New Homes in Solihull
Found in the West Midlands just outside Birmingham, Solihull is a large town that was historically in Warwickshire, and boasts great links to other important places in the region. Not far from Dudley and with West Bromwich and Wolverhampton on the other side of Birmingham, new homes in Solihull also put you close to Coventry too.
There are plenty of open spaces in and around town, including Brueton Park, Hillfield Park and Elmdon Park, while you’ve also got a shopping mall featuring top high street names. So don’t waste any time, and browse our new homes in Solihull below.
- £276,995 to £489,995
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Set within an established community on the southern outskirts of Birmingham, The Elms will deliver a contemporary selection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom properties within excellent reach of the city centre. Perfectly located adjacent to the A34 and A41, in Hall Green, commuters can enjoy a convenient connection to the West Midlands, whilst local rail services provide swift travel into the heart of Birmingham. Highly-rated schooling options are on the doorstep, plus a wide range of essential living make for a comfortable lifestyle. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £265,000 to £282,500
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Discover our luxury homes at Saxon View, part of an exciting regeneration scheme in Nuneaton. The vibrant town centre is just 2 miles away, with a great choice of shops, bars and restaurants. We're located opposite Whittleford Park - perfect for dog walking, and the scenic Hartshill Hayes Country Park is close by. We're ideally placed for travelling around the Midlands, and just an hour from London Euston by train, ideal if you're looking to commute. It's the perfect place to call home. Find us on what3words
- £241,995 to £424,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Dunstall Park is within walking distance to the well-known Ventura Park, with great shops, cafes and restaurants on your door step, or walk into the vibrant market town of Tamworth, explore the castle & local markets. Bringing 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes we have something for everyone, whether you are looking for your first home, or need more space for the family. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £329,995 to £489,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Aston Grange will feature a beautiful selection of two, three and four bedroom homes in Upper Lighthorne, which is close to the quintessential village of Gaydon; renowned for its fine balance of rural surroundings and commuter connections. Just a mile away from the M40, there are excellent links to Birmingham and Oxford, in addition to Royal Leamington Spa and Banbury.
- £264,995 to £527,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Last chance to buy within the idyllic village of Fradley, bringing two, three & four bedroom homes to a location renowned for its canal-side community. Close to the A38, there is fantastic access to Lichfield and Burton-on-Trent, with the former's two train stations making commuting further afield easy. Fradley and its surrounding areas offers facilities for a convenient lifestyle. It is nearby a range of 'Good' Ofsted rated schools, including St Stephen's Primary School.
- £220,995 to £341,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Located just south of the centre of Stourport, Folliott's Manor is home to a beautifully designed collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes within the heart of this popular Georgian canal town. Providing the best of both worlds, access to the A449 ensures Kidderminster and Worcester are within comfortable reach and only minutes away, Stourport town centre has a wide range of amenities from the day-to-day essentials, to well-renowned entertainment facilities.
- £349,995 to £619,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Set only minutes away from Rugby town centre, our new development Elborough Place will bring a new collection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes all within easy reach of high street shops, cafes, restaurants and leisure amenities for you to relax and enjoy. There are many schools close by for your family, whilst the nearby M45 opens the gate to a wealth of commuting opportunities for working professionals. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £354,995 to £538,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Just a stone's throw from Dunchurch Village, Ashlawn Gardens is a popular development of 3 and 4-bedroom homes. With green open space on your doorstep you'll enjoy countryside living with endless amenities on tap, with the market town of Rugby just minutes away. Commute to work? Benefit from Trains to London & Coventry in under an hour. Contact Jack on 01788 221052 or visit us today, use What3Words: Tins.types.senses
- £259,995 to £409,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Enjoying the perfect balance of a stunning village location with fantastic amenities, is a collection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes at Grange View. Boasting excellent energy-efficiency, your new home will benefit from idyllic semi-rural living. An abundance of shops can be found on your doorstep for all of your daily essentials, with nearby National Forest and nature reserves offering picturesque weekend walks. The M1 and M42 are just a short drive away for effortless commuting. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Come and join our growing community today - book your appointment to see Angela who would love to help you make your dream move, or call her on 0153 046 3255.
- £489,995 to £519,995
- 4 and 5 bedroom
- Discover the perfect balance of stunning rural scenery and urban living at this thriving development. Nestled in 250 acres of green space and located just 15 minutes from bustling Leicester city centre is a range of uniquely designed 4 & 5 bedroom homes boasting excellent energy-efficiency. From established schools, to easy commutes and exciting days out – find it all at New Lubbesthorpe. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Debbie who would love to help you make your dream move or call her on 0116 291 6708.
What is life like in Solihull?
It’s all about location, location, location with Solihull, and you can look forward to the best of both worlds with a new home here. When it’s time to buy, you could enjoy even more house for your money thanks to perks such as Part Exchange scheme.
What is there to see and do in Solihull?
If you head north west out of town, you’ll quickly arrive in one of the UK’s biggest, most vibrant cities – Birmingham – home to a wealth of cultural, leisure and family attractions. Things are very different if you head south east, where you’ll find open countryside and lovely spots like Knowle Park, Dorridge Wood and Lavender Hall Park.
Back in town you can make the most of Malvern Park, Brueton Park and Tudor Grange Park, while Hillfield Park and its picturesque lake are just south of the centre. Explore National Trust properties like Baddesley Clinton and Packwood House, and don’t miss Clowes Wood Nature Reserve, the Earlswood Lakes and Sheldon Country Park. You’ll also have the National Exhibition Centre and National Motorcycle Museum just five miles away.
What is education like in Solihull?
Finding good schools plays an important part in choosing where you’ll live, and there are plenty of good options in Solihull. In fact, Sharmans Cross Junior School has been ranked as one of the best anywhere in the West Midlands. Oak Cottage Primary School meanwhile, which is close to the southern tip of Olton Reservoir, has been rated as outstanding by Ofsted.
If you’re looking for secondary schools, Tudor Grange Academy Solihull is next door to the Blossomfield Campus of Solihull College and has also been graded as outstanding by the education board.
How are the transport links in Solihull?
Solihull is only around eight miles from the centre of Birmingham as the crow flies, although you can use the M42 and M6 motorways to quickly loop round to the city in just 20 minutes. You’ll pass the nearby Birmingham Airport doing so, which offers an array of international routes. Solihull is also well served by buses and rail connections to its central train station off Blossomfield Road.
What is the Solihull property scene like?
Property prices in Solihull are driven by the excellent local schools, while HS2 links are also expected to see continued growth in the housing market. In fact, Solihull’s property market has overtaken Birmingham in recent years as the town’s popularity keeps on rising.
Whether you want to be in the town centre in a modern apartment or within striking distance in a 2, 3 bedroom home in Canley, there are plenty of options to choose from. Make sure you check out our latest offers to see if you could benefit from something like our Movemaker or Part Exchange schemes for a stress-free house purchase which could save you a large amount of money too.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in SolihullBuying your new home with us means having access to a wide range of offers.
More questions? You can find some of the most common queries answered here. Get in touch with one of our Sales Advisers today and find your dream Barratt home.