New Homes in Worcestershire
A county in the region, Worcestershire shares a boundary with , and , in addition to , and the West Midlands county. New builds in Worcestershire offer plenty of choice for all kinds of budgets, whether you’ve got your eye on biggest city , or a town such as Redditch or Kidderminster.
From castles and cathedrals to country parks like Lickey Hills and other natural draws like Kinver Edge and the Malvern Hills, you’ve also got the Cotswolds and attractions such as Broadway Tower in the southern reaches of the county. You can start exploring our latest developments in Worcestershire below.
- £229,995 to £341,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Located just south of the centre of Stourport, Folliott's Manor is home to a beautifully designed collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes within the heart of this popular Georgian canal town. Providing the best of both worlds, access to the A449 ensures Kidderminster and Worcester are within comfortable reach and only minutes away, Stourport town centre has a wide range of amenities from the day-to-day essentials, to well-renowned entertainment facilities.
- From £370,995
- 4 bedroom
- In the picturesque market town of Ledbury - we have our last few homes now remaining. Hawk Rise consists of a range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes, ideal for both first time buyers and families looking for more space. With tranquil countryside to the West, the bustling city centre of Hereford to the East, and easy access to the M50 motorway close by, there is a great selection of things for you and your family to do nearby.
- £269,995 to £474,995
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Set within an established community on the southern outskirts of Birmingham, The Elms will deliver a contemporary selection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom properties within excellent reach of the city centre. Perfectly located adjacent to the A34 and A41, in Hall Green, commuters can enjoy a convenient connection to the West Midlands, whilst local rail services provide swift travel into the heart of Birmingham. Highly-rated schooling options are on the doorstep, plus a wide range of essential living make for a comfortable lifestyle. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- SOLD OUTOwn New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Merlin Gate is a collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Newent. Surrounded by open space and countryside views, this community is just a short drive away from Newent Lake and the Forest of Dean. Families will enjoy the two play areas, as well as great transport links to the M5 for commuting.
- £254,995 to £469,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Whittle Gardens is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Set within 64 acres of open space, you can enjoy 4km of footpaths & cycle trails, sports pitches, a skate park and a community centre with local amenities. You'll be just 3.8 miles from the vibrant city of Gloucester and the M5 can be reached in 10 minutes.
- £182,497 to £424,995
- 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Set within 15 acres of open space, Winnycroft is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. This new community will have two play areas, sports pitches and allotments for you to enjoy, as well as the Gloucestershire countryside on your doorstep. Within walking distance, you'll find two convenience stores and a local pub. The M5 and Gloucester train station are less than 4 miles away.
- £269,995 to £290,995
- 3 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Scarlet View is part of the charming Lawley Village in Telford, offering an exclusive collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a well-connected setting, nestled in the picturesque Shropshire countryside. In this thriving community, residents enjoy the convenience of lots of amenities right on their doorstep and commuters benefit from excellent travel links via road and rail across the West Midlands and beyond.
- Unfortunately all our homes are now sold out, if you are hunting for a new home - click here to find out more about our Scarlet View development in Lawley Village. Rose Meadow is located in Lawley Village, Telford and brings two, three and four bedroom homes. As part of the vibrant new community of Lawley Village, these homes will enjoy handy commuter links to the M54, a fantastic range of local facilities including Lawley Academy Primary School, a Morrisons supermarket and a family friendly pub all within walking distance.
What is life like in Worcestershire?
Whether it’s the history, culture or natural beauty that’s drawing you to Worcestershire, this well-positioned county is a great place to buy a new home.
What is there to see and do in Worcestershire
If you love to go walking then this area will be ideal for you, thanks to beauty spots like the Malvern Hills, Clent Hills and Lickey Hills Country Park. Climb the Worcestershire Beacon for spectacular views, or go for a gentler stroll around Croome Court, Hanbury Hall and Witley Court and Gardens.
Whether you’re visiting Worcester Cathedral and Worcester City Art Gallery, or taking the kids to Wyre Forest with its fun-filled adventure centre, you’ve also got the Cotswolds close at hand for relaxing walks before lunch at a country pub.
What is education like in Worcestershire?
There are plenty of good schools in the area for your kids, including one of the West Midlands’ top performers, St George’s Catholic Primary School in the Worcester suburb of Barbourne. If you’re looking for an outstanding primary school in Worcester, then Grimley and Holt CofE fits the bill according to Ofsted, while Kidderminster’s Stottesdon CofE is rated just as highly.
Children moving on to a secondary school in Kidderminster should consider the outstanding Haybridge High School and Sixth Form or Hagley Catholic High School, while St Augustine’s Catholic High School in Redditch and Worcester King’s School and Royal Grammar School are also highly rated.
How are the transport links in Worcestershire?
The M5 is the main motorway which links Worcestershire to other parts of the Midlands and beyond. It passes to the east of Worcester on its way north to Birmingham and south towards Bristol and Exeter.
The M42 and M50 also pass through the county, which doesn’t have a major international airport of its own but can provide good access to Birmingham Airport, depending on where you live. However, there are good bus and rail links throughout.
What is the Worcestershire property scene like?
The property market in Worcestershire has been enjoying a sustained boom over recent years, and it’s little wonder with some of the houses you can buy. Whether you want to be in a town centre or a quaint village like Stoke Prior, in the outskirts of Worcester and Birmingham – where you can find lovely 2, 3 and 4 bed homes to suit a range of budgets – don’t forget to ask about our latest offers when you enquire. Our Movemaker and Part Exchange schemes are particularly popular, where you can sell your current home without having to pay any estate agent fees.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in Worcestershire
Buying your new home with us means you can benefit from various offers.
If you’re a first-time buyer, you could take advantage of the Home Reach scheme; you can buy a share of your dream Barratt home and pay an affordable monthly rent on the remaining share. Second-time buyers can apply for the Movemaker and Part Exchange schemes. We’ll help you sell your current home and pay your estate agent fees.
Browse our new homes in Worcestershire below and start your homebuying journey today.