New homes in Norton In Hales, Shropshire
If you’re looking to relocate to Norton In Hales, Shropshire, we have a wide range of new build homes to suit all lifestyles and budgets.
Our 4 and 5 bedroom houses offer plenty of space for modern family living with open-plan layouts that bring the outside in. If you’re looking to get on the property ladder our 2 and 3 bedroom houses are modern, stylish and maximise space to help you avoid clutter.
Browse our new homes for sale and contact our Sales Advisers to start your homebuying journey today.
Find your New Home
- £229,995 to £399,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- In the northern area of Shropshire, in the quaint market town of Whitchurch you'll find our new development Talbot Place. Featuring a range of two, three & four bedroom homes, there are homes to suit everyone. Here you can enjoy having everything close by in the town centre, including plenty of schools, supermarkets and family fun, yet close to the beautiful Shropshire countryside. If you are looking to explore, you can find Stoke-on-Trent, Telford or Shrewsbury all within 45 minutes. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- From £329,000
- 3 bedroom
- Based in the beautiful area of Trentham, Barratt Homes are proud to bring you our stunning new development Waterside. Whether you wish to explore the breathtaking Trentham Gardens or you would prefer to forage amongst the nearby Hem Heath Woods there's no doubt as to the natural beauty of this area. Nestled against the Trent and Mersey Canal, Waterside boasts a range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes. With great transport links close by you can enjoy an easier commute. So, whether you’re a first time buyer, have a home to sell, or looking for that forever home why not book your appointment today.Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- £299,995 to £479,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Just outside of Stafford, located in Beaconside, Bertelin Fields brings 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. A short drive away in Stafford you're close to a range of high street shops where you can enjoy retail therapy, or time out to enjoy a bite to eat and drink in a variety of bars and restaurants. Connecting you to the rest of the midlands, the M6 is just over five miles away, alongside the A34 providing access to Stoke-on-Trent, Birmingham & Wolverhampton. Selected homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- Coming soon
- Located just five miles from the centre of Telford and two miles from the historic market town of Wellington, Silkin Meadows in Apley is a beautiful collection of two, three and four bedroom homes, suited to a wide range of home buyers. With woodland walks on your doorstep, easy access to a wide range of amenities and excellent travel links, this exciting development is the perfect places to put down roots. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- From £270,000
- 4 bedroom
- Our last home is unexpectedly back on the market, our sales office is closed, for more information and to book an appointment please call 07765811062 or 07717867474. Rose Meadow is located in Lawley Village, Telford and brings two, three and four bedroom homes. As part of the vibrant new community of Lawley Village, these homes will enjoy handy commuter links to the M54, a fantastic range of local facilities including Lawley Academy Primary School, a Morrisons supermarket and a family friendly pub all within walking distance.
- £269,995 to £290,995
- 3 bedroom
- Scarlet View is part of the charming Lawley Village in Telford, offering an exclusive collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a well-connected setting, nestled in the picturesque Shropshire countryside. In this thriving community, residents enjoy the convenience of lots of amenities right on their doorstep and commuters benefit from excellent travel links via road and rail across the West Midlands and beyond.
- £284,995 to £494,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- On the western outskirts of Shrewsbury, The Lilies brings you brand new two, three and four bedroom homes. Enjoy being within easy reach to high street shops, cafes, restaurants and leisure amenities, all just over three miles away, whilst families with young children are in walking distance of ‘Outstanding’ rated schooling. Thinking of commuting? Nearby the A458, A5 and M54 bring you closer to the Midlands and beyond the Welsh border.
- £254,995 to £405,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- In this beautiful location on the southern edge of Uttoxeter, Poppy Fields brings 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Take a stroll into the town centre with ease and find a number of essential amenities - both local, independent shops and various cafes to grab a coffee & cake. Perfectly situated for commuters, you can easily access the A50 and A518 for travel around the Midlands, with direct links to Stafford, Stoke and Derby. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £329,000 to £340,000
- 4 bedroom
- At Silk Waters Green you'll have a great choice of two, three and four bedrooms homes. You'll see lovely tree lined streets and a fantastic new play park on the development, making it ideal for families. Enjoy long walks with the dog around Macclesfield Forest, only 17 mins away. The simple transport links makes your journey to work easy. You can pop for a coffee and do your weekly shop in Macclesfield town centre which is under 2 miles away. You can even be in Manchester city centre in under 30 minutes by train. The kids are all set with good choice of primary and secondary schools close by. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- This development is now sold out. However we have new homes available at our sister developments Silk Waters Green and Midshires Meadow Welcome to Orchard Meadows. You'll be able to enjoy a peaceful, rural life here with lovely countryside walks close to home. Still, you'll be less than 5 minutes from the M56 making that journey to and from work that bit easier. And with ‘Outstanding’ schools nearby, you know the kids will be in safe hands. Jump in the car, and in 10 minutes you can be in Stockton Heath enjoying a spot of shopping – followed by a relaxing tea or coffee.
- £291,000 to £376,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Enjoy both village life and the rural beauty of the Peak District at Heathfield Nook. We have the home that is right for you with three and four bedroom homes available. It's great for families, with lots of “Good” local schools in and around Buxton and Macclesfield. You can be on the A6 heading north or south in only 10 minutes, making it ideal for commuting to work too.