New Homes in Evercreech
Located in Somerset just a short drive from Shepton Mallet, the village of Evercreech is surrounded by beautiful countryside yet within commuting distance of major towns and cities. Whether you’re exploring the great outdoors, taking the kids for a day out or visiting nearby museums, there’s plenty for the whole family to enjoy close to your new home in Evercreech.
- From £470,000
- 4 bedroom
- Delamare Park is a small development of 4 & 5 bedroom homes in Nunney. Your new home will be surrounded by countryside where you'll be able to enjoy long walks and bike rides. There are also two play areas on the development. Commuters will be close to the A361, giving access to Wells and Bath.
- Somer Meadows is set within 7.8 acres of open space and is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in the town of Midsomer Norton. This new community will have a brand new play area and footpaths for you to enjoy. Your new home will sit on the edge of the Somerset countryside, whilst only being 2 miles to the high street and local supermarkets. There is also a regular bus service, direct to Bath City Centre.
- £254,995 to £284,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more.Set within 4.8 acres of open space, Brue Place is a development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in Highbridge. Here you will find a brand new play area for all the family to enjoy and a proposed new primary school. Within walking distance you will find shops, places to eat and a pharmacy. Also on your doorstep is the West Somerset Coastline, which is perfect for enjoying the outdoors.
- £364,995 to £489,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more.Set within 5 acres of open space, Parish Brook is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Here you can enjoy brand new cycle paths and two new play areas on the development. Your new home will be on the edge of the North Somerset countryside, whilst only being 6 minutes from supermarkets and high street shops. Nailsea & Backwell train station and the M5 can be reached in under 15 minutes.
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more.Set within 32 acres of open space, Ladden Garden Village is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Yate. This new community will have 4 acres of new play areas, sports pitches and 4.5 kilometres of footpaths & cycleways for you to enjoy. Within walking distance you will find the town centre and if you want to travel further afield, Yate train station is under 3 miles away.
What is there to see and do in Evercreech?The Royal Bath and West Showground is located alongside Evercreech, where festivals, markets and antique fairs are held throughout the year. If you’re moving to the area with children, they’ll love taking a ride on the East Somerset Railway in Shepton Mallet and exploring the Haynes International Museum in Yeovil, while the grown ups can practice their swing at The Mendip Golf Club or get the adrenaline pumping at Xtreme Off Road.
Evercreech is only a short drive away from the world-famous Glastonbury Festival site at Worthy Farm in Pilton, while other places of interest nearby include Glastonbury Tor, Pevlings Farm Riding and Livery Stables, the Walled Garden at Mells and Wookey Hole Caves. The Mendip Hills and Cranborne Chase are also within driving distance of the village.
What is education like in Evercreech?
For families moving to the area, there are a number of excellent schools to choose from nearby including Horrington Primary School and West Pennard Church of England Primary School, both rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted. If you’re looking for private education, King’s Bruton, Bruton School for Girls and Downside School are all independent.
If you or your older children are thinking about studying for a degree, the University of Bath, Bath Spa University and the University of Bristol are all within commuting distance.
How are the transport links in Evercreech?
Evercreech is well-connected by road, so it’s easy to travel to nearby towns and cities for work or leisure. From Bath, the journey to the village takes just 45 minutes by car depending on traffic, while the journey from Bristol takes around 50 minutes via the A37. Yeovil is only a 30 minute drive away.
If you’re travelling abroad, Bristol Airport is around 45 minutes away by car, while London Heathrow is just under two hours away from the village via the M3.
New home schemes & offers in Evercreech
Looking to relocate to Evercreech? With Barratt Homes, you’ll have access to unique schemes. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, want to sell your current home or are a key worker, we have an offer that suits you.
Our low deposit schemes are designed to help you buy your dream home without worrying about the deposit. We can boost it up and support you along the way. And if you’re part of the armed forces, we offer a 5% deposit contribution to help you get on the ladder.
Time for a change? Selling your home with our help to sell schemes is easy. You can forget about estate agent fees and enjoy your new home while we do the legwork. If you’re a key worker, you can benefit from our Key Worker Deposit Contribution scheme.
Browse our wide range of new homes in Evercreech and take advantage of fantastic offers for a stress-free move, just like you deserve. Whether you’re looking for your first home or a new home for your growing family, our South West property guide is here to help.