New Homes in Shrewsbury
- £284,995 to £494,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- On the western outskirts of Shrewsbury, The Lilies brings you brand new two, three and four bedroom homes. Enjoy being within easy reach to high street shops, cafes, restaurants and leisure amenities, all just over three miles away, whilst families with young children are in walking distance of ‘Outstanding’ rated schooling. Thinking of commuting? Nearby the A458, A5 and M54 bring you closer to the Midlands and beyond the Welsh border.
- Coming soon
- Located just five miles from the centre of Telford and two miles from the historic market town of Wellington, Silkin Meadows in Apley is a beautiful collection of two, three and four bedroom homes, suited to a wide range of home buyers. With woodland walks on your doorstep, easy access to a wide range of amenities and excellent travel links, this exciting development is the perfect places to put down roots. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- Unfortunately all our homes are now sold out, if you are hunting for a new home - click here to find out more about our Scarlet View development in Lawley Village. Rose Meadow is located in Lawley Village, Telford and brings two, three and four bedroom homes. As part of the vibrant new community of Lawley Village, these homes will enjoy handy commuter links to the M54, a fantastic range of local facilities including Lawley Academy Primary School, a Morrisons supermarket and a family friendly pub all within walking distance.
- £269,995 to £290,995
- 3 bedroom
- Scarlet View is part of the charming Lawley Village in Telford, offering an exclusive collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a well-connected setting, nestled in the picturesque Shropshire countryside. In this thriving community, residents enjoy the convenience of lots of amenities right on their doorstep and commuters benefit from excellent travel links via road and rail across the West Midlands and beyond.
- £229,995 to £399,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- In the northern area of Shropshire, in the quaint market town of Whitchurch you'll find our new development Talbot Place. Featuring a range of two, three & four bedroom homes, there are homes to suit everyone. Here you can enjoy having everything close by in the town centre, including plenty of schools, supermarkets and family fun, yet close to the beautiful Shropshire countryside. If you are looking to explore, you can find Stoke-on-Trent, Telford or Shrewsbury all within 45 minutes. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £290,995 to £479,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Just outside of Stafford, located in Beaconside, Bertelin Fields brings 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. A short drive away in Stafford you're close to a range of high street shops where you can enjoy retail therapy, or time out to enjoy a bite to eat and drink in a variety of bars and restaurants. Connecting you to the rest of the midlands, the M6 is just over five miles away, alongside the A34 providing access to Stoke-on-Trent, Birmingham & Wolverhampton. Selected homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- From £329,000
- 3 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Based in the beautiful area of Trentham, Barratt Homes are proud to bring you our stunning new development Waterside. Whether you wish to explore the breathtaking Trentham Gardens or you would prefer to forage amongst the nearby Hem Heath Woods there's no doubt as to the natural beauty of this area. Nestled against the Trent and Mersey Canal, Waterside boasts a range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes. With great transport links close by you can enjoy an easier commute. So, whether you’re a first time buyer, have a home to sell, or looking for that forever home why not book your appointment today.Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
What is life like in Shrewsbury?
With the River Severn snaking its way through the area, plenty of local attractions and a great location within the Shropshire countryside, buying a new home in Shrewsbury could turn out to be one of the best decisions you ever make.
What is there to see and do in Shrewsbury?
The town centre is full of historical and cultural draws, including Shrewsbury Castle, Shrewsbury Cathedral and Shrewsbury Museum and Art Gallery. Go for a stroll through the riverside Quarry, a lovely park spread out over 29 acres, admire the flowers and plants at the Dingle and see the Quantum Leap sculpture - created in honour of the town’s most famous son, Charles Darwin - on your way to the Mythstories Museum.
There’s plenty to see away from the centre of town too, including the National Trust’s Attingham Park, Haughmond Abbey and the Roman city of Wroxeter. Visit Shrewsbury Abbey, enjoy the views after a walk through Corbet Wood and relax by Bomere Pool on a sunny day, where you can try your hand at a range of water sports.
What is education like in Shrewsbury?
Shrewsbury plays host to a number of excellent schools, including the mixed secondary, Belvidere School. Just east of the town centre, it’s rated as outstanding by Ofsted, while the same applies to the Priory School in the south west of town.
If your kids are primary age, then you could find yourself in the catchment area for the outstanding Oxon CofE if you live to the west of the centre. Woodfield Infant School, which is closer to the heart of town, is rated just as highly by Ofsted.
How are the transport links in Shrewsbury?
The town offers dozens of local bus serves, while the train station can be used to get to places like Birmingham and Chester in around an hour. If you have a car then Shrewsbury lies at the meeting point of the A5 and the A49, while the M54 starts just to the east of town as it makes its way through the West Midlands towards Birmingham.
What is the Shrewsbury property scene like?
Whether you want to live in the town centre or you’re thinking of snapping up a contemporary 2 or 3 bedroom semi detached house in the Lawley area of nearby Telford, don’t forget to ask about offers such as our Movemaker scheme, where we’ll sort the sale of your current home for you by covering any estate agent fees. Or ask about our Part Exchange scheme, where we can help to sell your current home with the minimum of fuss and expense.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in Shrewsbury
Whether you opt for city centre living or prefer a more rural lifestyle, make sure you browse our great offers. Our Movemaker scheme will help you sell your current home and pay your estate agent fees. We can even be your guaranteed buyer if your house doesn’t sell. All you need to do is apply to the Part Exchange scheme, and we’ll do the legwork!
Explore our selection of new homes in Shrewsbury and get in touch with one of our Sales Advisers today.