New Homes in Emersons Green
A suburb of Bristol which lies on the north-eastern outskirts of the major South West city on the Gloucestershire border, Emersons Green is a hugely popular place to live. It’s also handy for travelling away from Bristol, thanks to its close proximity to the M4 and M5 motorways.
Emersons Green is also close to charming Bath, which is just over 10 miles away, as well as Chippenham to the east. Whether you’re settled on this area or you’re also looking at spots like Coalpit Heath and Yate, take a look below to view our latest developments near Emersons Green.
- From £429,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Set within 32 acres of open space, Ladden Garden Village is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Yate. This new community will have 4 acres of new play areas, sports pitches and 4.5 kilometres of footpaths & cycleways for you to enjoy. Within walking distance you will find the town centre and if you want to travel further afield, Yate train station is under 3 miles away.
- £272,995 to £390,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Welcome to Brunel Quarter, set on the banks of the River Wye in Chepstow. Here you will find a range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a peaceful riverside setting. On the development there are three play areas, a Riverside Park and plenty of open space. There are great commuter links to the A48, and Chepstow train station is a short walk away.
- £364,995 to £489,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Set within 5 acres of open space, Parish Brook is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Here you can enjoy brand new cycle paths and two new play areas on the development. Your new home will be on the edge of the North Somerset countryside, whilst only being 6 minutes from supermarkets and high street shops. Nailsea & Backwell train station and the M5 can be reached in under 15 minutes.
- Somer Meadows is set within 7.8 acres of open space and is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in the town of Midsomer Norton. This new community will have a brand new play area and footpaths for you to enjoy. Your new home will sit on the edge of the Somerset countryside, whilst only being 2 miles to the high street and local supermarkets. There is also a regular bus service, direct to Bath City Centre.
- £470,000 to £550,000
- 4 and 5 bedroom
- Delamare Park is a small development of 4 & 5 bedroom homes in Nunney. Your new home will be surrounded by countryside where you'll be able to enjoy long walks and bike rides. There are also two play areas on the development. Commuters will be close to the A361, giving access to Wells and Bath.
- £265,995 to £399,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Forest Grove is a collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes close to the Wye Valley. This development is near an area of outstanding natural beauty. Families can enjoy the two play areas and a community park, as well as shops, activities and amenities nearby. Enjoy walks around the River Wye, with great commuter links to the A40.
- £132,497 to £424,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Set within 15 acres of open space, Winnycroft is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. This new community will have two play areas, sports pitches and allotments for you to enjoy, as well as the Gloucestershire countryside on your doorstep. Within walking distance, you'll find two convenience stores and a local pub. The M5 and Gloucester train station are less than 4 miles away.
- £254,995 to £284,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Set within 4.8 acres of open space, Brue Place is a development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in Highbridge. Here you will find a brand new play area for all the family to enjoy and a proposed new primary school. Within walking distance you will find shops, places to eat and a pharmacy. Also on your doorstep is the West Somerset Coastline, which is perfect for enjoying the outdoors.
- £254,995 to £469,995
- 2 and 4 bedroom
- Whittle Gardens is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Set within 64 acres of open space, you can enjoy 4km of footpaths & cycle trails, sports pitches, a skate park and a community centre with local amenities. You'll be just 3.8 miles from the vibrant city of Gloucester and the M5 can be reached in 10 minutes.
- £227,995 to £399,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Set in 200 acres of open space, Orchards View is a development of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. On the development, you will find brand new play areas, sports pitches and allotments. There is also a Waitrose, primary & secondary school and the Hall & Woodhouse. Swindon train station is just 2 miles away, connecting you to central London within 57 minutes on the fast electric railway.
- £165,995 to £289,995
- 1 and 2 bedroom
- Set in 200 acres of open space, Wichel Fields @ Wichelstowe is a development of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. On your doorstep, you will find Hall & Woodhouse, a lovely bar and restaurant overlooking the canal. There is also a Waitrose nearby. The M4 motorway is 3.2 miles away and you could find yourself in central London within 57 minutes on the fast electric railway.
- £316,500 to £316,995
- 4 bedroom
- Merlin Gate is a collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Newent. Surrounded by open space and countryside views, this community is just a short drive away from Newent Lake and the Forest of Dean. Families will enjoy the two play areas, as well as great transport links to the M5 for commuting.
What is life like in Emersons Green?Located to the north east of Bristol, Emersons Green is a popular commuter area alongside the M4 corridor, yet within easy reach of the Cotswolds. Whether you’re practicing your golf swing, enjoying some retail therapy or taking the kids for a day at the zoo, there’s something for the whole family to enjoy close to your new home in Emersons Green.
What is there to see and do in Emersons Green?
Attractions in Emersons Green
Emersons Green is located within easy reach of Bristol, so you can take advantage of the city’s many attractions and amenities including The Mall at Cribbs Causeway, Cabot Circus shopping centre, At Bristol science discovery centre and Colston Hall theatre and live music venue.
Wildlife and nature in Emersons Green
If you love getting out in the countryside, you can take a stroll through Arnos Vale Cemetery, explore the National Trust’s Dyrham Park, or take the kids to Emersons Green Village Park.
Golfing in Emersons Green
If you want to enjoy a relaxing round of golf, you can practice your swing at The Kendleshire Golf Club or Shortwood Lodge Golf Club, while the kids can have some fun at Pirate Bay Adventure Golf.
Other attractions around Emersons Green
Other places of interest within easy reach of Emersons Green include Avon Valley Railway, Viaduct Animal Sanctuary, Emersons Green Retail Park and Oldbury Court Estate. The Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is also nearby.
What is education like in Emersons Green?
For families moving to the area, it’s good to know there are plenty of excellent schools to choose from close to your new home in Emersons Green. Mangotsfield Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School, Bromley Heath Junior School and St Stephen's Church of England Junior School are all rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted, while Colston's School offers independent education.
If you want to study for a degree, the University of Bristol, the University of the West of England, the University of Bath and Bath Spa University are all within commuting distance of your new home in Emersons Green.
How are the transport links in Emersons Green?
Located alongside the M4, Emersons Green is well connected if you’re travelling to see family and friends or commuting to work. The village is 20 minutes from Bristol city centre by car, a 30 minute drive from Bath, and 45 minutes from Swindon.
When it’s time for a well-earned holiday, Bristol Airport is only a 35 minute drive away, so your adventures can get off to a quick and easy start.
New home schemes & offers in Emersons Green
Looking to relocate to Emersons Green? With Barratt Homes, you’ll have access to unique schemes. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, want to sell your current home or are a key worker, we have an offer that suits you.
Our low deposit schemes are designed to help you buy your dream home without worrying about the deposit. We can boost it up and support you along the way. And if you’re part of the armed forces, we offer a 5% deposit contribution to help you get on the ladder.
Time for a change? Selling your home with our help to sell schemes is easy. You can forget about estate agent fees and enjoy your new home while we do the legwork. If you’re a key worker, you can benefit from our Key Worker Deposit Contribution scheme.
Browse our wide range of new homes in Emersons Green and take advantage of fantastic offers for a stress-free move, just like you deserve. Whether you’re looking for your first home or a new home for your growing family, our South West property guide is here to help.