New Homes in Warwick
The county town of Warwickshire in the West Midlands, Warwick is a place with a long and proud heritage. The River Avon runs to the south and east of the area, while it’s just nine miles from Stratford-upon-Avon and a touch further to Southam – not to mention you can get to Birmingham in less than 40 minutes by car or train. Meanwhile, Coventry is just a quarter of an hour north.
With an attractive centre that boasts a famous castle and plenty of natural spaces including Priory Park and St Nicholas’ Park, nearby Leamington Spa is also a lovely place to visit. You can scroll down to start exploring our developments near Warwick today.
- £329,995 to £474,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Aston Grange will feature a beautiful selection of two, three and four bedroom homes in Upper Lighthorne, which is close to the quintessential village of Gaydon; renowned for its fine balance of rural surroundings and commuter connections. Just a mile away from the M40, there are excellent links to Birmingham and Oxford, in addition to Royal Leamington Spa and Banbury.
- £349,995 to £619,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Set only minutes away from Rugby town centre, our new development Elborough Place will bring a new collection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes all within easy reach of high street shops, cafes, restaurants and leisure amenities for you to relax and enjoy. There are many schools close by for your family, whilst the nearby M45 opens the gate to a wealth of commuting opportunities for working professionals. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £354,995 to £538,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Just a stone's throw from Dunchurch Village, Ashlawn Gardens is a popular development of 3 and 4-bedroom homes. With green open space on your doorstep you'll enjoy countryside living with endless amenities on tap, with the market town of Rugby just minutes away. Commute to work? Benefit from Trains to London & Coventry in under an hour. Contact Jack on 01788 221052 or visit us today, use What3Words: Tins.types.senses
- £269,995 to £474,995
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Set within an established community on the southern outskirts of Birmingham, The Elms will deliver a contemporary selection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom properties within excellent reach of the city centre. Perfectly located adjacent to the A34 and A41, in Hall Green, commuters can enjoy a convenient connection to the West Midlands, whilst local rail services provide swift travel into the heart of Birmingham. Highly-rated schooling options are on the doorstep, plus a wide range of essential living make for a comfortable lifestyle. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £265,000 to £282,500
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Discover our luxury homes at Saxon View, part of an exciting regeneration scheme in Nuneaton. The vibrant town centre is just 2 miles away, with a great choice of shops, bars and restaurants. We're located opposite Whittleford Park - perfect for dog walking, and the scenic Hartshill Hayes Country Park is close by. We're ideally placed for travelling around the Midlands, and just an hour from London Euston by train, ideal if you're looking to commute. It's the perfect place to call home. Find us on what3words
- £333,995 to £479,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Within the traditional village of Bodicote, the second phase of Whitechapel Gardens brings three and four bedroom homes, two miles south of the popular market town of Banbury. Positioned well for the M40, commuters can enjoy connections to the West Midlands, as well as travelling south to Oxford and London. The heart of the beautiful Cotswolds is just an hour away, whilst essential village amenities and well regarded schools are on the doorstep. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £241,995 to £424,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Dunstall Park is within walking distance to the well-known Ventura Park, with great shops, cafes and restaurants on your door step, or walk into the vibrant market town of Tamworth, explore the castle & local markets. Bringing 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes we have something for everyone, whether you are looking for your first home, or need more space for the family. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- From £489,995
- 5 bedroom
- Discover the perfect balance of stunning rural scenery and urban living at this thriving development. Nestled in 250 acres of green space and located just 15 minutes from bustling Leicester city centre is a range of uniquely designed 4 & 5 bedroom homes boasting excellent energy-efficiency. From established schools, to easy commutes and exciting days out – find it all at New Lubbesthorpe. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Debbie who would love to help you make your dream move or call her on 0116 291 6708.
- £389,995 to £424,995
- 4 and 6 bedroom
- Wigston Meadows features a collection of 4 & 6 bedroom homes, close to open space, OFSTED rated 'outstanding' schools, great commuter links, and all the essentials you need on your doorstep. You will also be just a 5-minute drive from Wigston town centre as well as 5.4 miles away from Leicester City Centre. Also, with great road links to the M1, M69 & A6. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Sam who would love to help you make your dream move or call her on 0116 288 1420.
- £239,995 to £341,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Located just south of the centre of Stourport, Folliott's Manor is home to a beautifully designed collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes within the heart of this popular Georgian canal town. Providing the best of both worlds, access to the A449 ensures Kidderminster and Worcester are within comfortable reach and only minutes away, Stourport town centre has a wide range of amenities from the day-to-day essentials, to well-renowned entertainment facilities.
- £259,995 to £409,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Enjoying the perfect balance of a stunning village location with fantastic amenities, is a collection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes at Grange View. Boasting excellent energy-efficiency, your new home will benefit from idyllic semi-rural living. An abundance of shops can be found on your doorstep for all of your daily essentials, with nearby National Forest and nature reserves offering picturesque weekend walks. You can also find OFSTED rated 'Good' schools. The M1 and M42 are just a short drive away for effortless commuting and you're just 25-minutes to Leicester City Centre. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Come and join our growing community today - book your appointment to see Angela who would love to help you make your dream move, or call her on 0153 046 3255.
Live the Warwick life
Charming, historic and with lots of great ways to spend your time in the local area, you can start getting excited about a great way of life when you buy a new home in Warwick. And don’t forget to take advantage of offers such as our Part Exchange deal, where we could act as a guaranteed buyer for your existing home - removing any estate agent fees in the process.
Things to see and do in Warwick
The iconic Warwick Castle is the perfect place to start your exploration of the town. Perched on a sandstone cliff on a bend in the River Avon, it was originally built by William the Conquerer in 1068 and serves up superb views as well as interesting tours and even overnight stays. Explore the dungeons, before reemerging into the light for a stroll around the Mill Garden and on to St Nick’s Park with its kids’ paddling pool.
Shopping in Warwick
Spend your days shopping along Smith Street
Museums in Warwick
Visit the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers Museum and Warwickshire Yeomanry Museum
Parks in Warwick
Spend your day taking the dog for a walk around Priory Park.
Things to do near Warwick
You can also venture out of town to explore Oakley Wood, Snitterfield Bushes Nature Reserve and Crackley Woods Nature Reserve. Meanwhile, your little ones will love a trip to Hatton Adventure World.
Primary Schools in Warwick
When it’s time for your kids to turn their attention to the classroom, Coten End Primary has been ranked among the best schools for younger children in Warwickshire and its catchment area covers the whole of the town centre. The school is enjoys an outstanding Ofsted rating, while Emscote Infant School is in the same bracket in the east of town.
Secondary Schools in Warwick
At secondary level, Myton School is also to the east of the town centre, and considered among the county’s best options. It’s classed as good by Ofsted, while King’s High School and Warwick School are highly regarded independent schools for girls and boys respectively.
Warwick transport links
As well as a local bus network, Warwick train station is next to Priory Park in the heart of town. Services to neighbouring Royal Leamington Spa take less than five minutes, while it’s just under an hour and a half down to London.
The M40 motorway passes to the east of town, giving you direct access to the capital in the south and Birmingham to the north. Birmingham Airport is less than half an hour’s drive away, which is handy for holidays abroad or business travel.
The Warwick property scene
There’s a strong housing market in Warwick, with property prices significantly higher than the UK average and across the rest of Warwickshire. As well as the location and pleasant town centre, that’s thanks to some lovely local properties, like those you’ll find on the south-eastern outskirts of town.
Whether you’re choosing between contemporary 3 bedroom semis or beautifully designed 4 bed family homes surrounded by open countryside in the Heathcote area, we could help you with the final push thanks to the savings you can make with offers like our Movemaker scheme.