New homes in Middlesbrough
Lying in the southern reaches of the North East within North Yorkshire, houses in Middlesbrough benefit from a great location sandwiched between a heritage coastline and open countryside. With Newcastle a 45-minute drive north and Leeds a little further south, popular spots like Sunderland and Durham are even closer.
Whether you’re exploring the coast or the local industrial history, the North York Moors just to the south of town provide endless opportunities for walks. From the Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art to the Dorman Museum and Maze Park Nature Reserve, don’t miss our developments closest to Middlesbrough.
- £286,995 to £406,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Featuring a variety of 3 and 4 bedroom homes, Grey Towers Village is the ideal setting for professionals and families, who are looking to live in the prestigious location of Nunthorpe. Discover beautiful walks and scenery on your doorstep, local shops and amenities, plus an Ofsted 'Outstanding' school all close by. Located within an already established community, Grey Towers Village is the perfect place to call home.
- £153,000 to £314,995
- 2 and 4 bedroom
- Highgrove at Wynyard Park features a range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes situated in the popular village of Wynyard. This exciting development is surrounded by green open space and offers a fantastic lifestyle for first-time buyers and growing families alike. Living here, you will have countryside walks on your doorstep and excellent local amenities nearby.
- £249,995 to £324,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Take a virtual tour of Elwick Gardens here. Located within the sought after area of Elwick, this beautiful new development features a range of 3 and 4 bedroom family homes, perfect for growing families or first time buyers. Elwick Gardens offers fantastic commuter links to the A19, providing easy access to all major local towns and cities. Your new home is within easy reach of local amenities, including the town centre and the Marina. ^Indicative figures, based on HBF 'Watt a Save' report published July 2023. Find out more.
- £279,995 to £309,995
- 4 bedroom
- Burdon Green is a new development which offers the best of both worlds, located in the semi-rural community of Coxhoe yet perfectly positioned to the South East of Durham city centre. Enjoy beautiful country walks, scenic nature trails and an Ofsted 'Outstanding' primary school- all within close proximity to your new family home. With a host of local amenities close by, great transport links and a range of 3 and 4 bedroom homes to choose from, this is the perfect place to call home. ^Indicative figures, based on HBF 'Watt a Save' report published July 2023. Find out more.
- £169,995 to £309,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Situated in a popular area of Darlington, The Orchard at West Park features a collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes. Our high quality homes are surrounded by open space views and landscaping, whilst also being minutes from the A1(M). Families will also benefit from Ofsted rated "Good" schools close to home. Enjoy scenic walks at West Park nature reserve, with commissioned stone artwork, poetry play park and a bike track waiting to be explored.
- £294,995 to £441,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Located just 2 miles away from Durham city centre, Old Durham Gate will soon be a beautiful new development offering a collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. Your new home is surrounded by a host of local amenities, including shops, cafes and restaurants. Families will also benefit from Ofsted rated 'Good' Laurel Avenue Primary School being close by, as well as Durham University only 6 minutes away. ^Indicative figures, based on HBF 'Watt a Save' report published July 2023. Find out more.
- This development is now sold out. Find your nearest development here. Set in the village of Ryhope, Cherry Tree Park is a popular development of 3 bedroom homes. These high quality homes are great for those looking to get onto the property ladder or needing more space. You will find beautiful sea views, cycle trails and play areas all on your doorstep, which means this location is very popular with young professionals and families.
- £250,000 to £385,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Welcome to Whitby's finest residential location! Surrounded by one of England's greatest expanses of heather moorland, the North York Moors National Park, and at the top of the stunning East Yorkshire Coastline, Abbey View is a beautiful place to call home. Enjoy your free time strolling many of the scenic coastal walks, enjoying fantastic restaurants, including The Homestead Kitchen - recommended in the 2022 Michelin Guide - or taking a trip out to the nearby Robin Hood's Bay or Sandsend Beach. Families will also enjoy being close to a range of OFSTED-rated ‘good’ primary and secondary schools. Take a tour of Abbey View and the local area
- Coming soon
- Welcome to Monkton Gardens, a stylish collection of 3 & 4 bedroom energy-efficient homes, in the flourishing town of Hebburn. Take a short walk into the town centre and you will be spoilt for choice with the great selection of shops, cafes and restaurants available, making this the ideal place for first-time buyers and couples. Families will also enjoy being close to a fantastic range of ‘Outstanding’ schools. Buying a new home here means you will have easy access to commuter links with 2 metro stations locally, as well as the A19 and A1 (M). Your new home will be close to the North East coastline and local parks, providing plenty of places to explore and days out to be enjoyed.
- £233,995 to £284,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Don't miss your last chance to buy at Bedewell Court, we're almost sold out. Our final 3 and 4 bedroom homes at this popular development are located off a tree-lined avenue in Hebburn. Surrounded by green open space with Campbell Park on your doorstep yet within easy reach of Newcastle city centre. Slightly further afield, you can enjoy coastal weekend walks at South Shields beach. ^Indicative figures, based on HBF 'Watt a Save' report published July 2023. Find out more.
New Homes Offers & Schemes in MiddlesbroughAt Barratt Homes, we offer modern housing to cater for all lifestyles. We want you to enjoy your homebuying journey, which is why we offer a wide range of schemes. If you are a first-time buyer, you can take advantage of the Home Reach scheme, while Movemaker and Part Exchange could help you sell your current home, so that you can set your eyes on the next one.
Whatever your unique situation, we support you every step of the way. Get in touch today and become a homeowner with us.