New homes in Kirkton Of Maryculter, Kincardineshire
If you’re looking to relocate to Kirkton Of Maryculter, Kincardineshire, we have a wide range of new build homes to suit all lifestyles and budgets.
Our 4 and 5 bedroom houses offer plenty of space for modern family living with open-plan layouts that bring the outside in. If you’re looking to get on the property ladder our 2 and 3 bedroom houses are modern, stylish and maximise space to help you avoid clutter.
Browse our new homes for sale and contact our Sales Advisers to start your homebuying journey today.
Find your New Home
- £204,995 to £379,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Join the growing community of Countesswells. Offering a new range of energy-efficient 3 and 4 bed terraced, semi-detached and detached homes, you'll be living in a popular country location in Aberdeen, just 4 miles west of the city centre with a great choice of starter and family homes. A new primary school, parks, commercial and retail amenities are on your doorstep and you will be well connected with Gigafast broadband. Enjoy an easy commute to the A90, and nearby suburbs of Cults and Kingswells with plenty outdoor spaces for you to explore. Register with us today.
- £291,995 to £342,995
- 4 bedroom
- The growing Charleston community in the coastal town of Cove features an exciting quality collection of energy-efficient 3, 4 and 5 bedroom detached, semi-detached and terraced homes, just 5 miles from Aberdeen city centre. Ideal for families, with a fantastic range of schools, work and leisure amenities, you'll have handy transport connections such as access to Wellington Road and the A92 all within easy reach. Book your appointment and discover exciting offers to help you move.
- £166,995 to £339,995
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom
- Nestled between Westburn Park and the popular Berryden retail park is a choice of new apartments and townhouses in Aberdeen. Offering energy-efficiency built-in and a comprehensive two-year warranty, have peace of mind when you buy new. A fantastic central location allows you to stay well-connected. For work or leisure its a 15-minuite walk to the city centre, the train and bus stations are nearby and you can enjoy an abundance of cafes, shops or nightlife hotspots that Aberdeen has to offer. See how a convenient lifestyle awaits when you visit us.
- £219,995 to £339,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Explore a new lifestyle with built-in efficiency in your new 3 or 4 bed home when you book your appointment at Hopecroft View. Just 6 miles from Aberdeen city centre with a range of transport routes available to keep you well connected to Dyce and Westhill, which are easily reachable along the A96 or Inverurie Road. What's more, the shops and park are a short walk away and its an easy cycle to school. An ideal location for families on the move.
- £222,995 to £289,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Riverside Quarter is a vibrant, family friendly community ideally located just a 10 minute drive from Aberdeen city centre. The latest phase, Davidson's Gait, offers a quality range of energy-efficient of 3 bed homes and spacious 4 bed townhouses, perfect if you're looking to join or move up the property ladder. You'll have easy commuting in and around the city, and the development itself is surrounded by beautiful countryside for you to enjoy. Register today or visit us. We can help you make the move.
- £254,995 to £384,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Discover Osprey Heights, a quality range of 3 and 4 bed energy-efficient homes in the popular town of Inverurie. Offering local shops, restaurants and great facilities for all ages, you are just a short walk to the town centre and have access to excellent public transport as well as stunning views of Bennachie hill. Enjoy the benefits of town and country living with nature on your doorstep. Ready to find out more? Register to get updates.