New Homes in Llantwit Major
Perched on the coast of , Llantwit Major is part of the . Around six miles from , where you’ll find Cardiff Airport, houses in Llantwit Major are half an hour’s drive from itself. is less than 20 minutes away, while it’s 45 minutes to .
- £281,500 to £365,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Introducing Parc Fferm Wen, a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in St Athan. Here you will be next to green open fields and just a short drive from the picturesque Welsh Coast. Families will enjoy the play areas on site, just a short walk away from your new home. There are close links to Barry and Cardiff which will be great for commuters.
- Current phase sold out. Register your interest for future releases.Harbourside @ The Quays is a new development in Barry offering 4 bedroom homes. Situated on Barry Waterfront, our energy-efficient homes offer scenic waterside views in a great location. Barry Island and the town centre are within walking distance, plus commuters will enjoy great rail and road links.
- £254,995 to £284,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more.Set within 4.8 acres of open space, Brue Place is a development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in Highbridge. Here you will find a brand new play area for all the family to enjoy and a proposed new primary school. Within walking distance you will find shops, places to eat and a pharmacy. Also on your doorstep is the West Somerset Coastline, which is perfect for enjoying the outdoors.
- From £262,995
- 3 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Surrounded by open fields, you'll find a range of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes at Pentref Llewelyn in Penllergaer, Swansea. You can enjoy green open space and a children's park on the development, and the waterfalls of Penllergaer Valley Woods are within walking distance.
- £364,995 to £489,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more.Set within 5 acres of open space, Parish Brook is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Here you can enjoy brand new cycle paths and two new play areas on the development. Your new home will be on the edge of the North Somerset countryside, whilst only being 6 minutes from supermarkets and high street shops. Nailsea & Backwell train station and the M5 can be reached in under 15 minutes.
What is life like in Llantwit Major?
If you want to live among beautiful natural scenery on the south coast of Wales, while retaining superb links to capital city Cardiff, buying a new home in Llantwit Major could be your perfect move.
What is there to see and do in Llantwit Major?
Llantwit Major Beach is a beautiful place to spend long days in the sunshine, and is a popular surfing spot equipped with a cafe. You can head west on spectacular coastal walks to visit Tresilian Bay, before moving on to St Donats Arts Centre and Nash Point with its picturesque lighthouse.
Inland, the South Wales Aviation Museum is on the outskirts of Llantwit Major, and not too far from Old Beaupre Castle. Llantrithyd Deer Park is a few miles north east of there, while back on the coast Dunraven Bay is a must-see six miles from town. And when you want to go for a night out or sample some of the best culture on offer in Wales, it’s only a short trip over to Cardiff.
What is education like in Llantwit Major?
Despite being a relatively small place, Llantwit Major has a decent choice of schools. This includes Ysgol y Ddraig, which caters for infants and juniors, as well as children of nursery age. Likewise Ysgol Gymraeg Dewi Sant, while the local secondary is Llantwit Major School. Just off Boverton Road half a mile from the train station, it’s rated as good by Estyn and looks after kids aged 11 to 19.
How are the transport links in Llantwit Major?
The train station off Le Pouliguen Way offers services to Cardiff which take around 45 minutes, while it’s just over an hour in the opposite direction to get to Swansea. Driving to the latter is usually quicker, while it’s just over half an hour to the capital. Llantwit Major offers excellent access to the M4, although you don’t need to get on the motorway to get to Cardiff Airport, which is only 10 minutes away.
What is the Llantwit Major property scene like?
House prices in Llantwit Major are significantly higher than the average across the rest of South Wales, showing the desirability of this area. There’s everything from beautiful barn conversions on the edge of town to affordable terraces and detached bungalows, while you can also find stunning new homes along the B4265.Whether you’re settled on this town or you’re also looking at neighbouring spots like Barry and Bridgend, don’t miss incredible like our scheme. With this, we could act as your guaranteed buyer if you have a home to sell as part of your move. This means you won’t be in a chain or pay any estate agent fees, saving you a lot of time, money and stress.