New Homes in Christchurch, Dorset
- £405,000 to £465,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Quarter Jack Park hosts a blend of 3 & 4 bedroom homes, including three storey town houses in the charming town of Wimborne. Embrace over 42 acres of green open space on your doorstep, accompanied by upcoming community facilities. Discover nearby schools, shops, family friendly restaurants and enjoy seamless road links to Bournemouth, Poole, and Southampton. Our homes will save you up to £2,200 a year on energy bills.
What is life like in Christchurch?
What amenities are there in Christchurch?
- Hurn Bridge Sports Club
- Two Riversmeet Leisure Centre
- Highcliffe Sailing Club
- Christchurch Post Office
- The Shopping Village
- Christchurch Library
- Christchurch Community Partnership
- Stanpit Recreation Ground
- Wingfields Recreation Ground
What is education like in Christchurch?
|The Priory Church of England Primary School
|Bournemouth & Poole Teacher Training Partnership
|Christchurch Infant School
|The Grange School
|Aspire Training Team Limited
|St Katharine's Church of England Primary School
|The Stable School
|Paragon Education & Skills Limited
|Somerford Primary School
|Bournemouth & Poole College
|Mudeford Junior School
|Arts University Bournemouth
How are the transport links in Christchurch?
What is nature like like in Christchurch?
- Steamer Point Nature Reserve. This 24-acre cliff-top nature reserve overlooks the English Channel, providing direct access to Highcliffe Beach. Explore its walking trails and unwind along the shores.
- Hengistbury Head. This is a must-visit spot home to over 500 plant species, 300 bird types, and many mammals and reptiles. It's one of England's Sites of Scientific Interest due to its geological and archaeological importance.
- The New Forest. One of the most significant remaining stretches of unenclosed pastureland, heathland and forest, the New Forest is also a Site of Scientific Interest. William the Conqueror named it a royal forest, and it became a source of timber for the Royal Navy.
For more information about buying a property in the South West, take a read of our South West property guide.