New Homes in Luton, Bedfordshire
Click here to find new build developments near Luton, Bedfordshire from the list below.
- £392,500 to £397,500
- 3 bedroom
- Linmere is an award winning development located in Houghton Regis in Bedfordshire, just off junction 11a of the M1 and a short drive from the local town centre. Surrounded by 90 acres of open green space and landscaped parks, Linmere has something to offer everyone, whether you are a first-time buyer or a family looking to join a thriving new community. On your doorstep you will find a selection of shops including a Lidl, a children's adventure playground, The Farmstead - a central meeting place at the heart of Linmere, as well as new schools and leisure facilities to enjoy.
- £390,000 to £565,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Clipstone Park is a highly sought after thriving community in Leighton Buzzard, with it's final release of 3 & 4 bedroom homes on this phase. Living here, you'll be able to enjoy beautiful countryside on your doorstep and appreciate excellent travel links close by, reaching London within just 30 minutes by train. This development is made up of 75% green space - ideal for families. It will see the addition of new schools, parks, and a neighbourhood centre, all of which make up part of a £16.8 million contribution to the local area. Don't miss your opportunity - book your appointment to take a tour inside any of our available home layouts!
Luton lies along the banks of the River Lee in Bedfordshire, about 30 miles northwest of London. The town was founded in the 6th century as a Saxon settlement, from which it takes its name. It's famous for being a hotspot in the hat-making and car manufacturing industries, with the Vauxhall Motors factory operating in Luton since 1905.
Explore our new homes for sale in Luton and discover the town’s amenities, first-class education, transport links and beautiful nearby countryside.
The Luton community
Moving to Luton means joining a close community. We build our homes with your needs at heart, meaning you'll have everything on your doorstep. Get out and about in the surrounding woodlands, pop to the shops or take your dog for walks in a local park without venturing too far from home.
Our developments are in safe neighbourhoods with pedestrian-friendly streets. Many encourage a 20mph speed limit and sit near vast open spaces, so you can feel safe and settled in your new area.
Education in Luton
New homes for sale in Luton are near many outstanding schools, whether you're looking for a primary institution for your kids or want to further your education. These are some of Ofsted's best educational establishments based on the latest reports.
|Denbigh Primary School
|Sir John Lawes School
|University of Bedfordshire
|Someries Infant School and Early Childhood Education Centre
|Challney High School for Girls
|Luton Borough Council
|Leagrave Primary School
|Luton Sixth Form College
|Oakwood Primary School
|Queen Elizabeth School
|Leonardo UK Limited
|William Austin Junior School
|Stopsley High School
|Community Training Portal Limited
Amenities in Luton
New homes in Luton enjoy excellent family-friendly amenities, from quirky boutiques and retail outlets to top-ranking schools and nurseries. Some of the best include the following:
• Luton Post Office
• The Mall Luton
• Luton Retail Park
• The Quadrant Shopping Centre
• Hightown Community Sports & Arts Centre
• Lewsey Sports Park
• Inspire: Luton Sports Village
• Stockwood Park
• Bells Close Recreation Ground
• Leagrave Park
Transport links in Luton
Whether you commute to London daily or plan regular weekend getaways, Luton benefits from extensive transport links. Learn more about how you can travel to and from the town below.
Luton boasts three train stations: Luton, Leagrave and Luton Airport Parkway. Most services are operated by East Midlands Railway and Thameslink, with trains to the capital taking just under 30 minutes.
Arriva Shires & Essex, Grant Palmer and Centrebus serve the Luton and Dunstable areas. The Luton to Dunstable Busway rapid route opened in 2013, linking the town with Luton Airport, Dunstable and Houghton Regis.
Luton is home to Luton Airport, the UK's fifth-busiest airport. It's one of London's six international airports, operating EasyJet, TUI Airways, Ryanair and Wizz Air flights.
Nature to see in Luton
The Luton area has spectacular countryside, from nature reserves and local parks to Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). Some of the best nature spots include the following:
• Barton Hills Nature Reserve. A stone's throw from Luton, Barton Hills Nature Reserve is a mix of downland and woodland. It's brimming with wildlife, colourful wildflowers and rare flora, making it a perfect family day out.
• Stockwood Park. Located at the southern end of Luton, Stockwood Park covers over 200 acres and boasts excellent facilities, including a playground, a discovery centre and sports pitches.
• Chiltern Hills AONB. Stretching across Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, Chiltern Hills AONB is a haven for nature lovers. Explore its hiking trails while taking in the surrounding landscape.