New Homes in Kingston upon Hull
Lying on the northern shore of the Humber, Kingston upon Hull is a port city on the coast of East England. The 2017 UK City of Culture is an ever-improving place to buy a new home, with houses in Hull close to Scunthorpe and Grimsby. The East Riding of Yorkshire city is also only an hour’s drive from Leeds and York.
Whether you’re exploring other parts of Yorkshire or staying close to home, this is an area with a lot to offer. You can discover more about this vibrant city below, and browse our latest developments near Hull too.
- £225,000 to £356,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Close to a fantastic range of schools including OFSTED-rated 'Outstanding' Swanland Primary School, your new home is just minutes from the Humber Bridge and A164, yet be surrounded by scenic farmland and wide-open fields. See a video tour of Fleet Green GREAT NEWS... Want to view one of Show Homes? No appointment needed.
- £145,000 to £355,000
- 1, 3 and 4 bedroom
- New homes selling fast. 7 homes have been reserved in just the last 6 weeks here at Queens Court. A short walk from Beverley town centre and the leafy pastures of Beverley Westwood you'll find your new home. Families will be pleased to be just a 5 minute walk from OFSTED 'Outstanding' Keldmarsh Primary School. You'll also find green spaces and a play area right here at Queens Court. Everyone will enjoy being close to the boutique shops, cafes and restaurants which Beverley town centre is renowned for. We've been voted a 5 star housebuilder for the 14th year in a row. 90% of our homeowners would recommend us to their friends. See a video tour of Queens Court
- Coming soon
- Welcome to Stirling Park! A collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes coming soon to Brough. Join the community of happy homeowners enjoying an energy-efficient new Barratt home on the northern banks of the Humber Estuary. Hunsley Primary school, just a few hundred meters from the front of the development, was purpose built in 2018 and gives families access to an outstanding early years provision.
- £270,000 to £390,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- On the scenic northern banks of the Humber Estuary, in the popular village of Brough, you'll find Harrier Chase. Alongside lovely quiet surroundings and countryside walks, your family will enjoy OFSTED-rated 'outstanding' and 'good' schools, a play area right here on the development, and great commuter links. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Find out more about the energy-saving features in your new home. Book your appointment today to see Emma, our Customer Care award-winning Sales Adviser 2022, to make your move to this new community, or call her on 01482 692 083. See video tours of the homes available at Harrier Chase.
- Coming soon
- Phase 2 launching in March. A short 20 minute walk from Driffield town centre, your new home is close to over 20 eateries and pubs to enjoy. Driffield is also a great base from which to get to the coast, York, Beverley and Hull. See a range of video tours for homes available at Mortimer Park
- £199,995 to £326,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- A collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms homes located in the popular town of New Waltham, making it ideal for first-time buyers, young couples and families. Living here, you'll be able to enjoy a variety of local amenities on your doorstep, including shops, cafes and pubs. You'll never be short of picturesque views and scenic walks with the Lincolnshire Wolds and Cleethorpes beach being a short drive away. Families will appreciate the local 'Outstanding' schools, and travelling to the wider region, including Grimsby town and seaside destinations, is made simple by excellent transport links. Book an appointment or pop in to see Katy who would love to help you make your move to this new community, or call her on 01472 289639.
- Coming soon
- Welcome to Stewarts Reach, a stylish collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom energy-efficient homes, in the flourishing market town of Pocklington. Take a short walk into the town centre and you will be spoilt for choice with the great selection of shops, cafes and restaurants available, making this the ideal home for first-time buyers and couples. Families will also enjoy being close to a fantastic range of schools including Woldgate School and Pocklington School. Your new home will be surrounded by stunning countryside, including the beautiful Yorkshire Wolds, providing plenty of places to explore and days out to be enjoyed.
- £152,000 to £300,000
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Don't miss out - new homes selling fast. 4 homes have been reserved in just the last 4 weeks here at The Sands. A collection of new, energy-efficient 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes, The Sands is just a short walk from the sandy shore of Bridlington's South Beach. Families will find their new home close to OFSTED-rated 'good' Hilderthorpe Primary School and less than 2 miles from Bridlington Secondary School and Sixth Form. We've been voted a 5 star housebuilder for the 14th year in a row meaning over 90% of our homeowners would recommend us to their friends and family.
Arts and CultureNamed UK City of Culture 2017, Hull has a rich heritage of arts and culture with a strong theatrical tradition. Located in the cobbled streets of the charming Old Town district, Hull’s Museum Quarter boasts several free museums and art galleries including the Hull Truck Theatre, Ferens Art Gallery, the Maritime Museum and the only Museum of Club Culture in the world. To celebrate local artistic talent and the city’s historic contribution to the cause of freedom, Hull plays host to the annual Freedom Festival showcasing theatre, dance, music, poetry, visual arts and comedy.
Shopping and Entertainment
For retail therapy, head to the city’s mix of high street shops, designer stores, small independent retailers and vintage markets. The historic Fruit market is Hull’s latest shopping attraction. This recently revived area is thriving with new creative and cultural venues, live music, boutique markets and fine dining. The market is next to Hull Marina, home to the city’s pleasure crafts, yachts and the Spurn Lightship Museum. If you’re interested in sea life pay a visit to The Deep, the world’s first “submarium”, home to over 3,500 fish and a colony of penguins.
Kingston upon Hull Transport Links
With good transport links by road, rail and air, Hull is easily accessible from many of the UK’s major cities. The main gateway into the city is the M62/A63 with links to York 41 miles, Leeds 61 miles and Manchester 96 miles. The Hull Paragon Interchange is home to the city’s bus and train stations. The railway is networked with services running directly from to London’s Kings Cross, Stevenage, Grantham and Doncaster.
The nearest airport is Humberside, 20 miles away in Lincolnshire. Doncaster Airport in South Yorkshire is 48 miles away from Hull City Centre. Further afield are Leeds Bradford International, 70miles, and Manchester International Airport 114 miles away.
Once the UK’s third largest port, after Liverpool and London, Hull is linked by ferries from the city’s King George Dock, just 3 miles from the City Centre. Since 2001, luxury overnight ferry services have run to and from Rotterdam in Holland and Zeebrugge in Belgium every day, allowing for easy access to the continent.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in Hull
If you make your move with us, you’ll be able to choose from great offers and schemes.
With the Part Exchange scheme, we help you sell your existing home and pay your estate agent fees. In case it doesn’t sell, we can be your guaranteed buyer. Our Home Reach scheme could be ideal for you if you’re trying to get on the property ladder. Whatever your unique requirements, we are by your side.
Browse our vast selection of new homes in Hull below and get in touch today.