New Homes in Herefordshire
The county is packed with great ways to spend your time outdoors, including a selection of popular beauty spots and country parks. With the Cotswolds nearby and different parts of the county offering access to a selection of major cities, you can find our latest new homes in Herefordshire below.
- From £370,995
- 4 bedroom
- In the picturesque market town of Ledbury - we have our last few homes now remaining. Hawk Rise consists of a range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes, ideal for both first time buyers and families looking for more space. With tranquil countryside to the West, the bustling city centre of Hereford to the East, and easy access to the M50 motorway close by, there is a great selection of things for you and your family to do nearby.
- SOLD OUTOwn New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Merlin Gate is a collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Newent. Surrounded by open space and countryside views, this community is just a short drive away from Newent Lake and the Forest of Dean. Families will enjoy the two play areas, as well as great transport links to the M5 for commuting.
- £265,995 to £399,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Forest Grove is a collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes close to the Wye Valley. This development is near an area of outstanding natural beauty. Families can enjoy the two play areas and a community park, as well as shops, activities and amenities nearby. Enjoy walks around the River Wye, with great commuter links to the A40.
- £254,995 to £469,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Whittle Gardens is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Set within 64 acres of open space, you can enjoy 4km of footpaths & cycle trails, sports pitches, a skate park and a community centre with local amenities. You'll be just 3.8 miles from the vibrant city of Gloucester and the M5 can be reached in 10 minutes.
- £182,497 to £424,995
- 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Set within 15 acres of open space, Winnycroft is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. This new community will have two play areas, sports pitches and allotments for you to enjoy, as well as the Gloucestershire countryside on your doorstep. Within walking distance, you'll find two convenience stores and a local pub. The M5 and Gloucester train station are less than 4 miles away.
- £229,995 to £341,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Located just south of the centre of Stourport, Folliott's Manor is home to a beautifully designed collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes within the heart of this popular Georgian canal town. Providing the best of both worlds, access to the A449 ensures Kidderminster and Worcester are within comfortable reach and only minutes away, Stourport town centre has a wide range of amenities from the day-to-day essentials, to well-renowned entertainment facilities.
- £272,995 to £390,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Welcome to Brunel Quarter, set on the banks of the River Wye in Chepstow. Here you will find a range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a peaceful riverside setting. On the development there are three play areas, a Riverside Park and plenty of open space. There are great commuter links to the A48, and Chepstow train station is a short walk away.
Live the life
Encompassing the towns of Hereford, Leominster, Ross-on-Wye and Ledbury, Herefordshire is a rural county bordering Wales and Gloucestershire. If you’re on the lookout for a place to live with good amenities and plenty of rolling countryside, a new home in Herefordshire could be the right choice for you and your family.
Things to see and do
If you love discovering historic sites, there are lots of great attractions to explore in Herefordshire including Eastnor Castle, Goodrich Castle, Wigmore Castle and Hereford Cathedral. Arthur’s Stone is an ancient burial site, and is linked to the legend of King Arthur.
For adventures in the great outdoors, Herefordshire is home to parts of the Malvern Hills and Wye Valley, along with Sutton Walls Hill Fort, Queenswood Country Park and walking routes such as the Brian Hatton Trail. The Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is also within driving distance.
Sports facilities in the county include Halo Hereford Leisure Centre and Halo Leominster Leisure Centre, while other places worth visiting include Hereford Cider Museum, the Courtyard Centre for the Arts, Herefordshire Beacon and Croft Castle.
If you’re moving to Herefordshire with young children, it’s good to know more about the best schools in the area. St Paul’s CofE Primary School, Marlbrook Primary School, Stoke Prior Primary School, Fairfield High School and Wigmore School are all rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted, while independent schools include Hereford Cathedral School and Lucton School.
For older children thinking about further and higher education, the county is home to Herefordshire and Ludlow College, Hereford College of Arts and Earl Mortimer College.
Getting to Herefordshire
Although Herefordshire only has one small section of motorway, the M50 linking Ross-on-Wye to the M5, there are lots of fast A roads throughout the county along with a good rail system. The journey from Hereford to Leominster takes around 15 minutes by train or 25 minutes by car, while Ross-on-Wye is a 30 minute drive from Hereford.
If you’re travelling to Hereford from Gloucester, the journey takes around one hour by car. The town is just under one hour from Worcester by car or 50 minutes by train, and one hour 30 minutes from Birmingham by road or rail.
When you want to go to London, the drive from Hereford takes three hours 15 minutes depending on traffic, while the train journey via Newport takes around two hours 40 minutes to reach London Paddington.
For journeys abroad, Birmingham Airport is one hour 30 minutes away from Hereford by car.