New Homes in High Wycombe
Located around 30 miles outside Central London in the South East of England, High Wycombe is a large town in Buckinghamshire. Close to places like Slough and Watford, houses in High Wycombe are also only around half an hour’s drive from popular Oxford and Reading.
With a museum in town displaying an array of local historical artefacts, the 53-acre Rye park is right in the heart of town near the train station. You can get to London in less than half an hour from there, unless you’re exploring local attractions such as Hughenden Manor, West Wycombe Park and the Hellfire Caves. You can start exploring our latest new builds near High Wycombe below.
- £231,500 to £425,000
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Canal Quarter is the central village at Kingsbrook in Aylesbury, with a current release of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 3 & 4 bedroom houses. Homes are just a short walk away from the travel hub, with regular bus connections to Aylesbury station. The Canal Basin, with its central water feature, local shops and a community facility provides the perfect hub to spend time with friends and family. Take a look and see why this exciting and thriving new community is the perfect place to call home, here. Kingsbrook is an award winning development made up of 3 villages, each with their own distinct identity. Here, not only will you be surrounded by beautiful countryside but you will also have excellent transport links to London.
- £230,000 to £480,000
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Take a look and see why this exciting and thriving new community is the perfect place to call home, here. Orchard Green is the newest village at the award winning Kingsbrook development in Aylesbury. Embrace a greener, more rural lifestyle with 60% of the development allocated to open space. This is a 'Built for a Healthy Life' development which means well-designed homes and neighbourhoods. Important design details such as adequate car parking, safe street design and access to amenities have been considered and included within the development.
- £390,000 to £565,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Clipstone Park is a highly sought after thriving community in Leighton Buzzard, with it's final release of 3 & 4 bedroom homes on this phase. Living here, you'll be able to enjoy beautiful countryside on your doorstep and appreciate excellent travel links close by, reaching London within just 30 minutes by train. This development is made up of 75% green space - ideal for families. It will see the addition of new schools, parks, and a neighbourhood centre, all of which make up part of a £16.8 million contribution to the local area. Don't miss your opportunity - book your appointment to take a tour inside any of our available home layouts!
- £392,500 to £397,500
- 3 bedroom
- Linmere is an award winning development located in Houghton Regis in Bedfordshire, just off junction 11a of the M1 and a short drive from the local town centre. Surrounded by 90 acres of open green space and landscaped parks, Linmere has something to offer everyone, whether you are a first-time buyer or a family looking to join a thriving new community. On your doorstep you will find a selection of shops including a Lidl, a children's adventure playground, The Farmstead - a central meeting place at the heart of Linmere, as well as new schools and leisure facilities to enjoy.
- £415,000 to £515,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Set in 6.5 acres of open space, Abbey Fields is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. This development forms part of a new community and will have a new play area and 560 new trees planted. All your local amenities are close by in Abingdon, as well as a great range of schools. Commuters will have easy access to the A34, which is a 10 minute drive away.
- From £547,995
- 4 and 5 bedroom
- Woburn Downs provides a perfect blend of countryside living, with the city life on tap thanks to its close proximity to Milton Keynes. Not only can you enjoy the serene surroundings, but you can also embark on exciting city adventures that the entire family will love, all within a short 15-minute drive from your new home. For those who commute, the Milton Keynes train station conveniently offers quick links to London in just 32 minutes and Birmingham in 42 minutes. Continue to the 'about the area' section below or contact our Sales Advisers on: 01908 102408
- £275,000 to £575,000
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- St Rumbold’s Fields is a thriving and well-established community offering a selection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes in the charming market town of Buckingham. Nestled in the wonderful countryside whilst still being within easy access to a wide array of amenities. The town centre is a mere stroll away, boasting an exciting mix of shops, cosy pubs and restaurants for your enjoy. Our homes have been thoughtfully designed to offer versatile living spaces with multi-purpose rooms that are adaptable for work, play and everything, all set amidst the tranquillity of lush green open spaces.
- £310,000 to £490,000
- 2 and 4 bedroom
- With just 4 homes remaining, this is your last chance to live at the popular development of Fairfields, Milton Keynes. Close to Stoney Stratford, this established community boasts great travel links, Ofsted rated 'Good' schools within walking distance & 40 acres of green open space. Our final phase will include a variety of sustainable elements including bird boxes, wild meadow fields and, multiple play areas. As well as, delicious eateries and a Sainsbury’s local. Contact our Sales Advisor Thomas on 07385 969363; visits scheduled by appointment only.
- Coming soon
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Set in plenty of open space, Brookside Meadows is a development of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in the vibrant town of Grove. Your new home is a short walk from convenient shops, restaurants and supermarket whilst Oxford is just 30 minutes away by car. For commuters, the M4 is nearby and you could find yourself in central London in under an hour, with Didcot Parkway railway station also a short drive away.
- £306,995 to £536,995
- 2 and 4 bedroom
- Join our happy residents & embrace all that Brooklands has to offer! Discover 3 & 4-bedroom homes at one of Milton Keynes most popular developments. Benefit from a medical centre, shops, schools & more all within walking distance. Known as the 'City in the Country,' Milton Keynes offers excellent leisure options & unrivalled transport links. Call our Sales Advisers on 01908 032084 or visit us today.
What is life like in High Wycombe?
With a great location, vibrant property market and lots to see and do in the local area, there are so many reasons to buy a house in High Wycombe. You can add one more to that list when you take our latest offers into account. We could make your money go further by eliminating estate agent fees with our Movemaker scheme.
What is there to see and do in High Wycombe?
This is a great place to be if your lifestyle involves spending plenty of time outdoors. The town lies on the edge of the Chiltern Hills, and is surrounded by spots places like Penn Wood, Burnham Beeches, Wendover Woods and Cock Marsh.
Explore local museums, heritage centres and National Trust properties, as well as parks like West Wycombe Park and Hughenden Park. You can also make the most of family attractions such as Jungle Mania and Odds Farm Park.
What is education like in High Wycombe?
Choosing where to live can be tough when it comes to your children, but there are some excellent schools to choose from in High Wycombe. Chepping View Primary is one of the best, located to the south west of town and rated as outstanding by Ofsted. Downley School is on the north west edge of town, and this primary is just as highly rated by the education board.
If you’re after a good secondary school, then John Hampden Grammar School and Wycombe High School are both outstanding options for boys and girls respectively. The two schools can be found next to each other to the south west of the town centre, while the Wycombe Grange Aspire school - which teaches students who’ve been excluded from mainstream places - is also outstanding in Ofsted’s eyes.
How are the transport links in High Wycombe?
As well as a local bus service and central train station on Amersham Hill, High Wycombe also has a community transport system to help people with restricted mobility. If you have a car, you can use the M40 motorway which passes to the south of town to head north to Birmingham and south to London, while trains to the capital take less than half an hour. Heathrow Airport is also less than 20 miles away.
What is the High Wycombe property scene like?
As a top commuter town and lovely place to live in its own right, house prices in High Wycombe are significantly higher than the UK average. Take a look at properties in the heart of town, or just to the north on the outskirts of Aylesbury where you can find everything from modern 1 bedroom apartments to large 4 bed detached homes with separate garages. Whatever you do, don’t miss offers such as our money-saving Part Exchange scheme.