Essentials on your doorstep
Bishop Fields is an ideal place for your family to call home with a great selection of schools, shops and healthcare services nearby.
- The Co-op convenience store is just half a mile away.
- Tesco and Morrisons are the nearest large supermarkets.
- Hampton Dene Surgery is less than a 10 minute walk away.
- Just a mile and a half to Hereford County Hospital.
- Great selection of primary and secondary schools nearby
Efficient, modern design
We will bring 110 new homes to Hereford in terraced, semi-detached and detached styles as well as some apartments. Bishop Fields will offer areas of open space for you to enjoy which will include ponds as well as a well-equipped children's play area.
The homes we are building are more energy efficient than an older home of the same size by up to 45-55%*. This means you can make an average saving of £1,312* a year on your energy bills.
*For more information on our energy efficient homes, click here.
The build so far
Construction is now well underway at Bishop Fields and our first purchasers moved into their new homes in April this year.
We anticipate to have completed building our homes by the end of June 2019. Register your interest today to find out more about this exiting development.