New Homes in Shropshire
Sitting in the English on the border with , Shropshire also neighbours , , and . A largely rural county, the crowning glory of the region has to be the beautiful Shropshire Hills, which are perfect for walking or bike rides if you’re brave.
the Iron Bridge, to Ludlow Castle and other attractions including museums and
abbeys, there’s lots to see across the area. Whether you want to live in county
town , largest town , or somewhere else – take a look at our
developments in Shropshire below.
- £284,995 to £494,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- On the western outskirts of Shrewsbury, The Lilies brings you brand new two, three and four bedroom homes. Enjoy being within easy reach to high street shops, cafes, restaurants and leisure amenities, all just over three miles away, whilst families with young children are in walking distance of ‘Outstanding’ rated schooling. Thinking of commuting? Nearby the A458, A5 and M54 bring you closer to the Midlands and beyond the Welsh border.
- Coming soon
- Located just five miles from the centre of Telford and two miles from the historic market town of Wellington, Silkin Meadows in Apley is a beautiful collection of two, three and four bedroom homes, suited to a wide range of home buyers. With woodland walks on your doorstep, easy access to a wide range of amenities and excellent travel links, this exciting development is the perfect places to put down roots. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- Unfortunately all our homes are now sold out, if you are hunting for a new home - click here to find out more about our Scarlet View development in Lawley Village. Rose Meadow is located in Lawley Village, Telford and brings two, three and four bedroom homes. As part of the vibrant new community of Lawley Village, these homes will enjoy handy commuter links to the M54, a fantastic range of local facilities including Lawley Academy Primary School, a Morrisons supermarket and a family friendly pub all within walking distance.
- £269,995 to £290,995
- 3 bedroom
- Scarlet View is part of the charming Lawley Village in Telford, offering an exclusive collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a well-connected setting, nestled in the picturesque Shropshire countryside. In this thriving community, residents enjoy the convenience of lots of amenities right on their doorstep and commuters benefit from excellent travel links via road and rail across the West Midlands and beyond.
- £229,995 to £399,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- In the northern area of Shropshire, in the quaint market town of Whitchurch you'll find our new development Talbot Place. Featuring a range of two, three & four bedroom homes, there are homes to suit everyone. Here you can enjoy having everything close by in the town centre, including plenty of schools, supermarkets and family fun, yet close to the beautiful Shropshire countryside. If you are looking to explore, you can find Stoke-on-Trent, Telford or Shrewsbury all within 45 minutes. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £290,995 to £479,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Just outside of Stafford, located in Beaconside, Bertelin Fields brings 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. A short drive away in Stafford you're close to a range of high street shops where you can enjoy retail therapy, or time out to enjoy a bite to eat and drink in a variety of bars and restaurants. Connecting you to the rest of the midlands, the M6 is just over five miles away, alongside the A34 providing access to Stoke-on-Trent, Birmingham & Wolverhampton. Selected homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- From £329,000
- 3 bedroom
- Based in the beautiful area of Trentham, Barratt Homes are proud to bring you our stunning new development Waterside. Whether you wish to explore the breathtaking Trentham Gardens or you would prefer to forage amongst the nearby Hem Heath Woods there's no doubt as to the natural beauty of this area. Nestled against the Trent and Mersey Canal, Waterside boasts a range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes. With great transport links close by you can enjoy an easier commute. So, whether you’re a first time buyer, have a home to sell, or looking for that forever home why not book your appointment today.Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
What is life like in Shropshire?
Whether you’re drawn to the area by the stunning rural scenery, historic landmarks or peaceful towns and villages where you can happily settle in, you can look forward to a slower pace of life when you buy a new home in Shropshire. You can also look forward to making a great saving when you take up an offer such as our Movemaker scheme, where we’ll cover any estate agents’ fees for you.
What is there to see and do in Shropshire?
The Shropshire Hills are an oasis for walkers, hikers and cyclists, providing you with the opportunity to explore miles of beautiful landscapes. Continue your adventures through Carding Mill Valley and the Long Mynd, climb the Wrekin for stunning panoramic views and hunt for fossils along the 19-mile-long Wenlock Edge.
There are plenty of man-made attractions to keep you occupied too, whether you’re visiting Ludlow Castle, the Iron Bridge or the Royal Air Force Museum. Shrewsbury’s castle and abbey, the open-air Blists Hill Victorian Town and Shrewsbury Museum and Art Gallery are all must-sees, while Telford’s Wonderland, Hoo Farm Animal Kingdom and Enginuity – an interactive design and technology centre in Coalbrookdale – are all great for kids.
What is education like in Shropshire?
When it’s time for your little ones to turn their attention to learning, Longnor CofE Primary just south of Shrewsbury is one of the county’s best schools for younger children. It’s rated as outstanding by Ofsted, along with St George’s CofE in Telford, which is close to the centre of Shrewsbury.
Children in the south west of Shropshire’s county town can continue on to the outstanding Priory School, while Belvidere School in the east is rated just as highly by the education board. If you live in Telford, the central Thomas Telford School is a mixed secondary with a sixth form attached and is also outstanding rated.
How are the transport links in Shropshire?
As well as local trains, buses and park and ride services, you can also make use of shuttle buses that whisk passengers directly to the Shropshire Hills. This is particularly handy if you don’t have a car, but if you do then you can use major roads such as the A5, A49 and A458 to get around the county.
What is the Shropshire property scene like?
Shropshire has a history of sustained growth in the local property market, with house prices rising in line with the UK average in recent years. This is a great place to buy a new home, which you can do when you snap up a contemporary 2 or 3 bedroom home next to Newdale Pool, close to the centre of Telford.
When you call up to enquire today, don’t forget to ask about our latest offers and deals. For example, our Part Exchange scheme provides you with a no-fuss, cost-effective way of selling your existing home, as we’ll act as a guaranteed buyer.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in Shropshire
Buying your new home with us means having access to a wide range of offers. You can opt for the Part Exchange or Part Exchange Xtra schemes; we cover the estate agent fees for you while we help you sell your current house. And if it doesn’t sell, we can be your guaranteed buyer.
More questions? You can find some of the most common queries answered here. Get in touch with one of our Sales Advisers today and find your dream Barratt home.