Essentials on your doorstep
When moving to a new home, you need to make sure you aren't too far from what you need. At Marston Park you have a selection of amenities, only a short distance away, including:
- You are within walking distance of the Co-op, pub, post office, hairdressers and the chip shop in the village. Sainsbury’s in Kempston is a ten-minute drive
- The Forest Centre and Millennium Country Park is on your doorstep
- The beautiful Moreteyne Manor restaurant, is a short drive from your home, it offers excellent food and a warm welcome
Efficient, modern design
The delightful Marston Park includes:
- Many green open spaces with 3 different play areas,
- Local centre,
- Community building
- Neighbouring cricket pitch for residents to enjoy.
The homes themselves will keep the living costs down, as they are significantly more energy efficient and sustainable than homes of years gone by. Percentage wise, our homes are between 45% and 55% more energy efficient than homes of the same size but older. This means you could save up to £1,312 per year on your energy bills.
The build so far
Marston Park is a firmly established development which we are now in the process of selling our final phase. The last selection of homes remaining are an impressive range of 4 bedroom homes; perfect for growing families looking for more space in a modern, energy-efficient new home.
Do not miss out on your chance to move to this popular development. Come and visit us today or register your interest on our website to receive email updates on releases and incentives available.