New Homes in Crawcrook, Tyne And Wear
- £326,995 to £374,995
- 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. New energy-efficient homes now launched on phase 2. Find out more here. Set within the charming village of Throckley, our Meadow Hill development offers you a selection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes. Although surrounded by green open space, the commuter access isn’t compromised with the A1 comfortably connecting you to Newcastle city centre. Whilst enjoying picturesque surroundings, growing families can take comfort in knowing there are well-regarded schools and opportunities for leisure activities close to home.
- £314,995 to £417,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Now over 50% sold, Sycamore Grove is an exclusive development of 72 homes surrounding green open space and mature trees situated in Walkergate. With 2 acres of the development retained for open space, you'll discover a collection of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. Living here means you and your family can explore everything Newcastle has to offer with the city centre just 10 minutes from home. Or, why not explore the coast line with Tynemouth just 15 minutes on the Metro.
- £224,995 to £379,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Located in the popular village of Cramlington, West Meadows @ Arcot Estate offers a collection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes. Living here means you can enjoy country walks at Northumberlandia, just minutes from your doorstep. As well as being a short drive, or walk from Manor Walks shopping centre and Cramlington train station. With local amenities, close access to the A19 and A1 and schools rated 'Good' nearby, West Meadows is the perfect place for your family to call home.
- Coming soon
- Welcome to Monkton Gardens, a stylish collection of 3 & 4 bedroom energy-efficient homes, in the flourishing town of Hebburn. Take a short walk into the town centre and you will be spoilt for choice with the great selection of shops, cafes and restaurants available, making this the ideal place for first-time buyers and couples. Families will also enjoy being close to a fantastic range of ‘Outstanding’ schools. Buying a new home here means you will have easy access to commuter links with 2 metro stations locally, as well as the A19 and A1 (M). Your new home will be close to the North East coastline and local parks, providing plenty of places to explore and days out to be enjoyed.
- £117,500 to £284,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Our final 3 and 4 bedroom homes at this popular development are located off a tree-lined avenue in Hebburn. Surrounded by green open space with Campbell Park on your doorstep yet within easy reach of Newcastle city centre. Slightly further afield, you can enjoy coastal weekend walks at South Shields beach. ^Indicative figures, based on HBF 'Watt a Save' report published July 2023. Find out more.
What is life like in Crawcrook?
If you want to live close to some of the best action in the North East but retain a peaceful way of life with great access to open countryside, buying a new home in Crawcrook could be the perfect thing to do. And thanks to offers securing your dream home could be closer to reality than you thought.
What is there to see and do in Crawcrook?
There are lots of great ways to spend your time in this area, not least with trips into nearby Newcastle. The pace is a little slower at Tyne Riverside Country Park and Chopwell Woodland Park, as well as at National Trust properties like Cherryburn and the Gibside estate. At 259 metres, Currock Hill is the highest point in Tyne and Wear and offers great views, while Prudhoe Castle is also worth a visit.
A little further afield, Derwent Reservoir and Pow Hill Country Park are perfect for relaxing walks, while the North Pennines and Kielder Forest are great for longer hikes. With Northumberland National Park also within striking distance, the Durham Heritage Coast and Northumberland Coast are nearby too, for days along the handsome North Sea coastline.
What is education like in Crawcrook?
Crawcrook is home to a couple of primary schools, including St Agnes’ Catholic Primary. This is classed as good by Ofsted, while Emmaville Primary is rated as outstanding. Thorp Academy is a mixed secondary which is ranked as good and close to the village, while St Thomas More Catholic School over in Blaydon-on-Tyne is outstanding.
How are transport links in Crawcrook?
The A685 runs just to the south of Crawcrook, which you can use to drive to Gateshead and Newcastle in just over 15 minutes. Tyne Valley Ten buses provide frequent services into Newcastle, while the North East’s biggest city is 20 minutes away on the train from Wylam. This is the closest station to Crawcrook, about a mile and a half from the centre of the village on the southern bank of the River Tyne. Newcastle’s airport, meanwhile, is around eight miles away.
What is the Crawcrook property scene like?
House prices in Crawcrook are on a par with the average across the rest of Tyne and Wear, with properties in the village ranging from studio flats, 1 bedroom terraces and town houses to 2 and 3 bed bungalows, family semis and large detached houses.
You can also find beautiful new homes a few miles along the river in the Scotswood area, as well as on Firfield Road close to the centre of Newcastle. Whichever style of property you’re after, don’t miss our popular Movemaker scheme for a little extra help with your moving costs.
New home schemes & offers in Crawcrook
Looking to relocate to Crawcrook? With Barratt Homes, you’ll have access to unique schemes. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, want to sell your current home or are a key worker, we have an offer that suits you.
Our low deposit schemes are designed to help you buy your dream home without worrying about the deposit. We can boost it up and support you along the way. And if you’re part of the armed forces, we offer a 5% deposit contribution to help you get on the ladder.
Time for a change? Selling your home with our help to sell schemes is easy. You can forget about estate agent fees and enjoy your new home while we do the legwork. If you’re a key worker, you can benefit from our Key Worker Deposit Contribution scheme.
Browse our wide range of new homes in Crawcrook and take advantage of fantastic offers for a stress-free move, just like you deserve. Whether you’re looking for your first home or a new home for your growing family, our North East property guide is here to help.