New homes in Walsall
With a great location in the West Midlands, Walsall is historically part of Staffordshire. Only around nine miles from the centre of Birmingham, new houses in Walsall are even closer to Wolverhampton, while West Bromwich is also nearby.
With Cannock Chase just over 10 miles away and Sutton Park closer still, you’ll have great access to pleasant green spaces as well as other local cities and towns. From museums and art galleries, to parks, lakes and nature reserves, you can start exploring our new homes in Walsall below.
- £241,995 to £424,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Dunstall Park is within walking distance to the well-known Ventura Park, with great shops, cafes and restaurants on your door step, or walk into the vibrant market town of Tamworth, explore the castle & local markets. Bringing 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes we have something for everyone, whether you are looking for your first home, or need more space for the family. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £269,995 to £474,995
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Set within an established community on the southern outskirts of Birmingham, The Elms will deliver a contemporary selection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom properties within excellent reach of the city centre. Perfectly located adjacent to the A34 and A41, in Hall Green, commuters can enjoy a convenient connection to the West Midlands, whilst local rail services provide swift travel into the heart of Birmingham. Highly-rated schooling options are on the doorstep, plus a wide range of essential living make for a comfortable lifestyle. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £259,995 to £524,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Last chance to buy within the idyllic village of Fradley, bringing two, three & four bedroom homes to a location renowned for its canal-side community. Close to the A38, there is access to Lichfield and Burton-on-Trent, with the former's two train stations making commuting further afield easy. Fradley and its surrounding areas offers facilities for a convenient lifestyle. Nearby are a range of 'Good' Ofsted rated schools, including St Stephen's Primary School.
- £290,995 to £479,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Just outside of Stafford, located in Beaconside, Bertelin Fields brings 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. A short drive away in Stafford you're close to a range of high street shops where you can enjoy retail therapy, or time out to enjoy a bite to eat and drink in a variety of bars and restaurants. Connecting you to the rest of the midlands, the M6 is just over five miles away, alongside the A34 providing access to Stoke-on-Trent, Birmingham & Wolverhampton. Selected homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £265,000 to £282,500
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Discover our luxury homes at Saxon View, part of an exciting regeneration scheme in Nuneaton. The vibrant town centre is just 2 miles away, with a great choice of shops, bars and restaurants. We're located opposite Whittleford Park - perfect for dog walking, and the scenic Hartshill Hayes Country Park is close by. We're ideally placed for travelling around the Midlands, and just an hour from London Euston by train, ideal if you're looking to commute. It's the perfect place to call home. Find us on what3words
- £229,995 to £341,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Located just south of the centre of Stourport, Folliott's Manor is home to a beautifully designed collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes within the heart of this popular Georgian canal town. Providing the best of both worlds, access to the A449 ensures Kidderminster and Worcester are within comfortable reach and only minutes away, Stourport town centre has a wide range of amenities from the day-to-day essentials, to well-renowned entertainment facilities.
- £264,995 to £405,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. In this beautiful location on the southern edge of Uttoxeter, Poppy Fields brings 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Take a stroll into the town centre with ease and find a number of essential amenities - both local, independent shops and various cafes to grab a coffee & cake. Perfectly situated for commuters, you can easily access the A50 and A518 for travel around the Midlands, with direct links to Stafford, Stoke and Derby. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £269,995 to £290,995
- 3 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Scarlet View is part of the charming Lawley Village in Telford, offering an exclusive collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a well-connected setting, nestled in the picturesque Shropshire countryside. In this thriving community, residents enjoy the convenience of lots of amenities right on their doorstep and commuters benefit from excellent travel links via road and rail across the West Midlands and beyond.
- Unfortunately all our homes are now sold out, if you are hunting for a new home - click here to find out more about our Scarlet View development in Lawley Village. Rose Meadow is located in Lawley Village, Telford and brings two, three and four bedroom homes. As part of the vibrant new community of Lawley Village, these homes will enjoy handy commuter links to the M54, a fantastic range of local facilities including Lawley Academy Primary School, a Morrisons supermarket and a family friendly pub all within walking distance.
- Coming soon
- Located just five miles from the centre of Telford and two miles from the historic market town of Wellington, Silkin Meadows in Apley is a beautiful collection of two, three and four bedroom homes, suited to a wide range of home buyers. With woodland walks on your doorstep, easy access to a wide range of amenities and excellent travel links, this exciting development is the perfect places to put down roots. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- £259,995 to £409,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Enjoying the perfect balance of a stunning village location with fantastic amenities, is a collection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes at Grange View. Boasting excellent energy-efficiency, your new home will benefit from idyllic semi-rural living. An abundance of shops can be found on your doorstep for all of your daily essentials, with nearby National Forest and nature reserves offering picturesque weekend walks. You can also find OFSTED rated 'Good' schools. The M1 and M42 are just a short drive away for effortless commuting and you're just 25-minutes to Leicester City Centre. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Come and join our growing community today - book your appointment to see Angela who would love to help you make your dream move, or call her on 0153 046 3255.
- From £329,000
- 3 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Based in the beautiful area of Trentham, Barratt Homes are proud to bring you our stunning new development Waterside. Whether you wish to explore the breathtaking Trentham Gardens or you would prefer to forage amongst the nearby Hem Heath Woods there's no doubt as to the natural beauty of this area. Nestled against the Trent and Mersey Canal, Waterside boasts a range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes. With great transport links close by you can enjoy an easier commute. So, whether you’re a first time buyer, have a home to sell, or looking for that forever home why not book your appointment today.Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
What is life like in Walsall?
Brilliantly positioned and with a surrounding area packed with ways to spend your time, buying a new home in Walsall could be the ticket to an exciting new life.
What is there to see and do in Walsall?
The town centre is full of interesting attractions such as the New Art Gallery, Walsall Museum and the historic Central Library. You don’t have to stray too far from the heart of town to find beautiful natural spots such as Walsall Arboretum and Hatherton Lake, as well as nature reserves like the Park Lime Pits and Barr Beacon.
Despite being a built-up part of the West Midlands, there are lots of places to enjoy some peace and quiet as you go for a stroll, bike ride or dog walk. They include Chasewater Country Park, Rough Wood, Cuckoos’ Nook and the Dingle, while you’ve also got Birmingham close by with all its cultural hotspots and entertainment options.
What is education like in Walsall?
There are plenty of good schools in and around Walsall for your kids. If you live to the east of the town centre then you could be in the catchment area for the Park Hall Junior Academy, which is ranked as one of the town’s best options for younger children. Manor Primary School further east towards Sutton Coldfield is another top-rated option, while New Invention Junior School is to the north west of the town centre on the other side of Bentley Haye.
If you’re looking for a centrally located secondary school then Queen Mary’s High School and Queen Mary’s Grammar are outstanding options for girls and boys respectively, according to Ofsted. Lying to the east of town on the edge of Pheasey, Barr Beacon School is rated just as highly by the education board.
How are the transport links in Walsall?
Walsall has excellent transport links, with Birmingham only around 20 minutes away by road or rail. You can hop on the M6 for part of that journey by car, with the motorway passing just to the west and south of town, and also heading north to Manchester.
If you live in the south west of Walsall then you could have great access to the West Midlands Metro in Wednesbury. Meanwhile, Birmingham’s major international airport is around 15 minutes from the centre of town.
What is the Walsall property scene like?
Property prices in Walsall have risen in line with the national average in recent years, while buy-to-let properties have been popular for some time. Whether you want to buy a town centre apartment or a large 4 bedroom detached home on the outskirts in a place such as Burntwood or Hednesford – or even a city centre apartment in Birmingham – don’t miss our latest offers like Movemaker and Part Exchange, where we could save you time and money.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in Walsall
Buying your new home with us means having access to a wide range of offers.
More questions? You can find some of the most common queries answered here. Get in touch with one of our Sales Advisers today and find your dream Barratt home.