New Homes in Penarth
- Current phase sold out. Register your interest for future releases.Harbourside @ The Quays is a new development in Barry offering 4 bedroom homes. Situated on Barry Waterfront, our energy-efficient homes offer scenic waterside views in a great location. Barry Island and the town centre are within walking distance, plus commuters will enjoy great rail and road links.
- £281,500 to £365,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Introducing Parc Fferm Wen, a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in St Athan. Here you will be next to green open fields and just a short drive from the picturesque Welsh Coast. Families will enjoy the play areas on site, just a short walk away from your new home. There are close links to Barry and Cardiff which will be great for commuters.
- £254,995 to £284,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more.Set within 4.8 acres of open space, Brue Place is a development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in Highbridge. Here you will find a brand new play area for all the family to enjoy and a proposed new primary school. Within walking distance you will find shops, places to eat and a pharmacy. Also on your doorstep is the West Somerset Coastline, which is perfect for enjoying the outdoors.
- £364,995 to £489,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more.Set within 5 acres of open space, Parish Brook is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Here you can enjoy brand new cycle paths and two new play areas on the development. Your new home will be on the edge of the North Somerset countryside, whilst only being 6 minutes from supermarkets and high street shops. Nailsea & Backwell train station and the M5 can be reached in under 15 minutes.
- £272,995 to £390,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Welcome to Brunel Quarter, set on the banks of the River Wye in Chepstow. Here you will find a range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a peaceful riverside setting. On the development there are three play areas, a Riverside Park and plenty of open space. There are great commuter links to the A48, and Chepstow train station is a short walk away.
Live the Penarth life
With a fantastic location on the south coast of Wales, Penarth is a charming town which offers so much potential. We also have a lot to offer you, thanks to arrangements like our scheme. This is great for reducing your stress levels when you move, as you’ll get a guaranteed buyer for your existing home, you won’t be involved in a chain, and you could save a fortune on estate agent fees.
Things to see and do in Penarth
Penarth is right next door to Cardiff Bay, where you’ll find a marina dotted with bars and restaurants. There are also lots of great cultural attractions across the Welsh capital, including the Wales Millennium Centre and National Museum Cardiff. Things are a little faster paced at Cardiff International White Water, meanwhile, which is an Olympic standard rafting centre in the bay.
Back on the south bank of the River Ely, Penarth also has its own marina, while Penarth Head is a picturesque headland which offers impressive views out across the local area. Go for a stroll through Alexandra Park towards the town’s Victorian pier, and head south to visit Cosmeston Lakes Country Park, where you’ll even find a medieval village.
This is a great place to live if you have kids at home, or in your future plans. Albert Primary School, which has a nursery attached, is rated as excellent by Estyn. The same goes for the local secondary, Stanwell School, which is less than half a mile from the town’s train station. There are a number of other local primaries which are classed as good by Estyn, including Victoria Primary, Cogan Primary and Evenlode Primary.
Penarth transport links
Penarth’s train station is just off Stanwell Road and offers services into the centre of Cardiff which take just 10 minutes. It takes a few minutes more to drive, while it’s a touch longer again over to fellow seaside town Barry in the opposite direction. Swansea is around 50 minutes away along the M4 motorway, which is a 10-minute drive from town, while it’s nine miles to Cardiff Airport the other side of Barry.
The Penarth property scene
Penarth is a highly desirable place to live. That’s reflected in the strong local property prices, which are considerably higher than the average across the rest of South Wales. There’s a diverse blend of properties in the local area, including everything from swish apartments to beautiful town houses, studio flats and family semis.You can also find stunning 4 bedroom detached homes a couple of miles from Penarth along Murch Road in Dinas Powys. With quayside town houses also available in Barry, don’t forget to enquire about like our scheme when you call to book your appointment today.