New homes in Lincolnshire
Sitting along the coast of East England, Lincolnshire borders South Yorkshire, the East Riding of Yorkshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire, as well as the North Sea. It also has England’s shortest county boundary, sharing a whole 20 yards with Northamptonshire.
Whether you want to live in county town Lincoln with its historical attractions like the castle and cathedral, or in a smaller rural area, the Lincolnshire Wolds is a major draw of the region. From seaside theme parks and seal sanctuaries, to National Trust properties, museums and enticing beaches, you can see our latest developments in Lincolnshire below.
- £273,995 to £384,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Brand-new homes surrounded by green open space, play areas and the Willow Pond. Located within walking distance to the centre of Bourne, with plenty of shops, bars and restaurants to explore. Benefit from Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' schools on your doorstep.
- Coming soon
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Enjoying a peaceful balance of rural scenery and urban living is a range of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. Thoughtfully designed and boasting the very best in energy efficiency, your new home will form part of a growing community. Ideally positioned between the vibrant city of Lincoln, and the historic town of Newark, you will benefit from a wealth of amenities and endless activities within a short drive. From ‘Outstanding’ schools, to effortless commutes and exciting days out – you can find it all at The Meadows. Your new home will lead the future of new homebuilding, with brand-new energy efficient features and technology. Find out more here.
- £194,995 to £377,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Fernwood Village is located 10 minutes from Newark and features 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. With lots of green open space and a play park to enjoy while being close to OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' schools. Fernwood also has its own convenience store & bistro bar. For commuters, it's easy to access to Nottingham and London via the A1, A46 and train services from Newark Northgate & Newark Castle railway stations. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Debbie and Val who would love to help you make your dream move or call them on 01636 682597.
- £223,995 to £415,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. New homes located on the edge of the popular market town of Whittlesey. With country parks and Fenland Aqua Park on your doorstep. Minutes from your home you can enjoy the independent eateries and pubs, a range of shops, a leisure centre and more. Excellent road links – with easy access to the A605, A1 and A47.
- £292,995 to £384,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. New homes curved around Teardrop Lake, surrounding green open space, footpaths, a cycleway and more. Located on the edge of the vibrant city of Peterborough, with a selection of shops and restaurants nearby. Excellent commuter links with the A1, A15 and A47 close by. Plus, direct trains to London in as little as 50 minutes.
What is life like in Lincolnshire?
From the open countryside to miles of deserted coastline and a picturesque county town, there are lots of choices for places to live and visit when you buy a house in Lincolnshire. And the selection of homes you can choose between could become even greater thanks to offers such as the Part Exchange scheme.
What is there to see and do in Lincolnshire?
Lincoln is a beautiful little city packed with a range of interesting landmarks, including its castle and cathedral, as well as the Museum of Lincolnshire Life and the Drill Hall theatre and arts centre. Just outside the city centre, you’ll find Hartsholme Country Park, Doddington Hall, Whisby Nature Park and Fun Farm Lincoln, a large indoor family entertainment centre.
There’s plenty to keep you occupied across the county too, including the fun-filled Fantasy Island theme park with its rides and live shows. From historic sites and museums to beaches in places like Skegness and the seafront Gibraltar Point National Nature Reserve, the Snipe Dales and the Lincolnshire Wolds, there’s plenty to see come rain or shine.
What is education like in Lincolnshire?
Finding good schools is important if you have children, so you’ll be pleased to learn there are plenty of options across Lincolnshire. St Faith and St Martin Church of England Junior School is ranked as one of the best in the county. Meanwhile, Wibech’s Tydd St Mary CofE, Bourne Westfield Primary Academy and Cranwell Primary in Sleaford are all rated as outstanding by Ofsted.
If your kids are a little older, Caistor Grammar School in Market Rasen is seen as one of the best of Lincolnshire secondaries, rated as outstanding by Ofsted. Kesteven and Grantham Girls’ School, King’s School in Grantham and Lincoln’s Priory Academy also share this rating.
How are the Lincolnshire transport links?
As a large county which doesn’t have many densely populated towns or cities, having a car can be useful for getting around Lincolnshire. While there aren’t any motorways for you to use, there is a network of A roads connecting different parts of the county with each other.
There are still several public transport services you can make use of, including buses and trains. The council also offers community transport schemes to help people who are either vulnerable or isolated.
What is the Lincolnshire property scene like?
Its status as a large and predominantly rural county translates into more house for your money when it comes to the property market. The average house price in Lincolnshire is significantly lower than the national average, meaning you can pick up a spacious 4 bedroom detached house in Bourne for an impressive price.
Whether you want to live next to the scenic Apex Lake on the outskirts of Lincoln or in a contemporary 3 or 4 bed home close to the centre of Grantham, don’t forget to browse our latest offers to see how your money could work even harder for you. Meanwhile, our Part Exchange scheme could save you the expense of estate agent fees if you have a home you need to sell.
If you're ready to move but unsure on where to begin, don't forget to take a look at our East Midlands property buying guide for all the information you'll need.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in Lincolnshire
Whether you opt for city centre living or prefer a more rural lifestyle, make sure you browse our great offers. Our Movemaker scheme will help you sell your current home and pay your estate agent fees. We can even be your guaranteed buyer if your house doesn’t sell. All you need to do is apply to the Part Exchange scheme, and we’ll do the legwork!
Explore our selection of new homes in Lincolnshire and get in touch with one of our Sales Advisers today.