New homes in Kiln Green, Berkshire
If you’re looking to relocate to Kiln Green, Berkshire, we have a wide range of new build homes to suit all lifestyles and budgets.
Our 4 and 5 bedroom houses offer plenty of space for modern family living with open-plan layouts that bring the outside in. If you’re looking to get on the property ladder our 2 and 3 bedroom houses are modern, stylish and maximise space to help you avoid clutter.
Browse our new homes for sale and contact our Sales Advisers to start your homebuying journey today.
Find your New Home
- £231,500 to £425,000
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Canal Quarter is the central village at Kingsbrook in Aylesbury, with a current release of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 3 & 4 bedroom houses. Homes are just a short walk away from the travel hub, with regular bus connections to Aylesbury station. The Canal Basin, with its central water feature, local shops and a community facility provides the perfect hub to spend time with friends and family. Take a look and see why this exciting and thriving new community is the perfect place to call home, here. Kingsbrook is an award winning development made up of 3 villages, each with their own distinct identity. Here, not only will you be surrounded by beautiful countryside but you will also have excellent transport links to London.
- £230,000 to £480,000
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Take a look and see why this exciting and thriving new community is the perfect place to call home, here. Orchard Green is the newest village at the award winning Kingsbrook development in Aylesbury. Embrace a greener, more rural lifestyle with 60% of the development allocated to open space. This is a 'Built for a Healthy Life' development which means well-designed homes and neighbourhoods. Important design details such as adequate car parking, safe street design and access to amenities have been considered and included within the development.
- £415,000 to £515,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more.Set in 6.5 acres of open space, Abbey Fields is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. This development forms part of a new community and will have a new play area and 560 new trees planted. All your local amenities are close by in Abingdon, as well as a great range of schools. Commuters will have easy access to the A34, which is a 10 minute drive away.
- Coming soon
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Set in plenty of open space, Brookside Meadows is a development of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes, near the historic market town of Wantage. Your new home is a short walk to local amenities and a local pub whilst Oxford is just 30 minutes away by car. For commuters, the M4 is nearby and you could find yourself in central London in under an hour, with Didcot Parkway railway station also a short drive away.
- £550,000 to £565,000
- 4 bedroom
- Clipstone Park is a highly sought after thriving community in Leighton Buzzard, with it's final release of 4 bedroom homes on this phase. Living here, you'll be able to enjoy beautiful countryside on your doorstep and appreciate excellent travel links close by, reaching London within just 30 minutes by train. This development is made up of 75% green space - ideal for families. It will see the addition of new schools, parks, and a neighbourhood centre, all of which make up part of a £16.8 million contribution to the local area. Don't miss your opportunity - book your appointment to take a tour inside any of our available home layouts!
- £285,000 to £395,000
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more.River Meadow is a charming development of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes in Stanford in the Vale. Your new home will be set in Oxfordshire countryside whilst being close to all your local amenities in nearby Faringdon. If you need to travel further afield, the A420 is 2.6 miles away, connecting you to Swindon, Oxford and the M4.