New Homes in Sussex
Comprised of and , the historic county of Sussex borders , and . With many new homes in Sussex making the most
of the region’s coastline, some of the more popular spots in the area include , and .
This is a fantastic place to live if you love spending time outdoors. From cycling through rolling countryside to exploring the South Downs, as well as the impressive seven Sisters chalk cliffs and Beachy Head, there’s plenty to take in. Enjoy all this and more with our developments in Sussex.
- £254,995 to £422,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Discover the contemporary 2 bedroom apartments plus 3 bedroom homes at Chalkers Rise, a popular development in Peacehaven. Nestled on the edge of the South Downs National Park with great hiking and cycling trails to spectacular landmarks, including the Seven Sisters. Move here and you will be only a short walk away from the town centre, Peacehaven Cliffs and not far from buzzing Brighton.
- £399,995 to £444,995
- 3 bedroom
- Fairway Gardens is situated in Angmering, a thriving village in West Sussex. We are proud to be developing an exciting collection of 3 bedroom homes and creating a new community here. All our homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which set the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Fairway Gardens is ideally located for commuters and families alike, close to Brighton, Portsmouth, the A259 and A27. You'll find a great choice of local schools and shops nearby as well as the beautiful South Downs.
- £319,995 to £384,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Discover the stylish 2 and 3 bedroom homes at Meadowburne Place, in the sought after village of Lower Willingdon. This popular development is defined by its generous amount of green space and a beautiful outlook over the South Downs. The village is only a short drive away from the buzz of neighbouring Eastbourne and Bexhill-on-Sea, whilst also enjoying being nestled in glorious countryside and surrounded by coastal walks.
- £299,995 to £384,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Discover the wonderful collection of 2 and 3 bedroom homes at Ryebank Gate in Yapton. You’ll find that Littlehampton is nearby for all your shopping needs, and you can enjoy relaxing walks in the South Downs or on the seafront. Why not explore one of the walking and cycling routes to the adjoining green area and open fields accessible from the development. This sought after village also has easy access to Arundel, Bognor Regis, Chichester, Goodwood and London.
- Coming soon
- A brand new collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes coming soon to seaside town, Bognor Regis. Just minutes from the coast where you can enjoy a range of waterfront attractions including mini golf, play parks and fossil hunting. The nearby Brooks nature reserve also provides ample opportunities for a family day out. Convenient transport links to neighbouring cities makes commuting effortless. Discover a perfect blend of coastal living and excellent connectivity in this vibrant upcoming community.
New home schemes & offers in Sussex
Looking to relocate to Sussex? With Barratt Homes, you’ll have access to unique schemes. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, want to sell your current home or are a key worker, we have an offer that suits you.
Our low deposit schemes are designed to help you buy your dream home without worrying about the deposit. We can boost it up and support you along the way. And if you’re part of the armed forces, we offer a 5% deposit contribution to help you get on the ladder.
Time for a change? Selling your home with our help to sell schemes is easy. You can forget about estate agent fees and enjoy your new home while we do the legwork. If you’re a key worker, you can benefit from our Key Worker Deposit Contribution scheme.
Browse our wide range of new homes in Sussex and take advantage of fantastic offers for a stress-free move, just like you deserve. Whether you’re looking for your first home or a new home for your growing family, our South East property guide is here to help.