New homes in Wednesbury
Sitting in the West Midlands around eight miles outside Birmingham city centre, Wednesbury offers a great location in the Black Country. Surrounded by places like Wolverhampton, Walsall, West Bromwich and Dudley, houses in Wednesbury are also around 40 minutes from Coventry.
It’s not all about being connected to other towns and cities though, with Walsall Canal passing through Wednesbury and Brunswick Park on the edge of town. There’s also a local museum and art gallery, as well as amenities like gyms, libraries and supermarkets. You can see our developments closest to Wednesbury below.
- £276,995 to £489,995
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Set within an established community on the southern outskirts of Birmingham, The Elms will deliver a contemporary selection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom properties within excellent reach of the city centre. Perfectly located adjacent to the A34 and A41, in Hall Green, commuters can enjoy a convenient connection to the West Midlands, whilst local rail services provide swift travel into the heart of Birmingham. Highly-rated schooling options are on the doorstep, plus a wide range of essential living make for a comfortable lifestyle. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £241,995 to £424,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Dunstall Park is within walking distance to the well-known Ventura Park, with great shops, cafes and restaurants on your door step, or walk into the vibrant market town of Tamworth, explore the castle & local markets. Bringing 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes we have something for everyone, whether you are looking for your first home, or need more space for the family. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £264,995 to £527,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Last chance to buy within the idyllic village of Fradley, bringing two, three & four bedroom homes to a location renowned for its canal-side community. Close to the A38, there is fantastic access to Lichfield and Burton-on-Trent, with the former's two train stations making commuting further afield easy. Fradley and its surrounding areas offers facilities for a convenient lifestyle. It is nearby a range of 'Good' Ofsted rated schools, including St Stephen's Primary School.
- £220,995 to £341,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Located just south of the centre of Stourport, Folliott's Manor is home to a beautifully designed collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes within the heart of this popular Georgian canal town. Providing the best of both worlds, access to the A449 ensures Kidderminster and Worcester are within comfortable reach and only minutes away, Stourport town centre has a wide range of amenities from the day-to-day essentials, to well-renowned entertainment facilities.
- £299,995 to £479,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Just outside of Stafford, located in Beaconside, Bertelin Fields brings 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. A short drive away in Stafford you're close to a range of high street shops where you can enjoy retail therapy, or time out to enjoy a bite to eat and drink in a variety of bars and restaurants. Connecting you to the rest of the midlands, the M6 is just over five miles away, alongside the A34 providing access to Stoke-on-Trent, Birmingham & Wolverhampton. Selected homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £269,995 to £290,995
- 3 bedroom
- Scarlet View is part of the charming Lawley Village in Telford, offering an exclusive collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a well-connected setting, nestled in the picturesque Shropshire countryside. In this thriving community, residents enjoy the convenience of lots of amenities right on their doorstep and commuters benefit from excellent travel links via road and rail across the West Midlands and beyond.
- From £270,000
- 4 bedroom
- Our last home is unexpectedly back on the market, our sales office is closed, for more information and to book an appointment please call 07765811062 or 07717867474. Rose Meadow is located in Lawley Village, Telford and brings two, three and four bedroom homes. As part of the vibrant new community of Lawley Village, these homes will enjoy handy commuter links to the M54, a fantastic range of local facilities including Lawley Academy Primary School, a Morrisons supermarket and a family friendly pub all within walking distance.
- £265,000 to £282,500
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Discover our range at Saxon View,part of an exciting regeneration scheme in Nuneaton. The vibrant town centre is just 2 miles away, with a great choice of shops, bars and restaurants. We're located opposite Whittleford Park - perfect for dog walking, and the scenic Hartshill Hayes Country Park is close by. We're ideally placed for travelling around the Midlands, and just an hour from London Euston by train, ideal if you're looking to commute. It's the perfect place to call home. Find us on what3words
- Coming soon
- Located just five miles from the centre of Telford and two miles from the historic market town of Wellington, Silkin Meadows in Apley is a beautiful collection of two, three and four bedroom homes, suited to a wide range of home buyers. With woodland walks on your doorstep, easy access to a wide range of amenities and excellent travel links, this exciting development is the perfect places to put down roots. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- £254,995 to £405,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- In this beautiful location on the southern edge of Uttoxeter, Poppy Fields brings 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Take a stroll into the town centre with ease and find a number of essential amenities - both local, independent shops and various cafes to grab a coffee & cake. Perfectly situated for commuters, you can easily access the A50 and A518 for travel around the Midlands, with direct links to Stafford, Stoke and Derby. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £259,995 to £409,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Enjoying the perfect balance of a stunning village location with fantastic amenities, is a collection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes at Grange View. Boasting excellent energy-efficiency, your new home will benefit from idyllic semi-rural living. An abundance of shops can be found on your doorstep for all of your daily essentials, with nearby National Forest and nature reserves offering picturesque weekend walks. The M1 and M42 are just a short drive away for effortless commuting. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Come and join our growing community today - book your appointment to see Angela who would love to help you make your dream move, or call her on 0153 046 3255.
- £329,000 to £389,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Based in the beautiful area of Trentham, Barratt Homes are proud to bring you our stunning new development Waterside. Whether you wish to explore the breathtaking Trentham Gardens or you would prefer to forage amongst the nearby Hem Heath Woods there's no doubt as to the natural beauty of this area. Nestled against the Trent and Mersey Canal, Waterside boasts a range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes. With great transport links close by you can enjoy an easier commute. So, whether you’re a first time buyer, have a home to sell, or looking for that forever home why not book your appointment today.Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
Live the Wednesbury lifeWhether you’re being lured in by the wonderful location or local amenities and attractions, buying a new home in Wednesbury could be a brilliant investment both for now and the future. Even more so when you save thousands of pounds through offers such as our Movemaker scheme, where we’ll help arrange the sale of your current home and eliminate the agents’ fees for you.
Things to see and do in WednesburyThere are plenty of cultural attractions in and around town, including Wednesbury Museum and Art Gallery with its interesting exhibits and Manor House Museum, which takes up residence in a 13th-century timber-framed manor. When you want to enjoy some fresh air, you can head to Brunswick Park for a quick stroll or make your way over to Baggeridge Country Park for a longer walk through some picturesque natural scenery. Explore Merrion’s Wood with your dog by your side, head south of town to Sheepwash Urban Park and don’t miss Sandwell Valley Country Park or Priory Woods either.
EducationThere are a number of excellent schools in the local area where you should feel happy to send your kids, including Old Park Primary just to the north of the town centre. It’s classed as outstanding by Ofsted, while Wood Green Junior School is ranked among the best options for younger children in Sandwell.
If you’re on the lookout for a top local secondary school, Wood Green Academy should be high on your list. Lying in the north west of town on Wood Green Road, the mixed secondary caters for children aged between 11 and 18 thanks to its attached sixth form, and has also been rated as outstanding by the education board.
Wednesbury transport linksWednesbury’s superb location means you can drive into the centre of Birmingham in just 15 minutes, while the town also has two stops on the West Midlands Metro: Wednesbury Parkway and Wednesbury Great Western Street.
This gives you quick and easy access to the surrounding towns and cities, including Wolverhampton, West Bromwich and Birmingham. The town is also close to both the M5 and M6, providing residents with a quick route to the national motorway network.
The Wednesbury property scene
With lower property prices than you’ll find in Birmingham, Wednesbury could be an affordable alternative to living in the heart of England’s second city. Prices have soared in recent years though, so buying a new home in the town could turn out to be a very smart investment.
Whether you’re looking for a comfortable semi in Wednesbury, a modern apartment close to the centre of Birmingham or a spacious 4 bedroom family home north of town in Burntwood, make sure you browse our latest offers. See whether you could benefit from a deal such as our Part Exchange.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in Wednesbury
Buying your new home with Barratt Homes means benefitting from unique offers. Our Part Exchange Xtra and Movemaker schemes help you sell your existing home while we pay your estate agent fees. If you’re looking for your first home, the Home Reach scheme could help get you on the ladder and reserve your dream home today.