New Homes in Wem
Found in Shropshire just over 10 miles north of Shrewsbury, Wem is a small market town in the West Midlands. Around 25 miles from Crewe and not much further to Chester, you can drive to places like Birmingham and Stoke in approximately an hour from houses in Wem.
With the Mythstories Museum in the centre of town known for its live storytelling, you’ve only got a short trip to spots like Hodnet Hall Gardens and Hawkstone Park Follies with its lake and golf course. Set your sights on this pleasant rural town and browse our developments closest to Wem below.
- £229,995 to £399,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- In the northern area of Shropshire, in the quaint market town of Whitchurch you'll find our new development Talbot Place. Featuring a range of two, three & four bedroom homes, there are homes to suit everyone. Here you can enjoy having everything close by in the town centre, including plenty of schools, supermarkets and family fun, yet close to the beautiful Shropshire countryside. If you are looking to explore, you can find Stoke-on-Trent, Telford or Shrewsbury all within 45 minutes. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £284,995 to £494,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- On the western outskirts of Shrewsbury, The Lilies brings you brand new two, three and four bedroom homes. Enjoy being within easy reach to high street shops, cafes, restaurants and leisure amenities, all just over three miles away, whilst families with young children are in walking distance of ‘Outstanding’ rated schooling. Thinking of commuting? Nearby the A458, A5 and M54 bring you closer to the Midlands and beyond the Welsh border.
- Coming soon
- Located just five miles from the centre of Telford and two miles from the historic market town of Wellington, Silkin Meadows in Apley is a beautiful collection of two, three and four bedroom homes, suited to a wide range of home buyers. With woodland walks on your doorstep, easy access to a wide range of amenities and excellent travel links, this exciting development is the perfect places to put down roots. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- Unfortunately all our homes are now sold out, if you are hunting for a new home - click here to find out more about our Scarlet View development in Lawley Village. Rose Meadow is located in Lawley Village, Telford and brings two, three and four bedroom homes. As part of the vibrant new community of Lawley Village, these homes will enjoy handy commuter links to the M54, a fantastic range of local facilities including Lawley Academy Primary School, a Morrisons supermarket and a family friendly pub all within walking distance.
- £269,995 to £290,995
- 3 bedroom
- Scarlet View is part of the charming Lawley Village in Telford, offering an exclusive collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a well-connected setting, nestled in the picturesque Shropshire countryside. In this thriving community, residents enjoy the convenience of lots of amenities right on their doorstep and commuters benefit from excellent travel links via road and rail across the West Midlands and beyond.
- From £329,000
- 3 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Based in the beautiful area of Trentham, Barratt Homes are proud to bring you our stunning new development Waterside. Whether you wish to explore the breathtaking Trentham Gardens or you would prefer to forage amongst the nearby Hem Heath Woods there's no doubt as to the natural beauty of this area. Nestled against the Trent and Mersey Canal, Waterside boasts a range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes. With great transport links close by you can enjoy an easier commute. So, whether you’re a first time buyer, have a home to sell, or looking for that forever home why not book your appointment today.Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- £290,995 to £479,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Just outside of Stafford, located in Beaconside, Bertelin Fields brings 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. A short drive away in Stafford you're close to a range of high street shops where you can enjoy retail therapy, or time out to enjoy a bite to eat and drink in a variety of bars and restaurants. Connecting you to the rest of the midlands, the M6 is just over five miles away, alongside the A34 providing access to Stoke-on-Trent, Birmingham & Wolverhampton. Selected homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.