New Homes in Coventry
Whether you want to learn about Coventry’s past from the Second World War to today or prefer spending time outdoors, below are just some of the things you can enjoy here:
• Coventry Transport Museum
• Coventry Cathedral
• St Mary’s Guildhall
• Herbert Art Gallery & Museum
• War Memorial Park
• Lunt Roman Fort
• Kenilworth Castle
• Stoneleigh Abbey
New homes in Coventry are also ideal if you need to commute to work or if you’re moving with your family. The city is home to various primary and secondary schools, with many rated as outstanding by Ofsted. It also sits next door to the M40, M45, M1 and M6 motorways providing access to major West Midlands hubs.
Whether you’re a first-time buyer or a property investor, there are plenty of opportunities to buy a new home here. If you prefer the tranquillity of the countryside, our collection of 3 bedroom homes on Saxon View site could be up your street. Prefer living in the heart of the action? Browse our St James’ Gate development for modern and spacious homes.
Buying your new home with us means enjoying fantastic offers, such as the Movemaker and the Home Reach schemes. Get in touch today and become a homeowner soon.
- £265,000 to £282,500
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Discover our luxury homes at Saxon View, part of an exciting regeneration scheme in Nuneaton. The vibrant town centre is just 2 miles away, with a great choice of shops, bars and restaurants. We're located opposite Whittleford Park - perfect for dog walking, and the scenic Hartshill Hayes Country Park is close by. We're ideally placed for travelling around the Midlands, and just an hour from London Euston by train, ideal if you're looking to commute. It's the perfect place to call home. Find us on what3words
- £349,995 to £619,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Set only minutes away from Rugby town centre, our new development Elborough Place will bring a new collection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes all within easy reach of high street shops, cafes, restaurants and leisure amenities for you to relax and enjoy. There are many schools close by for your family, whilst the nearby M45 opens the gate to a wealth of commuting opportunities for working professionals. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £354,995 to £538,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Just a stone's throw from Dunchurch Village, Ashlawn Gardens is a popular development of 3 and 4-bedroom homes. With green open space on your doorstep you'll enjoy countryside living with endless amenities on tap, with the market town of Rugby just minutes away. Commute to work? Benefit from Trains to London & Coventry in under an hour. Contact Jack on 01788 221052 or visit us today, use What3Words: Tins.types.senses
- £269,995 to £474,995
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Set within an established community on the southern outskirts of Birmingham, The Elms will deliver a contemporary selection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom properties within excellent reach of the city centre. Perfectly located adjacent to the A34 and A41, in Hall Green, commuters can enjoy a convenient connection to the West Midlands, whilst local rail services provide swift travel into the heart of Birmingham. Highly-rated schooling options are on the doorstep, plus a wide range of essential living make for a comfortable lifestyle. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £329,995 to £479,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Aston Grange will feature a beautiful selection of two, three and four bedroom homes in Upper Lighthorne, which is close to the quintessential village of Gaydon; renowned for its fine balance of rural surroundings and commuter connections. Just a mile away from the M40, there are excellent links to Birmingham and Oxford, in addition to Royal Leamington Spa and Banbury.
- £241,995 to £424,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Dunstall Park is within walking distance to the well-known Ventura Park, with great shops, cafes and restaurants on your door step, or walk into the vibrant market town of Tamworth, explore the castle & local markets. Bringing 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes we have something for everyone, whether you are looking for your first home, or need more space for the family. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £489,995 to £519,995
- 4 and 5 bedroom
- Discover the perfect balance of stunning rural scenery and urban living at this thriving development. Nestled in 250 acres of green space and located just 15 minutes from bustling Leicester city centre is a range of uniquely designed 4 & 5 bedroom homes boasting excellent energy-efficiency. From established schools, to easy commutes and exciting days out – find it all at New Lubbesthorpe. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Debbie who would love to help you make your dream move or call her on 0116 291 6708.
- £389,995 to £424,995
- 4 and 6 bedroom
- Wigston Meadows features a collection of 4 & 6 bedroom homes, close to open space, OFSTED rated 'outstanding' schools, great commuter links, and all the essentials you need on your doorstep. You will also be just a 5-minute drive from Wigston town centre as well as 5.4 miles away from Leicester City Centre. Also, with great road links to the M1, M69 & A6. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Sam who would love to help you make your dream move or call her on 0116 288 1420.
- £259,995 to £409,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Enjoying the perfect balance of a stunning village location with fantastic amenities, is a collection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes at Grange View. Boasting excellent energy-efficiency, your new home will benefit from idyllic semi-rural living. An abundance of shops can be found on your doorstep for all of your daily essentials, with nearby National Forest and nature reserves offering picturesque weekend walks. The M1 and M42 are just a short drive away for effortless commuting. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Come and join our growing community today - book your appointment to see Angela who would love to help you make your dream move, or call her on 0153 046 3255.
- £259,995 to £527,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Last chance to buy within the idyllic village of Fradley, bringing two, three & four bedroom homes to a location renowned for its canal-side community. Close to the A38, there is fantastic access to Lichfield and Burton-on-Trent, with the former's two train stations making commuting further afield easy. Fradley and its surrounding areas offers facilities for a convenient lifestyle. It is nearby a range of 'Good' Ofsted rated schools, including St Stephen's Primary School.
- £333,995 to £479,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Within the traditional village of Bodicote, the second phase of Whitechapel Gardens brings three and four bedroom homes, two miles south of the popular market town of Banbury. Positioned well for the M40, commuters can enjoy connections to the West Midlands, as well as travelling south to Oxford and London. The heart of the beautiful Cotswolds is just an hour away, whilst essential village amenities and well regarded schools are on the doorstep. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £372,995 to £529,995
- 4 and 5 bedroom
- Are you looking for a new home in Northampton? Explore The Woodlands & enjoy being surrounded by woodland at the edge of the development with green-space, countryside and amenities on your doorstep. Easy transport links to the centre of Northampton, Kettering or Wellingborough in just 15 minutes or commute to London within an hour. Stroll to Aldi just over the road and the coming soon proposed local centre. Save thousands on your energy bills with our new energy standards. Click here to find out more
Live the Coventry lifeA small and pleasant city in the West Midlands, Coventry offers an excellent, well-connected location and was named the 2021 UK City of Culture. The gradual redevelopment and rejuvenation of this area could mean your investment in the property market pays dividends both now and in the future - even more so if you take advantage of one of latest offers such as our Movemaker scheme.
Things to see and do in Coventry
With a relatively small centre, you can find a concentration of attractions and landmarks in the heart of the city, including Coventry Cathedral, the Herbert Art Gallery and Museum, the Lady Godiva statue and listed timber framed building 22 Bayley Lane. This provides a glimpse into what medieval Coventry used to look like before it was heavily damaged in the Second World War.
Coventry Transport Museum, a vibrant market and an escape room centre are all nearby, while you don’t have to venture far from the centre to enjoy green spaces like the Sowe Valley, the War Memorial Park and Brandon Reach Nature Reserve. Further natural spots include Ryton Pools Country Park and Marsh Lane Nature Reserve, which is only a few miles from the National Motorcycle Museum and the National Exhibition Centre.
There are lots of excellent primary school options in and around Coventry’s city centre, including All Saints CofE, Earlsdon Primary School and Manor Park Primary, which are all rated as good by Ofsted. Bablake School meanwhile is a top performing independent just the other side of the A4053 from the city centre.
Coventry transport links
The M40, M42, M45 and M1 motorways all run close to the city, as well as the M6 which you can use to get to Birmingham in less than half an hour. Coventry has a strong public transport network which includes bus, train and park and ride services, while Birmingham’s major international airport is only 10 miles away.
The Coventry property scene
Some parts of Coventry have seen soaring property prices in recent years, including the CV4 7 postcode area. With that in mind, you’ll be pleased to know you can snap up everything from 2 and 3 bedroom homes to large 5 bed family homes perfect for big families in Canley, which is within the CV4 8 area.
Whether you’re looking for a sound investment, a forever home or both, you can sweeten your deal on your new house in Coventry with one of our fantastic offers. Whether you go for the stress-free Part Exchange, our helpful advisers are waiting to take your call.
Don't forget to take a look at our West Midlands property buying guide, which includes all the information you need to know about buying a home in the West Midlands.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in Coventry
Whether you opt for city centre living or prefer a more rural lifestyle, make sure you browse our great offers.
Explore our selection of new homes in Coventry and get in touch with one of our Sales Advisers today.