New Homes in Bedfordshire
Bedfordshire is a county in the East of England that shares a border with Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire. From county town Bedford to largest town Luton and other major places like Dunstable or Moggerhanger, new builds in Bedfordshire are suitable for a wide variety of homebuyers.
With country houses like Luton Hoo Estate and Wrest Park to enjoy, along with natural spaces like Rushmere Country Park, Priory Country Park and the Forest of Marston Vale, you’ve also got attractions like Gullivers Land and Woburn Abbey in the area. Climb the Barton Hills and explore the Dunstable Downs, all with our developments in Bedfordshire below.
- £392,500 to £397,500
- 3 bedroom
- Linmere is an award winning development located in Houghton Regis in Bedfordshire, just off junction 11a of the M1 and a short drive from the local town centre. Surrounded by 90 acres of open green space and landscaped parks, Linmere has something to offer everyone, whether you are a first-time buyer or a family looking to join a thriving new community. On your doorstep you will find a selection of shops including a Lidl, a children's adventure playground, The Farmstead - a central meeting place at the heart of Linmere, as well as new schools and leisure facilities to enjoy.
- £550,000 to £565,000
- 4 bedroom
- Clipstone Park is a highly sought after thriving community in Leighton Buzzard, with it's final release of 4 bedroom homes on this phase. Living here, you'll be able to enjoy beautiful countryside on your doorstep and appreciate excellent travel links close by, reaching London within just 30 minutes by train. This development is made up of 75% green space - ideal for families. It will see the addition of new schools, parks, and a neighbourhood centre, all of which make up part of a £16.8 million contribution to the local area. Don't miss your opportunity - book your appointment to take a tour inside any of our available home layouts!
- £230,000 to £480,000
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Orchard Green is the newest village at the award winning Kingsbrook development in Aylesbury. Embrace a greener, more rural lifestyle with 60% of the development allocated to open space. This is a 'Built for a Healthy Life' development which means well-designed homes and neighbourhoods. Important design details such as adequate car parking, safe street design and access to amenities have been considered and included within the development. Take a look and see why this exciting and thriving new community is the perfect place to call home, here.
- £231,500 to £425,000
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Canal Quarter is the central village at Kingsbrook in Aylesbury, with a current release of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 3 & 4 bedroom houses. Homes are just a short walk away from the travel hub, with regular bus connections to Aylesbury station. The Canal Basin, with its central water feature, local shops and a community facility provides the perfect hub to spend time with friends and family. Take a look and see why this exciting and thriving new community is the perfect place to call home, here. Kingsbrook is an award winning development made up of 3 villages, each with their own distinct identity. Here, not only will you be surrounded by beautiful countryside but you will also have excellent transport links to London.
- 4 and 5 bedroom
- Woburn Downs provides a perfect blend of countryside living, with the city life on tap thanks to its close proximity to Milton Keynes. Not only can you enjoy the serene surroundings, but you can also embark on exciting city adventures that the entire family will love, all within a short 15-minute drive from your new home. For those who commute, the Milton Keynes train station conveniently offers quick links to London in just 32 minutes and Birmingham in 42 minutes. Continue to the 'about the area' section below or contact our Sales Advisers on: 01908 102408
- £317,995 to £485,000
- 2 and 4 bedroom
- Join our happy residents & embrace all that Brooklands has to offer! Discover 3 & 4-bedroom homes at one of Milton Keynes most popular developments. Benefit from a medical centre, shops, schools & more all within walking distance. Known as the 'City in the Country,' Milton Keynes offers excellent leisure options & unrivalled transport links. Call our Sales Advisers on 01908 032084 or visit us today.
- £375,000 to £555,000
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Willow Grove, within the Wixams, Bedford development, is a charming, award-winning community offering 3, 4, & 5-bedroom homes. It's conveniently located near Bedford town centre & provides excellent commuter links to Luton, Milton Keynes & London via road & train. Residents enjoy 35+ acres of wildflower meadows & various amenities, including schools & shops. Contact our Sales Adviser Kelly on 01234 741513 or visit us today.
- £310,000 to £470,000
- 2 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more With just 3 homes remaining, this is your last chance to live at the popular development of Fairfields, Milton Keynes. Close to Stoney Stratford, this established community boasts great travel links, Ofsted rated 'Good' schools within walking distance & 40 acres of green open space. Our final phase will include a variety of sustainable elements including bird boxes, wild meadow fields and, multiple play areas. As well as, delicious eateries and a Sainsbury’s local. Contact our Sales Advisor Thomas on 07385 969363; visits scheduled by appointment only.
- £350,000 to £575,000
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more St Rumbold’s Fields is a thriving and well-established community offering a selection of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes in the charming market town of Buckingham. Nestled in the wonderful countryside whilst still being within easy access to a wide array of amenities. The town centre is a mere stroll away, boasting an exciting mix of shops, cosy pubs and restaurants for your enjoy. Our homes have been thoughtfully designed to offer versatile living spaces with multi-purpose rooms that are adaptable for work, play and everything, all set amidst the tranquillity of lush green open spaces.
New Homes in Bedfordshire FAQs
From handy transport connections to miles of open countryside and interesting cultural and leisure attractions across the region, you may have many motives for buying a house in Bedfordshire. You can add one more to your list when you browse the latest offers, with initiatives such as Home Reach and our own Movemaker scheme.
There’s an array of natural spots and historical sites to explore across Bedfordshire, including the 400-acre Rushmere Country Park with its trails, play areas and sculptures. Go walking around scenic lakes at Priory Country Park, soak up the peaceful ambience in the Barton Hills and pay a visit to places like Woburn Abbey, Wrest Park and the National Trust’s Ashridge Estate too.
With cultural draws like Stockwood Discovery Centre and the Higgins Art Gallery and Museum, you can also make the most of family attractions such as Woodside Animal Farm and the Subtropical Swimming Paradise and Ride Leisure water parks.
When it’s time for your kids to stop splashing around and learn a thing or two, there are some excellent schools across Bedfordshire for you to choose between. Options for younger children include Priory Primary in Bedford, Luton’s Denbigh Primary and Leagrave Primary School, which are all rated as outstanding by Ofsted.
Kids in Leighton Buzzard can continue their education at Brooklands Middle School and Cedars Upper School, both classed as good by Ofsted. If you live in Luton then Challney High School for Boys, Challney High School for Girls and Woodlands Secondary School are all outstanding, while Bedford’s St Thomas More Catholic School is rated as good by Ofsted.
Bedfordshire enjoys an excellent location within the UK and benefits from its transport links. The M1 motorway passes through the county to give you direct access to places like Leicester, Nottingham and Sheffield to the north, as well as London in the south.
There are superb rail links in places like Luton – which also has a major international airport – with trains to the capital taking around half an hour, while it’s double that from Bedford and Leighton Buzzard.
Big things are expected of Bedfordshire’s property market in the future, so now’s the time to invest in the area. You can do exactly that when you choose between the skillfully designed 3, 4 and 5 bedroom new houses available just off Leighton Road on the eastern edge of Leighton Buzzard.
Or perhaps you’d rather be just south of Bedford, where you can find everything from modern 2 bed apartments to vast 5 bed family homes with double detached garages just off the A6 in the Wixams area. Wherever you want to live, make sure you start off your new life in the best way possible with an offer such as our Part Exchange scheme.
Want to learn more about buying a property in the East of England? Check out our East of England property buying guide.