New Homes in Willenhall
you’re visiting the town’s Locksmith House Museum, relaxing in Willenhall
Memorial Park or enjoying the peaceful surrounds of Rough Wood Chase, you’ve
also got Reedswood Park on the edge of town as well as Bentley Haye Local
Nature Reserve. With plenty of natural draws to complement the area’s urban
amenities, you can see our developments closest to Willenhall below.
- £269,995 to £474,995
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Set within an established community on the southern outskirts of Birmingham, The Elms will deliver a contemporary selection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom properties within excellent reach of the city centre. Perfectly located adjacent to the A34 and A41, in Hall Green, commuters can enjoy a convenient connection to the West Midlands, whilst local rail services provide swift travel into the heart of Birmingham. Highly-rated schooling options are on the doorstep, plus a wide range of essential living make for a comfortable lifestyle. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £241,995 to £424,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Dunstall Park is within walking distance to the well-known Ventura Park, with great shops, cafes and restaurants on your door step, or walk into the vibrant market town of Tamworth, explore the castle & local markets. Bringing 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes we have something for everyone, whether you are looking for your first home, or need more space for the family. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £259,995 to £527,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Last chance to buy within the idyllic village of Fradley, bringing two, three & four bedroom homes to a location renowned for its canal-side community. Close to the A38, there is access to Lichfield and Burton-on-Trent, with the former's two train stations making commuting further afield easy. Fradley and its surrounding areas offers facilities for a convenient lifestyle. Nearby are a range of 'Good' Ofsted rated schools, including St Stephen's Primary School.
- £290,995 to £479,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Just outside of Stafford, located in Beaconside, Bertelin Fields brings 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. A short drive away in Stafford you're close to a range of high street shops where you can enjoy retail therapy, or time out to enjoy a bite to eat and drink in a variety of bars and restaurants. Connecting you to the rest of the midlands, the M6 is just over five miles away, alongside the A34 providing access to Stoke-on-Trent, Birmingham & Wolverhampton. Selected homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £269,995 to £290,995
- 3 bedroom
- Scarlet View is part of the charming Lawley Village in Telford, offering an exclusive collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a well-connected setting, nestled in the picturesque Shropshire countryside. In this thriving community, residents enjoy the convenience of lots of amenities right on their doorstep and commuters benefit from excellent travel links via road and rail across the West Midlands and beyond.
- Unfortunately all our homes are now sold out, if you are hunting for a new home - click here to find out more about our Scarlet View development in Lawley Village. Rose Meadow is located in Lawley Village, Telford and brings two, three and four bedroom homes. As part of the vibrant new community of Lawley Village, these homes will enjoy handy commuter links to the M54, a fantastic range of local facilities including Lawley Academy Primary School, a Morrisons supermarket and a family friendly pub all within walking distance.
- £239,995 to £341,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. Located just south of the centre of Stourport, Folliott's Manor is home to a beautifully designed collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes within the heart of this popular Georgian canal town. Providing the best of both worlds, access to the A449 ensures Kidderminster and Worcester are within comfortable reach and only minutes away, Stourport town centre has a wide range of amenities from the day-to-day essentials, to well-renowned entertainment facilities.
- Coming soon
- Located just five miles from the centre of Telford and two miles from the historic market town of Wellington, Silkin Meadows in Apley is a beautiful collection of two, three and four bedroom homes, suited to a wide range of home buyers. With woodland walks on your doorstep, easy access to a wide range of amenities and excellent travel links, this exciting development is the perfect places to put down roots. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- £264,995 to £405,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more. In this beautiful location on the southern edge of Uttoxeter, Poppy Fields brings 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Take a stroll into the town centre with ease and find a number of essential amenities - both local, independent shops and various cafes to grab a coffee & cake. Perfectly situated for commuters, you can easily access the A50 and A518 for travel around the Midlands, with direct links to Stafford, Stoke and Derby. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more.
- £265,000 to £282,500
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Discover our luxury homes at Saxon View, part of an exciting regeneration scheme in Nuneaton. The vibrant town centre is just 2 miles away, with a great choice of shops, bars and restaurants. We're located opposite Whittleford Park - perfect for dog walking, and the scenic Hartshill Hayes Country Park is close by. We're ideally placed for travelling around the Midlands, and just an hour from London Euston by train, ideal if you're looking to commute. It's the perfect place to call home. Find us on what3words
- From £329,000
- 3 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more Based in the beautiful area of Trentham, Barratt Homes are proud to bring you our stunning new development Waterside. Whether you wish to explore the breathtaking Trentham Gardens or you would prefer to forage amongst the nearby Hem Heath Woods there's no doubt as to the natural beauty of this area. Nestled against the Trent and Mersey Canal, Waterside boasts a range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes. With great transport links close by you can enjoy an easier commute. So, whether you’re a first time buyer, have a home to sell, or looking for that forever home why not book your appointment today.Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- £259,995 to £409,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Enjoying the perfect balance of a stunning village location with fantastic amenities, is a collection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes at Grange View. Boasting excellent energy-efficiency, your new home will benefit from idyllic semi-rural living. An abundance of shops can be found on your doorstep for all of your daily essentials, with nearby National Forest and nature reserves offering picturesque weekend walks. You can also find OFSTED rated 'Good' schools. The M1 and M42 are just a short drive away for effortless commuting and you're just 25-minutes to Leicester City Centre. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Come and join our growing community today - book your appointment to see Angela who would love to help you make your dream move, or call her on 0153 046 3255.
Live the Willenhall lifeFrom its superb location to local transport links and a great range of activities to keep you busy, there are plenty of good reasons to buy a new home in Willenhall. You can add one more positive when you take advantage our Part Exchange scheme, where we could remove the cost of estate agent fees and a whole lot of stress by acting as a guaranteed buyer for your existing home.
Things to see and do in WillenhallDespite being a busy area in the heart of the West Midlands, there are still plenty of natural and open spaces to enjoy in nearby. They include Willenhall Memorial Park, where you can wander through the trees, look out over the pond and skatepark, as well as Reedswood Park to the east of town.
You can go for a relaxing walk through Bentley Haye Local Nature Reserve and cross the canal to continue on to Rough Wood Chase, Oily Goughs Local Nature Reserve and Sneyd Local Nature Reserve. And when you want to enjoy the bright lights of the city on an evening out, there are plenty of options to choose from.
If you have children to think of, there are some very good schools to choose from in Willenhall. New Invention’s Infant and Junior schools in the north of town are both rated as outstanding by Ofsted, while St Giles CofE is another good option close to the heart of town.
Willenhall falls within the catchment area of Moseley Park in Bilston, which is an outstanding secondary school according to the education board. The town’s St Thomas More Catholic School is classed as good by Ofsted, giving you another strong local option.
Willenhall transport links
If you frequently use public transport, Willenhall’s location will be a major draw for you, thanks to its proximity to the Bilston Central West Midlands Metro stop just to the south west of town. You can also use buses to get around the area, while the M5, M6 and M54 motorways all run quite close to town.
Hopping on the M6 is usually the quickest way to reach the centre of Birmingham, which is only around 20 minutes away by car. It’s just half that to Wolverhampton and Walsall, while West Bromwich and Dudley are only a 15-minute drive away.
The Willenhall property scene
House prices in Willenhall are significantly lower than in Birmingham, although the town’s property market has seen some strong growth in recent years. This means you could find an affordable house with good future prospects. Alternatively, you may want to invest in a modern 1 or 2 bedroom apartment close to the centre of Birmingham just off the A4540.
Or if you’re looking for more space, you could opt for a large 3 or 4 bed detached home just north of Willenhall in Burntwood. Whatever you choose, we want you to secure the best deal possible on your new home. So give one of our advisers a call today, and ask about the selection of offers available such as our Movemaker scheme.