New homes in Lindfield
Live the life
Located in West Sussex, just a short commute from Brighton and Crawley, Lindfield is a rural village with lots to see and do in the local area. Whether you’re hiking in the great outdoors, enjoying some retail therapy or exploring historic buildings, there’s something for the whole family to see and do close to your new home in Lindfield.
Things to see and do
For families moving to Lindfield, there are lots of great kid-friendly attractions to explore nearby including Beech Hurst Park Miniature Railway, Bedelands Farm Nature Reserve, Tulleys Farm and Washbrooks Family Farm. Brighton is just a short drive away, where you’ll find the Sea Life Centre, Brighton Pier and the Royal Pavilion.
If you love exploring the great outdoors, Borde Hill Garden, Wakehurst Royal Botanic Gardens Kew and High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty are both nearby. Other places of interest in the local area include Ashdown Llama Farm, The Triangle swimming pool, Bluebell Railway and Wings Museum.
For families moving to the area, Lindfield is close to a number of ‘outstanding’ schools including Danehill Church of England Primary School, The Gattons Infant School, Birchwood Grove Community Primary School and St Paul's Catholic College. Independent schools nearby include Ardingly College, Burgess Hill Girls School and Worth School.
If you or your older children want to study for a degree, the University of Sussex and the University of Brighton are both within commuting distance of your new home in Brighton.
Getting to Lindfield
Whether you’re travelling to see family and friends or commuting for work, Lindfield is well-connected by road. Although there’s no train station in the village, Haywards Heath station is only a 15 minute walk from Lindfield.
To get to Lindfield from Brighton, the drive takes around 35 minutes, while the train to Haywards Heath takes just 20 minutes. The journey from Crawley takes 25 minutes by car, while the drive from central London takes one hour 35 minutes depending on traffic. The train from London Bridge to Haywards Heath takes just 45 minutes.
When you want to jet off on holiday, the village is conveniently only a 25 minute drive from London Gatwick Airport, or less than 15 minutes by train.
- £254,995 to £454,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Discover the contemporary 2 bedroom apartments plus 3 and 4 bedroom homes at Chalkers Rise, a popular development in Peacehaven. Nestled on the edge of the South Downs National Park with great hiking and cycling trails to spectacular landmarks, including the Seven Sisters. Move here and you will be only a short walk away from the town centre, Peacehaven Cliffs and not far from buzzing Brighton.
- £319,995 to £384,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Discover the stylish 2 and 3 bedroom homes at Meadowburne Place, in the sought after village of Lower Willingdon. This popular development is defined by its generous amount of green space and a beautiful outlook over the South Downs. The village is only a short drive away from the buzz of neighbouring Eastbourne and Bexhill-on-Sea, whilst also enjoying being nestled in glorious countryside and surrounded by coastal walks.
- £399,995 to £444,995
- 3 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Fairway Gardens is situated in Angmering, a thriving village in West Sussex. We are proud to be developing an exciting collection of 3 bedroom homes and creating a new community here. All our homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which set the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Fairway Gardens is ideally located for commuters and families alike, close to Brighton, Portsmouth, the A259 and A27. You'll find a great choice of local schools and shops nearby as well as the beautiful South Downs.
- £299,995 to £384,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Discover the wonderful collection of 2 and 3 bedroom homes at Ryebank Gate in Yapton. You’ll find that Littlehampton is nearby for all your shopping needs, and you can enjoy relaxing walks in the South Downs or on the seafront. Why not explore one of the walking and cycling routes to the adjoining green area and open fields accessible from the development. This sought after village also has easy access to Arundel, Bognor Regis, Chichester, Goodwood and London.
- Coming soon
- A brand new collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes coming soon to seaside town, Bognor Regis. Just minutes from the coast where you can enjoy a range of waterfront attractions including mini golf, play parks and fossil hunting. The nearby Brooks nature reserve also provides ample opportunities for a family day out. Convenient transport links to neighbouring cities makes commuting effortless. Discover a perfect blend of coastal living and excellent connectivity in this vibrant upcoming community.
- £394,995 to £534,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. The Poppies in Aylesford offers a wonderful collection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes. The picturesque Kentish village benefits from the convenience of local shops, pubs, schools and a thriving community atmosphere. All our homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which set the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Move here and you’ll be just a short drive away from Maidstone and Rochester, plus you can enjoy beautiful views of the Kent Downs.