Essentials on your doorstep
At Marston Park you have a selection of amenities, only a short distance away, including:
- A Co-op, local pub, post office and hairdressers
- The Forest Centre and Millennium Country Park
- The beautiful Moreteyne Manor restaurant, is a short drive from your home, it offers excellent food and a warm welcome
Efficient, modern design
The delightful Marston Park includes:
- Many green open spaces with 3 different play areas,
- Community building
- Neighbouring cricket pitch for residents to enjoy.
The homes themselves will keep the living costs down, as they are significantly more energy efficient and sustainable than homes of years gone by. Percentage wise, our homes are between 45% and 55% more energy efficient than homes of the same size but older. This means you could save up to £1,312 per year on your energy bills.
The build so far
Marston Park is a firmly established development which has proven to be exceedingly popular. With only one home remaining - now is the time to visit Marston Park. Do not miss out on your chance to move to this popular development which has so much to offer.