New Homes in Tenbury Wells
Discover new houses and new apartments near Tenbury Wells here.
- £220,995 to £356,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Located just south of the centre of Stourport, Folliott's Manor is home to a beautifully designed collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes within the heart of this popular Georgian canal town. Providing the best of both worlds, access to the A449 ensures Kidderminster and Worcester are within comfortable reach and only minutes away, Stourport town centre has a wide range of amenities from the day-to-day essentials, to well-renowned entertainment facilities.
- £370,995 to £417,995
- 4 bedroom
- Please note the sales office is now closed until Thursday 29th February; for enquiries call Hannah on 01531 631177. In the picturesque market town of Ledbury - we have our last few homes now remaining. Hawk Rise consists of a range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes, ideal for both first time buyers and families looking for more space. With tranquil countryside to the West, the bustling city centre of Hereford to the East, and easy access to the M50 motorway close by, there is a great selection of things for you and your family to do nearby.
- £269,995 to £290,995
- 3 bedroom
- Scarlet View is part of the charming Lawley Village in Telford, offering an exclusive collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a well-connected setting, nestled in the picturesque Shropshire countryside. In this thriving community, residents enjoy the convenience of lots of amenities right on their doorstep and commuters benefit from excellent travel links via road and rail across the West Midlands and beyond.
- Our last home is unexpectedly back on the market, our sales office is closed, for more information and to book an appointment please call 07765811062 or 07717867474. Rose Meadow is located in Lawley Village, Telford and brings two, three and four bedroom homes. As part of the vibrant new community of Lawley Village, these homes will enjoy handy commuter links to the M54, a fantastic range of local facilities including Lawley Academy Primary School, a Morrisons supermarket and a family friendly pub all within walking distance.
- £316,500 to £316,995
- 4 bedroom
- Merlin Gate is a collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Newent. Surrounded by open space and countryside views, this community is just a short drive away from Newent Lake and the Forest of Dean. Families will enjoy the two play areas, as well as great transport links to the M5 for commuting.
- Coming soon
- Located just five miles from the centre of Telford and two miles from the historic market town of Wellington, Silkin Meadows in Apley is a beautiful collection of two, three and four bedroom homes, suited to a wide range of home buyers. With woodland walks on your doorstep, easy access to a wide range of amenities and excellent travel links, this exciting development is the perfect places to put down roots. Homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions Click here to find out more
- £284,995 to £494,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- On the western outskirts of Shrewsbury, The Lilies brings you brand new two, three and four bedroom homes. Enjoy being within easy reach to high street shops, cafes, restaurants and leisure amenities, all just over three miles away, whilst families with young children are in walking distance of ‘Outstanding’ rated schooling. Thinking of commuting? Nearby the A458, A5 and M54 bring you closer to the Midlands and beyond the Welsh border.
Tenbury Wells is a historic market town in Worcestershire, on the border of Shropshire. It is situated on the River Teme and surrounded by green spaces, including the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). If you’re looking for a countryside retreat with easy access to the cities of Worcester and Birmingham, Tenbury Wells is your perfect place.
The Tenbury Wells community
This small town has a friendly and close-knit community, with plenty of opportunities to get involved in events throughout the year. The Pump Rooms is the town’s community centre and events space. Historically, Tenbury Wells was known for its abundance of orchards and still hosts an annual Applefest to commemorate this heritage.
Our developments provide a safe and welcoming environment with well-lit streets, pedestrianised zones and green spaces. They are energy-efficient, sustainable and equipped with contemporary features, including double-glazed windows.
Education in Tenbury Wells
Whether you’re moving to Tenbury Wells with children or teenagers or hoping to further your education, there are many excellent schools, colleges and universities in the area. According to Ofsted, these are some of the top education centres in Tenbury Wells.
|Tenbury CofE Primary School
|Tenbury High Ormiston Academy
|Earl Mortimer College and Sixth Form Centre
|Burford CofE Primary School
|The Lacon Childe School
|Clee Hill Community Academy
|Ludlow CofE School
|Heart of Worcestershire College
|Bishop Hooper CofE Primary School
|Queen Elizabeth High School
|Lindridge St Lawrence CofE Primary School
|Stourport High School
Amenities in Tenbury Wells
The town has various amenities, including parks, sports facilities, community centres and shops, such as:
• Burgage Recreation Ground
• Palmer’s Meadow
• Tenbury Swimming Pool
• Tenbury Wells Tennis Club
• The Pump Rooms
Tenbury Wells transport links
The A456 runs through Tenbury Wells, connecting the town to Kidderminster in the east and the A49 in the west, which runs between Ludlow and Leominster. Worcester is a 45-minute drive away, while Birmingham can be reached in approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Various buses operate through Tenbury Wells to nearby towns and villages, including the 291 to Kidderminster, the 731 to Ludlow and the 758 between Worcester, Great Witley and Tenbury Wells.
Nature to see in Tenbury Wells
This rural town is surrounded by picturesque countryside, so there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy nature in Tenbury Wells, including:
• River Teme. Enjoy a peaceful walk along the banks of the Teme and admire the historic bridges, including the one at Tenbury Wells.
• Shropshire Hills AONB. This expansive green space is just a short drive from Tenbury Wells, making it the perfect place to spend a day walking.
• Wyre Forest National Nature Reserve. This beautiful forest near Tenbury Wells has plenty to entertain kids and adults, from a Go Ape trail to wildlife spotting, making it the ideal family day out.
If Tenbury Wells sounds right for you, explore our Folliott’s Manor development in nearby Stourport-on-Severn, offering energy-efficient 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes close to all local amenities.
Get in touch with our Sales Advisers or discover our schemes to start your home buying journey.