New Homes in Glastonbury
A town that’s now synonymous with its eponymous music festival, Glastonbury is located in Somerset in South West England. A couple of miles down the road from Street, houses in Glastonbury are half an hour’s drive from Yeovil and Bridgwater too, while it’s less than double that to Bristol and Bath.
As well as enjoying some preferential treatment for Glastonbury Festival tickets, there are lots of other local attractions to enjoy, including Glastonbury Tor, the ruined remains of a legendary abbey and ancient water source Chalice Well. Visit King Arthur’s Tomb and go wildlife spotting at Ham Wall too; all with our developments near Glastonbury.
- £254,995 to £284,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Set within 4.8 acres of open space, Brue Place is a development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in Highbridge. Here you will find a brand new play area for all the family to enjoy and a proposed new primary school. Within walking distance you will find shops, places to eat and a pharmacy. Also on your doorstep is the West Somerset Coastline, which is perfect for enjoying the outdoors.
- Somer Meadows is set within 7.8 acres of open space and is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in the town of Midsomer Norton. This new community will have a brand new play area and footpaths for you to enjoy. Your new home will sit on the edge of the Somerset countryside, whilst only being 2 miles to the high street and local supermarkets. There is also a regular bus service, direct to Bath City Centre.
- £470,000 to £550,000
- 4 and 5 bedroom
- Delamare Park is a small development of 4 & 5 bedroom homes in Nunney. Your new home will be surrounded by countryside where you'll be able to enjoy long walks and bike rides. There are also two play areas on the development. Commuters will be close to the A361, giving access to Wells and Bath.
- £364,995 to £489,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Set within 5 acres of open space, Parish Brook is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Here you can enjoy brand new cycle paths and two new play areas on the development. Your new home will be on the edge of the North Somerset countryside, whilst only being 6 minutes from supermarkets and high street shops. Nailsea & Backwell train station and the M5 can be reached in under 15 minutes.
- Current phase sold out. Register your interest for future releases.Harbourside @ The Quays is a new development in Barry offering 4 bedroom homes. Situated on Barry Waterfront, our energy-efficient homes offer scenic waterside views in a great location. Barry Island and the town centre are within walking distance, plus commuters will enjoy great rail and road links.
- From £429,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Set within 32 acres of open space, Ladden Garden Village is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Yate. This new community will have 4 acres of new play areas, sports pitches and 4.5 kilometres of footpaths & cycleways for you to enjoy. Within walking distance you will find the town centre and if you want to travel further afield, Yate train station is under 3 miles away.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in Glastonbury
Looking to relocate to Glastonbury? With Barratt Homes, you’ll have access to unique schemes. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, want to sell your current home or are a key worker, we have an offer that suits you.
Our low deposit schemes are designed to help you buy your dream home without worrying about the deposit. We can boost it up and support you along the way. And if you’re part of the armed forces, we offer a 5% deposit contribution to help you get on the ladder.
Time for a change? Selling your home with our help to sell schemes is easy. You can forget about estate agent fees and enjoy your new home while we do the legwork. If you’re a key worker, you can benefit from our Key Worker Deposit Contribution scheme.
Browse our wide range of new homes in Glastonbury and take advantage of fantastic offers for a stress-free move, just like you deserve.
Ready to make your next move in the South West but unsure where to begin? Take a look at our South West property buying guide for help with your search.