New Homes in Rhondda
Once a leading coal-mining area, it was historically part of the Glamorgan Valley and is today an attractive destination among homebuyers. Whether you're a nature enthusiast or a history buff, new homes in this part of Wales have it all. Here we've put together a list of the best things to see and do here:
• Cynon Valley Museum Trust
• The Model House
• Nantgarw China Works & Museum
• Dare Valley Country Park
• Aberdare Park
• Barry Sidings Countryside Park
• A Welsh Coal Mining Experience
• St Gwyno Forestry
Rhondda also benefits from an excellent transport system, despite Rhondda Valley's geological layout limiting the options. Two major roads serve the area, the A4058 and the A4233. The Rhondda Line links the town with Cardiff, running through Rhondda Fawr.
If you'd like to have efficient commuting links nearby, our Morgan's Meadow development could be ideal. This collection of 3 bedroom homes is just off the M4, perfect for travelling to London, Cardiff and Swansea. Looking to move closer to the coast? Don't miss our Parc Fferm Wen site – a stone's throw from the glorious Welsh coastline.
Browse our brand-new homes in Rhondda below and explore our range of fantastic offers.
- £281,500 to £365,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Introducing Parc Fferm Wen, a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in St Athan. Here you will be next to green open fields and just a short drive from the picturesque Welsh Coast. Families will enjoy the play areas on site, just a short walk away from your new home. There are close links to Barry and Cardiff which will be great for commuters.
- Current phase sold out. Register your interest for future releases.Harbourside @ The Quays is a new development in Barry offering 4 bedroom homes. Situated on Barry Waterfront, our energy-efficient homes offer scenic waterside views in a great location. Barry Island and the town centre are within walking distance, plus commuters will enjoy great rail and road links.
- £259,995 to £262,995
- 3 bedroom
- Surrounded by open fields, you'll find a range of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes at Pentref Llewelyn in Penllergaer, Swansea. You can enjoy green open space and a children's park on the development, and the waterfalls of Penllergaer Valley Woods are within walking distance.
- £364,995 to £489,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Set within 5 acres of open space, Parish Brook is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Here you can enjoy brand new cycle paths and two new play areas on the development. Your new home will be on the edge of the North Somerset countryside, whilst only being 6 minutes from supermarkets and high street shops. Nailsea & Backwell train station and the M5 can be reached in under 15 minutes.