New Homes in Wolverhampton
Despite rising to prominence during the Industrial Revolution, the city retains plenty of green spaces in and around town. They include West Park, Wightwick Manor and Baggeridge Country Park, while the 50-hectare Smestow Valley reserve offers great trails for bike rides, walks and bird watching. You can explore and learn more about our new homes in Wolverhampton below.
- £276,995 to £489,995
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Set within an established community on the southern outskirts of Birmingham, The Elms will deliver a contemporary selection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom properties within excellent reach of the city centre. Perfectly located adjacent to the A34 and A41, in Hall Green, commuters can enjoy a convenient connection to the West Midlands, whilst local rail services provide swift travel into the heart of Birmingham. Highly-rated schooling options are on the doorstep, plus a wide range of essential living make for a comfortable lifestyle. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £269,995 to £290,995
- 3 bedroom
- Scarlet View is part of the charming Lawley Village in Telford, offering an exclusive collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a well-connected setting, nestled in the picturesque Shropshire countryside. In this thriving community, residents enjoy the convenience of lots of amenities right on their doorstep and commuters benefit from excellent travel links via road and rail across the West Midlands and beyond.
- From £270,000
- 4 bedroom
- Our last home is unexpectedly back on the market, our sales office is closed, for more information and to book an appointment please call 07765811062 or 07717867474. Rose Meadow is located in Lawley Village, Telford and brings two, three and four bedroom homes. As part of the vibrant new community of Lawley Village, these homes will enjoy handy commuter links to the M54, a fantastic range of local facilities including Lawley Academy Primary School, a Morrisons supermarket and a family friendly pub all within walking distance.
- £264,995 to £527,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Last chance to buy within the idyllic village of Fradley, bringing two, three & four bedroom homes to a location renowned for its canal-side community. Close to the A38, there is fantastic access to Lichfield and Burton-on-Trent, with the former's two train stations making commuting further afield easy. Fradley and its surrounding areas offers facilities for a convenient lifestyle. It is nearby a range of 'Good' Ofsted rated schools, including St Stephen's Primary School.
- £299,995 to £479,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Just outside of Stafford, located in Beaconside, Bertelin Fields brings 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. A short drive away in Stafford you're close to a range of high street shops where you can enjoy retail therapy, or time out to enjoy a bite to eat and drink in a variety of bars and restaurants. Connecting you to the rest of the midlands, the M6 is just over five miles away, alongside the A34 providing access to Stoke-on-Trent, Birmingham & Wolverhampton. Selected homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £241,995 to £424,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Dunstall Park is within walking distance to the well-known Ventura Park, with great shops, cafes and restaurants on your door step, or walk into the vibrant market town of Tamworth, explore the castle & local markets. Bringing 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes we have something for everyone, whether you are looking for your first home, or need more space for the family. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £220,995 to £341,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Located just south of the centre of Stourport, Folliott's Manor is home to a beautifully designed collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes within the heart of this popular Georgian canal town. Providing the best of both worlds, access to the A449 ensures Kidderminster and Worcester are within comfortable reach and only minutes away, Stourport town centre has a wide range of amenities from the day-to-day essentials, to well-renowned entertainment facilities.
- Coming soon
- Located just five miles from the centre of Telford and two miles from the historic market town of Wellington, Silkin Meadows in Apley is a beautiful collection of two, three and four bedroom homes, suited to a wide range of home buyers. With woodland walks on your doorstep, easy access to a wide range of amenities and excellent travel links, this exciting development is the perfect places to put down roots. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- £254,995 to £405,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- In this beautiful location on the southern edge of Uttoxeter, Poppy Fields brings 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Take a stroll into the town centre with ease and find a number of essential amenities - both local, independent shops and various cafes to grab a coffee & cake. Perfectly situated for commuters, you can easily access the A50 and A518 for travel around the Midlands, with direct links to Stafford, Stoke and Derby. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £265,000 to £282,500
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Discover our range at Saxon View,part of an exciting regeneration scheme in Nuneaton. The vibrant town centre is just 2 miles away, with a great choice of shops, bars and restaurants. We're located opposite Whittleford Park - perfect for dog walking, and the scenic Hartshill Hayes Country Park is close by. We're ideally placed for travelling around the Midlands, and just an hour from London Euston by train, ideal if you're looking to commute. It's the perfect place to call home. Find us on what3words
- £329,000 to £389,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Based in the beautiful area of Trentham, Barratt Homes are proud to bring you our stunning new development Waterside. Whether you wish to explore the breathtaking Trentham Gardens or you would prefer to forage amongst the nearby Hem Heath Woods there's no doubt as to the natural beauty of this area. Nestled against the Trent and Mersey Canal, Waterside boasts a range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes. With great transport links close by you can enjoy an easier commute. So, whether you’re a first time buyer, have a home to sell, or looking for that forever home why not book your appointment today.Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- £289,995 to £494,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- On the western outskirts of Shrewsbury, The Lilies brings you brand new two, three and four bedroom homes. Enjoy being within easy reach to high street shops, cafes, restaurants and leisure amenities, all just over three miles away, whilst families with young children are in walking distance of ‘Outstanding’ rated schooling. Thinking of commuting? Nearby the A458, A5 and M54 bring you closer to the Midlands and beyond the Welsh border.
What is life like in Wolverhampton?
With plenty of city centre attractions and a handy location within the West Midlands, there are lots of reasons to buy a house in Wolverhampton.
What is there to see and do in Wolverhampton?
Activities to do in Wolverhampton
The city centre is full of cultural draws such as Wolverhampton Art Gallery, St Peter’s Collegiate Church and the Wolves Museum, dedicated to the city’s football team.
Museums in Wolverhampton
The Royal Air Force Museum and Wednesbury Museum and Art Gallery meanwhile are just outside the centre.
Wildlife and nature in Wolverhampton
There are many natural spots to enjoy in the area, including Baggeridge Country Park, the Gailey Reservoirs and Rough Woods, as well as parks such as Willenhall Memorial Park, East Park and West Park. Go walking along Dudley Canal, cycle through Smestow Valley Local Nature Reserve and admire the views from Beacon Hill. Don’t miss grand old manors like Moseley Old Hall and the National Trust’s Wightwick Manor either.
What is education like in Wolverhampton?
Primary schools in Wolverhampton
Having good schools nearby is a must for many buyers, so you’ll be pleased to know that Hill Avenue Academy in the Lanesfield catchment area just south of the city centre is an outstanding primary option, according to Ofsted. If you’re in Bilston to the east then Manor Primary School is ranked just as highly, while Whitgreave Primary in Low Hill to the north is also outstanding.
Secondary schools in Wolverhampton
If you’re on the lookout for secondary schools then Wolverhampton Girls’ High School ranks as one of the best options in the Black Country. It’s outstanding in Ofsted’s books, and one level above Highfields School and St Peter’s Collegiate CofE which are both rated as good by the education board.
How are the transport links in Wolverhampton?
Wolverhampton’s St George’s West Midlands Metro tram stop gives you quick and easy access as it stretches east towards Birmingham, 13 miles away. With buses and trains and Birmingham Airport half an hour away by road or rail, Wolverhampton also provides you with excellent access to the M6 and M54 motorways.
What is the Wolverhampton property scene like?
The Midlands has enjoyed rising property prices in recent years, and Wolverhampton is one of the more popular areas within the region, seeing prices rise higher than the UK average.
Whether you want to buy a city centre apartment or a larger family home in an area like Cannock or Burntwood just out of town, don’t miss offers such as our stress-free Part Exchange and money-saving Movemaker schemes.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in Wolverhampton
At Barratt Homes, we offer modern housing to cater for all lifestyles.
Whatever your unique situation, we support you every step of the way. Get in touch today and become a homeowner with us.