New Homes in Trowbridge
Dissected by the River Biss in the , Trowbridge is the county town of . Less than 10 miles from Bath and not much further to , you can drive to in around 45 minutes from new builds in Trowbridge, while it’s a similar journey to .
With a local museum and country park, Biss Meadows, there are lots of open spaces to enjoy in the surrounding area. Explore Southwick Country Park, Clanger Wood and Brokerswood Country Park too, with our developments closest to Trowbridge, shown below.
- From £470,000
- 4 bedroom
- Delamare Park is a small development of 4 & 5 bedroom homes in Nunney. Your new home will be surrounded by countryside where you'll be able to enjoy long walks and bike rides. There are also two play areas on the development. Commuters will be close to the A361, giving access to Wells and Bath.
- Somer Meadows is set within 7.8 acres of open space and is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in the town of Midsomer Norton. This new community will have a brand new play area and footpaths for you to enjoy. Your new home will sit on the edge of the Somerset countryside, whilst only being 2 miles to the high street and local supermarkets. There is also a regular bus service, direct to Bath City Centre.
- Coming soon
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Set within 32 acres of open space, Ladden Garden Village is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Yate. This new community will have 4 acres of new play areas, sports pitches and 4.5 kilometres of footpaths & cycleways for you to enjoy. Within walking distance you will find the town centre and if you want to travel further afield, Yate train station is under 3 miles away.
- £165,995 to £289,995
- 1 and 2 bedroom
- Set in 200 acres of open space, Wichel Fields @ Wichelstowe is a development of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. On your doorstep, you will find Hall & Woodhouse, a lovely bar and restaurant overlooking the canal. There is also a Waitrose nearby. The M4 motorway is 3.2 miles away and you could find yourself in central London within 57 minutes on the fast electric railway.
- £227,995 to £355,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- Set in 200 acres of open space, Orchards View is a development of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. On the development, you will find brand new play areas, sports pitches and allotments. There is also a Waitrose, primary & secondary school and the Hall & Woodhouse. Swindon train station is just 2 miles away, connecting you to central London within 57 minutes on the fast electric railway.
- £364,995 to £489,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Set within 5 acres of open space, Parish Brook is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Here you can enjoy brand new cycle paths and two new play areas on the development. Your new home will be on the edge of the North Somerset countryside, whilst only being 6 minutes from supermarkets and high street shops. Nailsea & Backwell train station and the M5 can be reached in under 15 minutes.
- £272,995 to £390,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Welcome to Brunel Quarter, set on the banks of the River Wye in Chepstow. Here you will find a range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a peaceful riverside setting. On the development there are three play areas, a Riverside Park and plenty of open space. There are great commuter links to the A48, and Chepstow train station is a short walk away.
What is life like in Trowbridge?
Set into the Wiltshire countryside and with some fantastic properties the local area, Trowbridge is an excellent place to invest in a new home. Particularly when you take advantage of one of our latest offers giving you a leg up onto the property ladder.
What is there to see and do in Trowbridge?
Attractions in Trowbridge
Trowbridge Museum pays homage to the local area through a range of historical and artistic exhibitions, while the Town Park provides you with a great spot to stretch your legs. You’ll also find the pretty Biss Meadows Country Park right on the edge of town is also handy for this.
Wildlife and nature in Trowbridge
There are lots more natural spaces to explore in the surrounding area, including Green Lane Wood, Southwick Country Park with its tearoom and nature centre, and the large Clanger Wood with its historic forests and trails.
Other attractions in Trowbridge
Great Chalfield Manor, Westwood Manor and South Wraxall Manor are all worth a visit, although your little ones may prefer thrashing around in the ball pits at the Boomerang Family Play Centre.
What is education like in Trowbridge?
When it’s time to study after plenty of outdoor adventures, there are lots of good schools in the local area for your kids to attend.
Primary schools in Trowbridge
The catchment area for Paxcroft Primary is to the east of the town centre, while Newtown Primary is to the west. If you’re in the north, then Bellefield Primary and Nursery School could be great options for you.
Secondary schools in Trowbridge
All those schools are rated as good by Ofsted, which is the same as secondary options the John of Gaunt School and the Clarendon Academy.
Colleges in Trowbridge
St Augustine’s Catholic College meanwhile is ranked as outstanding. It’s just off Wingfield Road and half a mile from the train station to the west of the town centre.
How are the transport links in Trowbridge?
That railway station is just off Stallard Street and offers services to Bath which take just 20 minutes. It’s double that to Bristol, while you can also get to Southampton in an hour. The town is served by the A361 road which links the A350 and A36, while you can also travel around the area by using local bus and community transport services.
What is the Trowbridge property scene like?
Wiltshire has been enjoying strong property prices in recent years, while the prices in the Trowbridge area are stable and ripe for investment. You can take advantage of this by snapping up an expertly designed 2, 3 or even 4 bedroom home surrounded by open countryside in nearby Westbury.
New home schemes & offers in TrowbridgeLooking to relocate to Trowbridge? With Barratt Homes, you’ll have access to unique schemes. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, want to sell your current home or are a key worker, we have an offer that suits you.
Our low deposit schemes are designed to help you buy your dream home without worrying about the deposit. We can boost it up and support you along the way. And if you’re part of the armed forces, we offer a 5% deposit contribution to help you get on the ladder.
Time for a change? Selling your home with our help to sell schemes is easy. You can forget about estate agent fees and enjoy your new home while we do the legwork. If you’re a key worker, you can benefit from our Key Worker Deposit Contribution scheme.
Browse our wide range of new homes in Trowbridge and take advantage of fantastic offers for a stress-free move, just like you deserve. Whether you’re looking for your first home or a new home for your growing family, our South West property guide is here to help.