New Homes in Abergavenny
As a popular gateway town, Abergavenny offers easy access to both the Brecon Beacons and Black Mountains. With that you get endless opportunities for incredible walks amongst peaks like Sugar Loaf and Ysgyryd Fawr, while you’ve also got Bailey Park and Linda Vista Gardens in the heart of town. Don’t miss our developments closest to Abergavenny below.
- £265,995 to £399,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Forest Grove is a collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes close to the Wye Valley. This development is near an area of outstanding natural beauty. Families can enjoy the two play areas and a community park, as well as shops, activities and amenities nearby. Enjoy walks around the River Wye, with great commuter links to the A40.
- £272,995 to £390,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Welcome to Brunel Quarter, set on the banks of the River Wye in Chepstow. Here you will find a range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a peaceful riverside setting. On the development there are three play areas, a Riverside Park and plenty of open space. There are great commuter links to the A48, and Chepstow train station is a short walk away.
- £316,500 to £316,995
- 4 bedroom
- Merlin Gate is a collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Newent. Surrounded by open space and countryside views, this community is just a short drive away from Newent Lake and the Forest of Dean. Families will enjoy the two play areas, as well as great transport links to the M5 for commuting.
- £370,995 to £417,995
- 4 bedroom
- Please note the sales office is now closed until Thursday 29th February; for enquiries call Hannah on 01531 631177. In the picturesque market town of Ledbury - we have our last few homes now remaining. Hawk Rise consists of a range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes, ideal for both first time buyers and families looking for more space. With tranquil countryside to the West, the bustling city centre of Hereford to the East, and easy access to the M50 motorway close by, there is a great selection of things for you and your family to do nearby.
- £364,995 to £489,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Set within 5 acres of open space, Parish Brook is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Here you can enjoy brand new cycle paths and two new play areas on the development. Your new home will be on the edge of the North Somerset countryside, whilst only being 6 minutes from supermarkets and high street shops. Nailsea & Backwell train station and the M5 can be reached in under 15 minutes.
- Current phase sold out. Register your interest for future releases.Harbourside @ The Quays is a new development in Barry offering 4 bedroom homes. Situated on Barry Waterfront, our energy-efficient homes offer scenic waterside views in a great location. Barry Island and the town centre are within walking distance, plus commuters will enjoy great rail and road links.