills.
- £295,000 to £490,000
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Hayling Island is an idyllic place to call home, and is located less than a mile from 'award-winning' beaches, offering plenty of sporting opportunities. There is a great choice of local schools, shops and restaurants to choose from. Pebble Walk is only a short drive to nearby cities, Portsmouth and Chichester, so you can escape busy city life whilst still remaining within easy reach. Our homes will save you up to £2,200 a year on energy bills.
What is life like in West Sussex?
Whether you want to live on the coast, inland on the edge of the beautiful South Downs or up in the north east of the county close to London, West Sussex is full of ways to enhance your lifestyle. And we can enhance your move too, with offers such as our stress-free Part Exchange scheme, where we could act as a guaranteed buyer for your existing home and you won’t pay any estate agent fees.
What is there to see and do in West Sussex?
This is the perfect place to be if you love spending time outdoors. The seaside towns along the south coast provide plenty of sunny days at the beach, while the South Downs National Park is a walker’s paradise with more than 600 square miles to explore.
From Devil’s Dyke to Tilgate Park, Kingley Vale National Nature Reserve and the Cissbury Ring with its spectcular views, the natural attractions keep on coming. With castles, museums, galleries and National Trust properties to explore too, you’ll never be stuck for ways to enjoy your spare time.
What is education like in West Sussex?
If being close to London is important to you, then Turners Hill CofE Primary School in Crawley is an outstanding option according to Ofsted. If you’d rather be by the seaside then Shoreham’s St Peter’s Catholic Primary School is a good choice, while if you have your sights set on Chichester then Aldingbourne Primary and Jessie Younghusband School are both good options.
For older children in Chichester, the St Philip Howard Catholic High School and Bishop Luffa School are both rated as outstanding by Ofsted, while if you’re in Crawley, being in the Turners Hill catchment area means your children could attend the similarly outstanding Worth School.
How are the transport links in West Sussex?
The M23 is the only motorway which runs through West Sussex, starting just south of Crawley and heading north towards London 30 miles away. The A27 passes through the south of the county to link up coastal spots like Bognor Regis and Worthing, as well as Brighton just over the border in East Sussex. Local train and bus networks are prevalent, while Gatwick Airport can be found between Crawley and Horley.
What is the West Sussex property scene like?
West Sussex offers homes to suit lots of different tastes and budgets, whether you’re looking for a smart 2 bedroom apartment off Rocky Lane on the outskirts of Haywards Heath, or a large 5 bed detached house around the corner.
From peaceful 3 and 4 bedroom family homes in rural Hassocks to comfortable living in Storrington just a short drive from the south coast, don’t miss our offers such as our Movemaker scheme to breathe even more life into your new home.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in West Sussex
Whether you opt for city centre living or prefer a more rural lifestyle, make sure you browse our great offers. Our Movemaker scheme will help you sell your current home and pay your estate agent fees. We can even be your guaranteed buyer if your house doesn’t sell. All you need to do is apply to the Part Exchange scheme, and we’ll do the legwork!
Explore our selection of new homes in West Sussex and get in touch with one of our Sales Advisers today.