New Homes in Stoke Prior, Worcestershire
A pleasant village in the West Midlands, Stoke Prior can be found beside Bromsgrove in Worcestershire. It’s around 11 miles to Worcester itself, while houses in Stoke Prior aren’t much further from bustling Birmingham in the opposite direction.
Also close to Redditch and Kidderminster, the village benefits from its close proximity to the M5, although it still feels charmingly rural. There’s lots of local countryside to explore, as well as nearby beauty spots such as the Malvern Hills; all when you pick out one of our new build homes near Stoke Prior below.
Live the Stoke Prior life
There are plenty of good reasons to buy a new home in Stoke Prior, whether you’re drawn in by the village way of life, surrounding countryside or the employment opportunities at the local Harris Business Park. Doing so could be even easier than you’d think too, thanks to our stress-free Part Exchange offer where we could serve as a guaranteed buyer for your current home - saving you the added cost of estate agent fees.
Things to see and do in Stoke Prior
- Visit Upton Warren Nature Reserve to admire its diverse birdlife and beautiful landscapes.
- Enjoy long walks through the picturesque Hanbury Woods and Trench Wood.
- The stunning Malvern Hills are a short drive away.
- Immerse yourself in history at the open-air Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings.
- Explore the National Trust property, Hanbury Hall and the Riverside Gardens close by.
- Engage in outdoor activities such as walking, running, or cycling in Pepper Wood and Chaddesley Woods National Nature Reserve, located just north of the village.
If you have young children, you’ll be pleased to know the local primary school - Stoke Prior Primary - has been rated as outstanding by Ofsted. Located on Ryefields Road just off Shaw Lane, it has a large catchment area which encompasses the whole village and a large part of the surrounding area.
After completing their primary education, local kids can move on to South Bromsgrove High, which is also outstanding and takes children who live in Stoke Prior. If you’re looking for an independent option, Bromsgrove School should be among your top choices.
Stoke Prior transport links
- Stoke Prior is located just a five-minute drive from Bromsgrove
- The M5 motorway allows for a quick journey to Birmingham, which takes approximately half an hour.
- The village is situated close to the M42 motorway, providing connectivity to other areas.
- Bromsgrove's train station is conveniently located only a couple of miles away from Stoke Prior.
- Stoke Prior is approximately 20 miles away from Birmingham Airport.
The Stoke Prior property scene
Stoke Prior has a strong property market, with average house prices higher than the Worcestershire and UK average. There aren’t usually many properties available in this desirable area, but you can pick up lovely 2, 3 and even 4 bedroom terraced, semi and detached homes just off Westonhall Road.
Sitting along the eastern bank of the Worcester and Birmingham Canal and next to Stoke Prior Sports and Country Club, this is a highly sought-after area, so you won’t want to hang around to snap up any available properties. With offers such as our Movemaker scheme, we could get your new home purchase over the line, so give us a call today to see what we can do for you.