New Homes in Harrogate
- £320,995 to £380,995
- 4 bedroom
- Harclay Park features a collection of 4 bedroom homes situated in the thriving town of Boroughbridge. This vibrant new community offers a semi-rural location, surrounded by 17 acres of green space, with stunning countryside walks on your doorstep. Living here, you can enjoy a range of fantastic local amenities including shops, cafes and restaurants on the High Street. Ideally located close to the A1 and Knaresborough train station, your new home benefits from excellent transport links. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £259,995 to £379,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- The Bridleways features a collection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes situated in the popular area of Eccleshill, in Bradford. Your new home is within easy reach of the Yorkshire Dales, offering plenty of countryside walks for you to enjoy. This development is popular with families, professionals and young couples alike, as you will be just a 20 minute drive to Leeds City Centre - ideal for commuting, days out or making the most of the shops, bars and restaurants it has to offer. Living here, you'll benefit from an excellent range of local amenities and Ofsted rated "Good" schools just a short walk from your front door. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- From £399,995
- 4 bedroom
- Saxon Dene is a stunning development of 4 bedroom stone-built homes in Silsden. Your new home is bordered by stunning open countryside on the fringe of Yorkshire Dales National Park. Living here, you can enjoy a sought-after village lifestyle whilst having easy access to Leeds and Bradford. With excellent local amenities on your doorstep and Ofsted rated "Outstanding" schools nearby, Saxon Dene is ideally located for families.
- £334,995 to £444,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Ambler's Meadow features a collection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes situated in the popular village of East Ardsley. Surrounded by green open space, there are plenty of countryside walks for you to enjoy. This development is popular with families, professionals and young couples alike, as you will be just a 20 minute drive to Leeds City Centre - ideal for commuting, days out or making the most of the shops, bars and restaurants it has to offer. Living here, you'll also have a range of handy amenities and Ofsted rated "Good" schools on your doorstep.
- £100,997 to £270,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Westminster View is a stylish development featuring 2 and 3 bedroom family homes located in the popular village of Clayton. Your new home is ideally situated on edge of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside, with breath-taking views over the valley. You'll find an excellent range of local amenities just a stones throw away including parks, shops, traditional pubs and restaurants. The area also boasts great commuter links to Bradford, Leeds and the wider region. Families will also benefit from Ofsted-rated 'Good' schools nearby.
- £268,995 to £299,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- A collection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes located in the popular town of Cleckheaton. Your new home at Wadsworth Gardens is ideally placed between Bradford and Leeds and has excellent commuter links to the wider region. You will be able to enjoy picturesque countryside walks including the popular Spen Valley Greenway. Living here, you will have a fantastic range of local amenities including parks, pubs and restaurants and good schools right on your doorstep.
- £210,995 to £374,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Lockwood Fields features a collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes located in the popular village of Chidswell. Surrounded by green open space, there are plenty of countryside walks for you to enjoy. This development is located between Dewsbury and Wakefield, and is popular with first-time buyers, families and professionals. Living here, you will benefit from excellent commuter links via the M62 and M1 motorways - and you can reach Leeds City Centre in under 30 minutes. Lockwood Fields is ideally located within easy reach of the popular White Rose Shopping Centre and the historic market town of Ossett, providing a variety of shops, bars and restaurants to enjoy. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £290,995 to £340,995
- 4 bedroom
- Salter's Brook offers a stunning collection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes situated in the friendly village of Cudworth, close to the vibrant Barnsley town centre. Cudworth village provides a range of shops, restaurants and traditional pubs right on your doorstep. You will never be short of scenic walks, as this popular development is surrounded by stunning open countryside. We have homes for first-time buyers, families and young professionals who will benefit from the excellent commuter links to Sheffield, Rotherham, Leeds and the wider region.
Living in Harrogate
A highly sought-after spot to call home, you can look forward to a wonderful way of life when you buy a new home in Harrogate. There’s plenty to look forward to when you buy a house through us too. Our money-saving offers are perfect for getting more out of your new home purchase, with incentives like our Movemaker scheme eliminating those costly estate agent fees for you.
Things to see and do in Harrogate
Harrogate is renowned for its historic spa waters, with local attractions including the Royal Pump Room Museum and the Tewit Well. Enjoy a soak at Turkish Baths Harrogate, before going for afternoon tea at one of the town’s famous tea rooms. Afterwards, you can go for a stroll around the Valley Gardens, visit the Crescent Gardens or let your dog loose at 200-acre parkland, the Stray.
Don’t miss the Mercer Art Gallery for a spot of culture, or the beautiful RHS Garden Harlow Carr for all things horticultural. Moving further away from the town centre reveals a whole host of natural beauty spots, including Almscliffe Crag, Nidd Gorge and the Plumpton Rocks. Lindley Wood Reservoir, Stainburn Forest, Staveley Nature Reserve and the sprawling Nidderdale are all close by too.
Harrogate is a very family-friendly town, thanks to its excellent selection of schools. Top options for younger children include Western Primary School, St Robert’s Catholic Primary and Oatlands Infant School, which are all rated as outstanding by Ofsted. Harrogate Grammar School, St Aidan’s CofE, St John Fisher Catholic High and Springwell Harrogate are all outstanding secondaries serving the town.
Transport links in Harrogate
With the A1(M) motorway passing not far east of town, Harrogate can boast good transport links. Leeds and York are both around half an hour’s drive away in good traffic, while it’s the same journey time to reach these cities by train. As well as a central station in the heart of town, there are also several other stations on the outskirts of Harrogate, including Hornbeam Park, Starbeck and Pannal.
The Harrogate property market
As such a desirable place to live, there’s a strong property market in Harrogate. Whether you want to buy an affordable apartment, a period terrace or a sprawling detached home set into landscaped grounds, there’s plenty to pick from nearby. Perfect for modern living, you may also be able to afford a bigger house than you thought.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in HarrogateAt Barratt Homes, we offer modern housing to cater for all lifestyles. We want you to enjoy your homebuying journey, which is why we offer a wide range of schemes. If you are a first-time buyer, you can take advantage of the Home Reach scheme, while Movemaker and Part Exchange could help you sell your current home, so that you can set your eyes on the next one.
Whatever your unique situation, we support you every step of the way. Get in touch today and become a homeowner with us.