New Homes in Stafford
- £290,995 to £479,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Just outside of Stafford, located in Beaconside, Bertelin Fields brings 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. A short drive away in Stafford you're close to a range of high street shops where you can enjoy retail therapy, or time out to enjoy a bite to eat and drink in a variety of bars and restaurants. Connecting you to the rest of the midlands, the M6 is just over five miles away, alongside the A34 providing access to Stoke-on-Trent, Birmingham & Wolverhampton. Selected homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £254,995 to £405,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- In this beautiful location on the southern edge of Uttoxeter, Poppy Fields brings 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Take a stroll into the town centre with ease and find a number of essential amenities - both local, independent shops and various cafes to grab a coffee & cake. Perfectly situated for commuters, you can easily access the A50 and A518 for travel around the Midlands, with direct links to Stafford, Stoke and Derby. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- From £329,000
- 3 bedroom
- Based in the beautiful area of Trentham, Barratt Homes are proud to bring you our stunning new development Waterside. Whether you wish to explore the breathtaking Trentham Gardens or you would prefer to forage amongst the nearby Hem Heath Woods there's no doubt as to the natural beauty of this area. Nestled against the Trent and Mersey Canal, Waterside boasts a range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes. With great transport links close by you can enjoy an easier commute. So, whether you’re a first time buyer, have a home to sell, or looking for that forever home why not book your appointment today.Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- £259,995 to £527,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Last chance to buy within the idyllic village of Fradley, bringing two, three & four bedroom homes to a location renowned for its canal-side community. Close to the A38, there is fantastic access to Lichfield and Burton-on-Trent, with the former's two train stations making commuting further afield easy. Fradley and its surrounding areas offers facilities for a convenient lifestyle. It is nearby a range of 'Good' Ofsted rated schools, including St Stephen's Primary School.
- Our last home is unexpectedly back on the market, our sales office is closed, for more information and to book an appointment please call 07765811062 or 07717867474. Rose Meadow is located in Lawley Village, Telford and brings two, three and four bedroom homes. As part of the vibrant new community of Lawley Village, these homes will enjoy handy commuter links to the M54, a fantastic range of local facilities including Lawley Academy Primary School, a Morrisons supermarket and a family friendly pub all within walking distance.
- Coming soon
- Located just five miles from the centre of Telford and two miles from the historic market town of Wellington, Silkin Meadows in Apley is a beautiful collection of two, three and four bedroom homes, suited to a wide range of home buyers. With woodland walks on your doorstep, easy access to a wide range of amenities and excellent travel links, this exciting development is the perfect places to put down roots. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- £269,995 to £290,995
- 3 bedroom
- Scarlet View is part of the charming Lawley Village in Telford, offering an exclusive collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a well-connected setting, nestled in the picturesque Shropshire countryside. In this thriving community, residents enjoy the convenience of lots of amenities right on their doorstep and commuters benefit from excellent travel links via road and rail across the West Midlands and beyond.
- £241,995 to £424,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Dunstall Park is within walking distance to the well-known Ventura Park, with great shops, cafes and restaurants on your door step, or walk into the vibrant market town of Tamworth, explore the castle & local markets. Bringing 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes we have something for everyone, whether you are looking for your first home, or need more space for the family. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £229,995 to £399,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- In the northern area of Shropshire, in the quaint market town of Whitchurch you'll find our new development Talbot Place. Featuring a range of two, three & four bedroom homes, there are homes to suit everyone. Here you can enjoy having everything close by in the town centre, including plenty of schools, supermarkets and family fun, yet close to the beautiful Shropshire countryside. If you are looking to explore, you can find Stoke-on-Trent, Telford or Shrewsbury all within 45 minutes. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £269,995 to £474,995
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Set within an established community on the southern outskirts of Birmingham, The Elms will deliver a contemporary selection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom properties within excellent reach of the city centre. Perfectly located adjacent to the A34 and A41, in Hall Green, commuters can enjoy a convenient connection to the West Midlands, whilst local rail services provide swift travel into the heart of Birmingham. Highly-rated schooling options are on the doorstep, plus a wide range of essential living make for a comfortable lifestyle. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £284,995 to £494,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- On the western outskirts of Shrewsbury, The Lilies brings you brand new two, three and four bedroom homes. Enjoy being within easy reach to high street shops, cafes, restaurants and leisure amenities, all just over three miles away, whilst families with young children are in walking distance of ‘Outstanding’ rated schooling. Thinking of commuting? Nearby the A458, A5 and M54 bring you closer to the Midlands and beyond the Welsh border.
- £329,000 to £340,000
- 4 bedroom
- At Silk Waters Green you'll have a great choice of two, three and four bedrooms homes. You'll see lovely tree lined streets and a fantastic new play park on the development, making it ideal for families. Enjoy long walks with the dog around Macclesfield Forest, only 17 mins away. The simple transport links makes your journey to work easy. You can pop for a coffee and do your weekly shop in Macclesfield town centre which is under 2 miles away. You can even be in Manchester city centre in under 30 minutes by train. The kids are all set with good choice of primary and secondary schools close by. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- £291,000 to £376,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Enjoy both village life and the rural beauty of the Peak District at Heathfield Nook. We have the home that is right for you with three and four bedroom homes available. It's great for families, with lots of “Good” local schools in and around Buxton and Macclesfield. You can be on the A6 heading north or south in only 10 minutes, making it ideal for commuting to work too.
What is life like in Stafford?
Stafford is a charming market town in Staffordshire, along the banks of the River Sow. New homes here benefit from a prime location, a stone's throw from Birmingham and Stoke-on-Trent while being within reach of the spectacular Cannock Chase. Whether you enjoy spending time outdoors or love all things culture, there is so much to do in this West Midlands hub.
What is there to see and do in Stafford?
New homes in Stafford promise a unique cultural heritage, from magnificent castles and ancient architecture to vast green spaces and country parks. Whether you fancy exploring the glorious West Midlands countryside or prefer doing some artistic sightseeing, we've picked some of the best things to do here:
• Stafford Castle
• Ancient High House
• Shugborough Hall
• St Chad's Church
• Victoria Park
• Cannock Chase
• Gentleshaw Wildlife Centre
• Wildwood Park
What is education like in Stafford?
Looking for a good school for your children? Stafford is home to an excellent education system, with many institutions topping Ofsted's rankings. Below we've picked some of the best primary and secondary schools, and further education facilities.
|Silkmore Primary Academy
|Stafford Manor High School
|South Staffordshire College
|Berkswich CofE Primary School
|Heather Field School
|Oakridge Primary School
|The Haven School
How are the Stafford transport links?
Located off the M6 motorway, new homes in Stafford make the perfect place to live for commuters. Birmingham and Wolverhampton are a 50-minute drive, while Manchester lies a little over an hour away in the opposite direction.
Stafford's railway station plays a major role in connecting the town to the rest of the West Midlands and beyond. Trains to London and Liverpool are operated hourly by Avanti West Coast, with the journey taking two hours and an hour, respectively.
What is the Stafford property scene like?
Stafford combines the tranquillity of a small village with the bustle of a large city. New homes here benefit from a slower pace while being within reach of busy metropolises like Birmingham and Manchester.
If you prefer living in the outskirts, our Bertelin Fields development could be what you're after. This elegant collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes is just five miles off the M6, providing direct access to the rest of the Midlands.
If you'd rather live closer to open woodland, don't miss our Deer’s Rise site in Hednesford. With Cannock Chase on your doorstep, you can enjoy 20,000 acres of spectacular natural scenery.
New home schemes in Stafford
Whether you're on the hunt for your first home, are looking to upsize or want to add another property to your portfolio, we have an offer that suits you.
With the Movemaker scheme, for instance, we'll help you sell your current home and cover your estate agent fees. And if your home isn't selling, we can be your guaranteed buyer with Part Exchange.
Explore our brilliant collection of new homes in Stafford below and get in touch with us today.