New homes in Longfield
Things to see and do
- Fitness and Recreation: Stay active and have fun at Chafford Gorges Nature Park, Cyclopark, and Fawkham Valley Golf Course, which offer facilities for various activities such as nature walks, cycling, and golfing.
- Families moving to the area can enjoy Pirate Cove Adventure Park, Thurrock Museum, Essex Fire Museum and Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation.
- Explore the region's rich history by visiting nearby historic sites such as Tilbury Fort, Lullingstone Roman Villa, Coalhouse Fort, and Lullingstone Castle and World Garden.
- Retail Therapy: For a shopping experience, the Bluewater Shopping Centre is conveniently located nearby, providing a wide range of retail options for an enjoyable afternoon of shopping.
- Beacon Wood Country Park, Rainham Marshes, Grays Beach Riverside Park, and the Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
If you’re moving to the area with kids, it’s good to know there are a number of excellent schools close to your new home in Longfield including Our Lady of Hartley Catholic Primary School, Hartley Primary Academy, Cobham Primary School, Mayfield Grammar School and Gravesend Grammar School.
For higher education, you can study for a degree at the University of Greenwich, just a short commute away from the village.
Getting to Longfield
- 50-minute drive from London, 15 minutes from Dartford, and 30 minutes from Bromley by car.
- The village is a 30-minute train ride from London, providing an efficient commute for work or visits to the city.
- 45 minutes drive to London Gatwick Airport.