Essentials on your doorstep
Bishop Fields is an ideal place for your family to call home with a great selection of schools, shops and healthcare services nearby.
- The Co-op convenience store is just half a mile away.
- Tesco and Morrisons are the nearest large supermarkets.
- Hampton Dene Surgery is less than a 10 minute walk away.
- Just a mile and a half to Hereford County Hospital.
- Great selection of primary and secondary schools nearby
Efficient, modern design
You can keep cosy in one of our new homes without worrying about big bills. Every home has a high standard of insulation that keeps the heat in and your bills affordable. The homes we are building are more energy efficient than an older home of the same size by up to 65%*. This means you can make an average saving of £1,410* a year on your energy bills.
*For more information on our energy efficient homes, click here.
The build so far
Our first purchasers moved into their new homes in April last year. Construction at Bishop Fields is now well underway with over 50% of our homes now occupied.
We anticipate to have completed building our homes by the end of June 2019. Register your interest today to find out more about this exciting development.