New homes in Cotgrave
- £282,995 to £499,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Introducing our stunning development, Romans' Quarter, offering a range of 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Surrounded by Nottinghamshire countryside and located in the sought-after Vale of Belvoir, your new home is part of an established, thriving community just a short walk from Bingham town centre. OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’ schools and all of your essential amenities are nearby. Bingham railway station is just a few minutes drive away and the A1, A52 & A46 are on the doorstep making it ideal for all homebuyers. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Chris who would love to help you make your dream move or call him on 01949 876 396.
- £284,995 to £449,995
- 2, 3, 4 and 6 bedroom
- Beeston Quarter features brand new 2, 3, 4 & 6 bedroom homes, located just a mile from Beeston. This sought-after location is situated close to Attenborough Nature Reserve while being near OFSTED rated ‘Good’ schools. You will find the Nottingham City centre just 4.5 miles away. For busy commuters, Beeston railway station and Beeston tram stop are within walking distance. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Tracy & Kate who would love to help you make your dream move or call them on 0115 919 0072.
- £259,995 to £429,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- For shared ownership homes, please contact Spencers Estate Agents on 0116 216 2260. King's Meadow is a stunning development of 3 & 4 bedroom homes, ideally located on the outskirts of Eye-Kettleby and just 10 minutes from the historic market town of Melton Mowbray. You and your family can enjoy an array of fantastic local amenities nearby including stunning country parks and OFSTED rated 'Good' schools. There's easy access to surrounding cities with direct train services to Leicester and excellent road links to the A46 and A607.Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Come and join our growing community today -Book your appointment to see Anita who would love to help you make your dream move or call her on 0166 449 0187.
- £194,995 to £377,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Fernwood Village is located 10 minutes from Newark and features 3 & 4 bedroom homes. With lots of green open space and a play park to enjoy while being close to OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' schools. Fernwood also has its own convenience store & bistro bar. For commuters, it's easy to access to Nottingham and London via the A1, A46 and train services from Newark Northgate & Newark Castle railway stations. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Debbie and Val who would love to help you make your dream move or call them on 01636 682597.
- £248,995 to £379,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Set in a prime location for all homebuyers, discover the start of a brand new community on the outskirts of Sutton-in-Ashfield and Mansfield.Designed for modern living and boasting excellent energy efficiency, a range of 3 & 4 bedroom homes will shape this new development. Whether you’re searching for good schools, an easy commute, great amenities, or parks to enjoy, you could have it all at The Hawthorns. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Elaine who would love to help you make your dream move or call her on 07884 793 563.
- £259,995 to £409,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Enjoying the perfect balance of a stunning village location with fantastic amenities, is a collection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes at Grange View. Boasting excellent energy-efficiency, your new home will benefit from idyllic semi-rural living. An abundance of shops can be found on your doorstep for all of your daily essentials, with nearby National Forest and nature reserves offering picturesque weekend walks. The M1 and M42 are just a short drive away for effortless commuting. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Come and join our growing community today - book your appointment to see Angela who would love to help you make your dream move, or call her on 0153 046 3255.
- £224,995 to £389,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Stonebridge Fields is an exciting new development of 3 & 4 bedroom homes, located in the semi-rural town of Market Warsop. Bordering open countryside, these stunning homes are ideal for first-time buyers, professionals and families. Your new home will benefit from great amenities, OFSTED rated 'Good' schools and a selection of beautiful country parks nearby. There's easy commuter access to the A60, A614 & M1, with Mansfield town centre just 15 minutes away, and Nottingham easily reached by train. Come and join our growing community today -Book an appointment to see Paul who would love to help you make your dream move or call him on 01623 473293.
- Coming soon
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Enjoying a peaceful balance of rural scenery and urban living is a range of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. Thoughtfully designed and boasting the very best in energy efficiency, your new home will form part of a growing community. Ideally positioned between the vibrant city of Lincoln, and the historic town of Newark, you will benefit from a wealth of amenities and endless activities within a short drive. From ‘Outstanding’ schools, to effortless commutes and exciting days out – you can find it all at The Meadows. Your new home will lead the future of new homebuilding, with brand-new energy efficient features and technology. Find out more here.
- £489,995 to £519,995
- 4 and 5 bedroom
- Discover the perfect balance of stunning rural scenery and urban living at this thriving development. Nestled in 250 acres of green space and located just 15 minutes from bustling Leicester city centre is a range of uniquely designed 4 & 5 bedroom homes boasting excellent energy-efficiency. From established schools, to easy commutes and exciting days out – find it all at New Lubbesthorpe. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Debbie who would love to help you make your dream move or call her on 0116 291 6708.
- £389,995 to £424,995
- 4 and 6 bedroom
- Wigston Meadows features a collection of 4 & 6 bedroom homes, close to open space, OFSTED rated 'outstanding' schools, great commuter links, and all the essentials you need on your doorstep. You will also be just a 5-minute drive from Wigston town centre as well as 5.4 miles away from Leicester City Centre. Also, with great road links to the M1, M69 & A6. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Sam who would love to help you make your dream move or call her on 0116 288 1420.
- £192,995 to £389,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- The Spires is a collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes in the popular town of Inkersall, offering a semi-rural location with plenty of greenery on your doorstep. This development is popular with first-time buyers, young couples and professionals with the M1 motorway being only a 5 minute drive away meaning commuting to the wider region is made easy. You can enjoy a range of local amenities on your doorstep, including bars, shops, cafes and restaurants and your new home is within easy reach of scenic countywide walks. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Book your appointment today to see Rebecca who would love to help you make your move to this new community, or call her on 01246 381197.
- Gateford Park features brand new 3 & 4 bedroom homes, located just a mile from Worksop. This sought-after location is ideal for first-time buyers and growing families alike, located in 35 acres of green open space while being close to OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' schools. For busy commuters, access to Sheffield and Nottingham is an easy journey. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Charlie who would love to help you make your dream move or call him on 07879 112893.
- £273,995 to £399,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- New development with green open space throughout and homes overlooking willow pond. Located within walking distance to the centre of Bourne, with plenty of shops, bars and restaurants to explore. You and your family will enjoy local countryside walks, play areas on the development as well as Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' schools on your doorstep. Be the first to hear about new releases.
Live the Life
Located to the south-east of Nottingham and just a short drive from Loughborough and Leicester, Cotgrave is a rural village in the Nottinghamshire countryside popular with commuters working in the surrounding towns and cities. Whether you’re playing a round of golf, walking in country parks or enjoying some retail therapy, there’s lots to see and do near your new home in Cotgrave.
Things to see and do
Cotgrave has a small number of shops and a leisure centre, while the Grantham Canal passes near to the village. Cotgrave Country Park nearby is popular with families and dog walkers, with its own lakes, woodlands and wetlands.
If you enjoy a round of golf on a weekend or summer’s evening, The Nottinghamshire Golf and Country Club and Radcliffe on Trent Golf Club are within driving distance of Cotgrave. Championship football team Nottingham Forest F.C. play nearby at City Ground, while Notts County F.C. play at Meadow Lane. For Premier League football, Leicester City F.C.’s home ground King Power Stadium is just a short drive away.
For a spot of retail therapy, Nottingham is home a number of shopping areas including high street stores at intu Victoria Centre and Broadmarsh, and designer stores at The Exchange. Cultural attractions in the city include the Galleries of Justice, City of Caves and Nottingham Castle.
For family days out, Cotgrave is close to Holme Pierrepont Country Park and Greens Windmill and Science Centre.
If you’re moving to the area with school-age children, there are a number of ‘outstanding’ schools in and around Cotgrave, as rated by Ofsted, including Cotgrave Candleby Lane School, Cropwell Bishop Primary School, Rushcliffe School and Toot Hill School. For private education, independent schools include Plumtree School and Colston Bassett School.
For older children who want to be close to home while studying for a degree, The University of Nottingham, Nottingham Trent University, Loughborough University and the University of Leicester are all within commuting distance of the village.
Getting to Cotgrave
Cotgrave is close to the A46, while the nearest train station is in Radcliffe. The village is a 20-minute drive away from Nottingham or 25 minutes by bus. There’s no train station. The village is 25 minutes away from Loughborough, 30 minutes away from Leicester, 35 minutes from Derby and 45 minutes from Lincoln. Birmingham is one hour away travelling via the A42 and M42, while London is reachable in two hours 25 minutes or just one hour 20 minutes from Loughborough station.
If you’re going on holiday or travelling abroad for business, East Midlands Airport is 25 minutes away by car.