New Homes in Moray
Famous for its malt whisky, Moray occupies a striking location on the north east coast of Scotland. Next door to Aberdeenshire, you can find new homes in Moray in wonderful towns like Elgin, as well as along the coast and in remote locations close to Cairngorms National Park.
It may be some distance to Scottish powerhouses Edinburgh and Glasgow, but another major city isn’t too far away in Aberdeen, depending on where you are in Moray. This is a stunning corner of the UK, so don’t miss our new homes closest to Moray below, as well as lots more information about the area.
- £189,995 to £349,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Find your home with us at Findrassie, an exciting new development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom energy-efficient homes in Elgin. Ideally located just off the A941, your new home will be close to a range of handy amenities just 1 mile north of the town centre with plenty of outdoor spaces to enjoy. Whether you're a family looking for more space, downsizing or a First Time Buyer in need of modern living we have a range of homes and exciting offers to suit your next move. Visit us and you'll find out about offers such as the Armed Forces 5% deposit boost scheme.
- £219,995 to £278,995
- 3 bedroom
- Welcome to Ness Castle, a popular growing community just 3 miles from Inverness city centre. Explore a great choice of 3, 4 and 5 bed energy-efficient homes. Enjoy all of the benefits of city and country living on your doorstep. In a prime location close to the South Loch Ness trail, you'll be surrounded by stunning woodland walks yet nearby handy local shops and schools, so you'll have everything you need when you make the move in Inverness. Do you work for the Armed Forces? Discover our popular 5% deposit boost scheme below.
- £254,995 to £384,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Discover Osprey Heights, a quality range of 3 and 4 bed energy-efficient homes in the popular town of Inverurie. Offering local shops, restaurants and great facilities for all ages, you are just a short walk to the town centre and have access to excellent public transport as well as stunning views of Bennachie hill. Enjoy the benefits of town and country living with nature on your doorstep. Ready to find out more? Register to get updates.
- £219,995 to £339,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Explore a new lifestyle with built-in efficiency in your new 3 or 4 bed home when you book your appointment at Hopecroft View. Just 6 miles from Aberdeen city centre with a range of transport routes available to keep you well connected to Dyce and Westhill, which are easily reachable along the A96 or Inverurie Road. What's more, the shops and park are a short walk away and its an easy cycle to school. An ideal location for families on the move.
- £222,995 to £289,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Riverside Quarter is a vibrant, family friendly community ideally located just a 10 minute drive from Aberdeen city centre. The latest phase, Davidson's Gait, offers a quality range of energy-efficient of 3 bed homes and spacious 4 bed townhouses, perfect if you're looking to join or move up the property ladder. You'll have easy commuting in and around the city, and the development itself is surrounded by beautiful countryside for you to enjoy. Register today or visit us. We can help you make the move.
- £204,995 to £379,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- King's Gallop is a new development in the growing community of Countesswells. Offering a new range of energy-efficient 3 and 4 bed terraced, semi-detached and detached homes you'll be living in a popular country location near the city of Aberdeen. Just 4 miles west of the city, you'll find a great choice of starter and family homes with a primary school, parks, commercial and retail amenities on your doorstep. Your new home will be well connected, close to the A90, with the popular suburbs of Cults and Kingswells nearby, and plenty outdoor spaces for you to enjoy. Register your details with us today.
- £166,995 to £299,995
- 1 and 2 bedroom
- Explore new energy-efficient apartments and townhouses when you visit us in Aberdeen. Your convenient lifestyle awaits, close to cafes, shops and nightlife. You'll have an easy walk to Marischal Square, Westburn Park and Rosemount High Street, with the bus and train station only walking distance from home, so you'll have access to everything you need for work, leisure and travel. It's not too early to secure a competitive mortgage rate. Reserve now with a 5% Deposit Boost or Part Exchange, enjoy a comprehensive two-year warranty and move in Summer 2024.
- £291,995 to £327,995
- 4 bedroom
- The growing Charleston community in the coastal town of Cove features an exciting quality collection of energy-efficient 3, 4 and 5 bedroom detached, semi-detached and terraced homes, just 5 miles from Aberdeen city centre, ideal for families. With a fantastic range of schools, work and leisure amenities and handy transport connections such as access to Wellington Road and the A92 all within reach, Charleston Green is for you. Book your appointment and discover offers to help you move this year such as Part Exchange or the 5% Deposit Boost scheme.
New Homes in Moray FAQs
If you’re thinking of buying a new house in Moray, you’ll be a stone’s throw from the largest firth in Scotland. Home to a large population of wildlife including dolphins, whales and seabirds, the Moray Firth is a landscape of cliffs and coastal scenes. A favourite for game fishing, the River Spey and River Findhorn are teaming with salmon and trout.
Moray’s beaches and fishing villages are the ideal backdrop for outdoor enthusiasts. The area is home to 16 golf courses with trails for hiking, mountain biking, walking and climbing. There are also camping and caravan sites for holidays in the great outdoors. Water sports and sailing are also catered for along the rivers and coastline.
The birthplace of Macbeth, Moray is a county with a wealth of history. From historical buildings to castles and ancient sites, there are a range of attractions to explore. Go on a trail of the carved Pictish stones or visit 16th century Brodie Castle for elegant landscaped gardens, antiques and art.
Discover the art of distillery at the only Malt Whisky Trail in the world. Located 13 miles away on the outskirts of Elgin, the tour gives an insight into the processes and ingredients, involved in producing quality whiskey and gives visitors the chance to taste the range. The Moray area is also home to more than half of Scotland’s Malt Whiskey distilleries. Whiskey buffs can also attend the Spirit of Speyside Whiskey Festival held annually in the spring.
Food lovers will find a selection of restaurants, cafes and tea rooms in Moray, with a variety of cuisines on offer. Stop by Baxter's Highland Village in Fochabers to visit the famous soup-makers, and try traditional Scottish fayre in their restaurant. For a taste of the authentic, the coastal town of Cullen is home to 'Cullen Skink', the renowned seafood dish.
Between Aberdeen and Inverness, the A69 trunk road runs through Moray. Aberdeen is less than one hour's drive east from Moray with Inverness around 45 minutes west from Moray. Less than 4 hours away by road are Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Served by regular bus services within the local area, Moray is also networked by rail stations in Forres, Elgin and Keith to Aberdeen and Inverness. These provide links to the rest of the UK with direct trains to London and services from Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Just over an hour away, the nearest airports to the county are Aberdeen and Inverness. Both offer domestic and international flights.